A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

Old January 16th 20, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

[Default] On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:31:29 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived
next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.

I think I took one of them courses in applied mayhem. I had training
at Fort Bragg, at the JFK Special Warfare Center. But all I remember
about the class was golfing all day and spending my nights at the
Officer's Club. I guess I should have stayed for the advanced class.
I could have got better at bowling. And for the senior class, I could
have been a professional shuffle board player.

I suppose that's how Trunky got his training in tennis.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old January 16th 20, 07:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:02:47 -0800 (PST), Scott Abraham

wrote this crap:

I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived
next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.

I think I took one of them courses in applied mayhem. I had training
at Fort Bragg, at the JFK Special Warfare Center. But all I remember
about the class was golfing all day and spending my nights at the
Officer's Club. I guess I should have stayed for the advanced class.
I could have got better at bowling. And for the senior class, I could
have been a professional shuffle board player.

I suppose that's how Trunky got his training in tennis.

I was never trained in tennis. Just started playing.

It shows. I suppose you are a poor player who loses to mediocre
players. Otherwise you would be bragging about all the events you
went to and all the trophys that you fill your trophy cases with.

Old January 17th 20, 05:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 17:49:00 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 11:17:17 AM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:02:47 -0800 (PST), Trunky

wrote this crap:

I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived
next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.

I think I took one of them courses in applied mayhem. I had training
at Fort Bragg, at the JFK Special Warfare Center. But all I remember
about the class was golfing all day and spending my nights at the
Officer's Club. I guess I should have stayed for the advanced class.
I could have got better at bowling. And for the senior class, I could
have been a professional shuffle board player.

I suppose that's how Trunky got his training in tennis.

I was never trained in tennis. Just started playing.

It shows. I suppose you are a poor player who loses to mediocre
players.

A mediocre player who plays with mediocre players.

Riiiight. You can't ski. You can't play tennis, softball, or
football. You're probably worthless at boxing. You can't sing. You
are good for nothing except shoveling **** and giving blowjobs. You've
been a loser your whole life. Try to do something right for a change.
Aim the gun carefully while the end of the barrel is in your mouth.

Old January 17th 20, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 22:45:47 -0800 (PST), Trunky

wrote this crap:

I suppose that's how Trunky got his training in tennis.

I was never trained in tennis. Just started playing.

It shows. I suppose you are a poor player who loses to mediocre
players.

A mediocre player who plays with mediocre players.

Riiiight. You can't ski.

For a guy who supposedly can't ski, I get in a lot more days
than you do,

For me, it's quality not quantity. You probably get in more days
masturbating than me, too.

You can't play tennis, softball, or
football.

Really? Played in the state championship tournament a
couple years ago, so I am competent.

Prove it. You probably played Candy Crush on your phone while sitting
in the stands.

As for softball, didn't hang up the cleats until I was 55.

You sat on the bench until you were 55, then was asked to leave
because you were hitting on the little boys.

And I lettered in football, which is more than you can say.

At my school, just showing up for practice earned you a letter. The
waterboy, the towel boy, and the clean-up crew got letters. Hell, the
guy who set out and cleaned the ash trays got a letter.
(It was a rough neighborhood. The guy who changed the score on the
scoreboard used spray paint.)

You're probably worthless at boxing.

Show up and find out.

You wouldn't last a half a round. That drug dealer I beat up ended up
in prison. He's serving 8 to 14. That's a life sentence because
he'll be killed in prison before he get's out. Want to join him?

You can't sing.

Quite competent, actually, Huggies.

Bull****. I heard your squeaky Mickey Mouse voice over the phone.

I guarantee that I can sing Taps over you. Day is done,

(Singing M-I-C-K-E-Y......M-O-U-S-EEEEE.

You
are good for nothing except shoveling **** and giving blowjobs.

That's YOUR MOS, Huggies.

Mine was 25-A Combat Communications Electronics Officer.

? You've
been a loser your whole life. Try to do something right for a change.
Aim the gun carefully while the end of the barrel is in your mouth.

Say that in person. Say anything in person. Ooooops, forgot. Taps.

I said it over the phone. D D G, D G B, D G B, D G B, G B D(a high
D), B G D, D D G.

Old January 19th 20, 05:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 13:15:07 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

For me, it's quality not quantity. You probably get in more days
masturbating than me, too.

Gee, whiz, I get both and a lot more of it. Whereas you count
how many days you beat off. No doubt you get about 100
days of self abuse for every day on the hill. Must be hard to
spank your tiny liddle pud when wearing diapers.

You're always wondering about my underwear. I just bought some new
ones yesterday. Fruit-of-the-Loom Bikini Briefs, size 32 waist, extra
medium. Chicks dig it.

You can't play tennis, softball, or
football.

Really? Played in the state championship tournament a
couple years ago, so I am competent.

Prove it. You probably played Candy Crush on your phone while sitting
in the stands.

Happy to. Give me a verifiable address and name and I will send you a
picture of my trophy (which was a frigging t-shirt, but still).

Not impressed. At my family Christmas party my brother was showing
off a new trophy that we got at the yacht club. A very nice plaque.
I'm going to put it in my scanner and make a copy for my trophy wall.

As for softball, didn't hang up the cleats until I was 55.

You sat on the bench until you were 55, then was asked to leave
because you were hitting on the little boys.

I was still batting clean-up on my 55th birthday, freak. Damn proud
of it, too. Hey, show up and call me a child molester,
and I will treat you to a home run swing, I keep a bat at the front
door just in case.

So what? I keep a bat at the front door, too. But mine is sharpened.

And I lettered in football, which is more than you can say.

At my school, just showing up for practice earned you a letter.

Which you did to hustle the second string.

The
waterboy, the towel boy, and the clean-up crew got letters.

So you got a letter, eh, Huggies? Even the diaper boi was honored.

Hell, the
guy who set out and cleaned the ash trays got a letter.
(It was a rough neighborhood. The guy who changed the score on the
scoreboard used spray paint.)

Starting tight end and outside linebacker, junior and senior years.

Sure, Mr. Mitty. I suppose you hung out with Mike Ditka and Terry
Bradshaw, and they gave you Bogners, too.

Whereas you didn't even make the team because you are a pussy.

My neighborhood was poor. Families of immigrants didn't believe in
after school sports. The boys had to work and the girls went home to
do chores. My sport was fencing. Gold and silver made the most
profit, while guns always did good. We left the auto parts and
electronics to the Negroes and Mexicans.

You're probably worthless at boxing.

Show up and find out.

You wouldn't last a half a round.

No need to. Over in ten seconds, you on the ground. Show up and find out.

That drug dealer I beat up ended up
in prison. He's serving 8 to 14. That's a life sentence because
he'll be killed in prison before he get's out. Want to join him?

Sure, I'll take that chance. Verifiable ID? You're bragging about being a coward again.

You can't sing.

Quite competent, actually, Huggies.

Bull****. I heard your squeaky Mickey Mouse voice over the phone.

You butt dialed someone else, obviously.

I guarantee that I can sing Taps over you. Day is done,

(Singing M-I-C-K-E-Y......M-O-U-S-EEEEE.

Yes, you are a mouse. Like Mickey, wearing a diaper.

You
are good for nothing except shoveling **** and giving blowjobs.

That's YOUR MOS, Huggies.

Mine was 25-A Combat Communications Electronics Officer.

Telephone operator, the Klinger of your units. I bet you wore a dress, too.

? You've
been a loser your whole life. Try to do something right for a change.
Aim the gun carefully while the end of the barrel is in your mouth.

Say that in person. Say anything in person. Ooooops, forgot. Taps.

I said it over the phone. D D G, D G B, D G B, D G B, G B D(a high
D), B G D, D D G.

You're bragging about being a coward again. As usual.

And you're bragging about singing like Shirley Temple.

Old January 20th 20, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 21:41:12 -0800 (PST), Trunky

wrote this crap:

Not impressed. At my family Christmas party my brother was showing
off a new trophy that we got at the yacht club. A very nice plaque.
I'm going to put it in my scanner and make a copy for my trophy wall.

Yeah, for sitting in a dinghy pulling on lines. How athletic of you.

I work the electronics. The radios, Nav station, weather station,
etc. And hand out beer.

As for softball, didn't hang up the cleats until I was 55.

You sat on the bench until you were 55, then was asked to leave
because you were hitting on the little boys.

I was still batting clean-up on my 55th birthday, freak. Damn proud
of it, too. Hey, show up and call me a child molester,
and I will treat you to a home run swing, I keep a bat at the front
door just in case.

So what? I keep a bat at the front door, too. But mine is sharpened.

Where is that/ Now brag about being a coward again.

And I lettered in football, which is more than you can say.

At my school, just showing up for practice earned you a letter.

Which you did to hustle the second string.

The
waterboy, the towel boy, and the clean-up crew got letters.

So you got a letter, eh, Huggies? Even the diaper boi was honored.

Hell, the
guy who set out and cleaned the ash trays got a letter.
(It was a rough neighborhood. The guy who changed the score on the
scoreboard used spray paint.)

Starting tight end and outside linebacker, junior and senior years.

Sure, Mr. Mitty. I suppose you hung out with Mike Ditka and Terry
Bradshaw, and they gave you Bogners, too.

Met Ditka at his restaurant in Chicago 5 years ago. He was shorter than me.

You couldn't find Chicago on Google Maps.
Which building is the restaurant in?

Whereas you didn't even make the team because you are a pussy.

My neighborhood was poor. Families of immigrants didn't believe in
after school sports. The boys had to work and the girls went home to
do chores. My sport was fencing.

Holy ****, a poor neighborhood had a fencing team?

I don't think you have the first idea of what inner city fencing is.
It's not hitting each other with sticks, nor is it perimeter defense.
We buy and sell used goods.

[...]

\
Oddly enough, went to temple last night for the MLK shabbat service.
Black church down the street was visiting,

Oh Yeah. Black Baptists showing up at a temple on Saturday night. You
make up some pretty big whoppers. Did they give you Bogners?

I had some fun singing gospel with them and they invited me to
come and sit in sometime at their church. Really.

That part could be true. Maybe a few showed up and invited people to
their church. But I doubt that they sang in your temple.

Old January 20th 20, 10:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 09:14:59 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Not impressed. At my family Christmas party my brother was showing
off a new trophy that we got at the yacht club. A very nice plaque.
I'm going to put it in my scanner and make a copy for my trophy wall.

Yeah, for sitting in a dinghy pulling on lines. How athletic of you.

I work the electronics. The radios, Nav station, weather station,
etc. And hand out beer.

For sitting in a dinghy getting drunk. How impressive.

You couldn't do it without puking.

Sure, Mr. Mitty. I suppose you hung out with Mike Ditka and Terry
Bradshaw, and they gave you Bogners, too.
Met Ditka at his restaurant in Chicago 5 years ago. He was shorter than me.

You couldn't find Chicago on Google Maps.
Which building is the restaurant in?

One of the downtown buildings. Damned if I remember, was a long time ago.

Caughtyoudumbassing again. Everybody knows it's in the Oprah
Building. I've been there. You never have. Mike Ditka would spit in
your face if you showed up. And they don't sell cheese fries.

Whereas you didn't even make the team because you are a pussy.

My neighborhood was poor. Families of immigrants didn't believe in
after school sports. The boys had to work and the girls went home to
do chores. My sport was fencing.

Holy ****, a poor neighborhood had a fencing team?

I don't think you have the first idea of what inner city fencing is.
It's not hitting each other with sticks, nor is it perimeter defense.
We buy and sell used goods.

Exactly. For once, a decent recovery when you get busted in a whopper.

You're trying to cover up your lake of knowledge.

Gold and silver made the most
profit, while guns always did good. We left the auto parts and
electronics to the Negroes and Mexicans.

\
Oddly enough, went to temple last night for the MLK shabbat service.
Black church down the street was visiting,

Oh Yeah. Black Baptists showing up at a temple on Saturday night. You
make up some pretty big whoppers. Did they give you Bogners?

MLK Shabbat, happens every year. Our people were at their
church on Sunday. Idiot. Look it up.

I don't get the, "Seattle Church Weekly." Where would I look it up?
dumbass.

On MLK weekend do Baptists go around to Jewish Temples and invite them
into their church? Does that happen every year?

I had some fun singing gospel with them and they invited me to
come and sit in sometime at their church. Really.

That part could be true. Maybe a few showed up and invited people to
their church. But I doubt that they sang in your temple.

I have no doubt that they did, since I was there.

Sure. While flying on a magic smoke cloud.

Old January 21st 20, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

Not impressed. At my family Christmas party my brother was showing
off a new trophy that we got at the yacht club. A very nice plaque.
I'm going to put it in my scanner and make a copy for my trophy wall.

Yeah, for sitting in a dinghy pulling on lines. How athletic of you.

I work the electronics. The radios, Nav station, weather station,
etc. And hand out beer.

For sitting in a dinghy getting drunk. How impressive.

You couldn't do it without puking.

I don't want to do it. Unless you were in the dinghy, then I would tie a rope around your diapers and use you as a sea anchor.

Sure, Mr. Mitty. I suppose you hung out with Mike Ditka and Terry
Bradshaw, and they gave you Bogners, too.
Met Ditka at his restaurant in Chicago 5 years ago. He was shorter than me.

You couldn't find Chicago on Google Maps.
Which building is the restaurant in?

One of the downtown buildings. Damned if I remember, was a long time ago.

Caughtyoudumbassing again. Everybody knows it's in the Oprah
Building. I've been there. You never have. Mike Ditka would spit in
your face if you showed up. And they don't sell cheese fries.

Everybody knows that? I sure didn't. Great steaks. Icaughtyoupullingawhopperoutofyourassagain.
I was having dinner with an old friend of his, who introduced me. I'm taller than Ditka, we got a laugh, one tight end to another. He sat down for five minutes and chatted. Whereas the only Hall of Fame tight end you ever knew was your mother. Legendary for how she could clench her butt cheeks, and damn near every man in Hamtrack knew it.

Whereas you didn't even make the team because you are a pussy.

My neighborhood was poor. Families of immigrants didn't believe in
after school sports. The boys had to work and the girls went home to
do chores. My sport was fencing.

Holy ****, a poor neighborhood had a fencing team?

I don't think you have the first idea of what inner city fencing is.
It's not hitting each other with sticks, nor is it perimeter defense..
We buy and sell used goods.

Exactly. For once, a decent recovery when you get busted in a whopper..

You're trying to cover up your lake of knowledge.

Compared to you, I truly do have a lake of knowledge, whereas you have filled the great lakes with soiled diapers.

Gold and silver made the most
profit, while guns always did good. We left the auto parts and
electronics to the Negroes and Mexicans.

\
Oddly enough, went to temple last night for the MLK shabbat service..
Black church down the street was visiting,

Oh Yeah. Black Baptists showing up at a temple on Saturday night. You
make up some pretty big whoppers. Did they give you Bogners?

MLK Shabbat, happens every year. Our people were at their
church on Sunday. Idiot. Look it up.

I don't get the, "Seattle Church Weekly." Where would I look it up?
dumbass.

Right after I get a verifiable ID and can look YOU up, coward.

On MLK weekend do Baptists go around to Jewish Temples and invite them
into their church? Does that happen every year?

The last three years at my temple. Relatively new development. Idiot.

I had some fun singing gospel with them and they invited me to
come and sit in sometime at their church. Really.

That part could be true. Maybe a few showed up and invited people to
their church. But I doubt that they sang in your temple.

I have no doubt that they did, since I was there.

Sure. While flying on a magic smoke cloud.

I leave that to you. None of them were wearing diapers, that I could tell, but they sang a helluva lot better than you play a recorder.

I'm an innocent bystander, suddenly dumbstruck.
A priest in his ass and in his face had Schattie in the buck!

Old January 21st 20, 03:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:50:34 -0800 (PST), Trunky

wrote this crap:

Sure, Mr. Mitty. I suppose you hung out with Mike Ditka and Terry
Bradshaw, and they gave you Bogners, too.
Met Ditka at his restaurant in Chicago 5 years ago. He was shorter than me.

You couldn't find Chicago on Google Maps.
Which building is the restaurant in?

One of the downtown buildings. Damned if I remember, was a long time ago.

Caughtyoudumbassing again. Everybody knows it's in the Oprah
Building. I've been there. You never have. Mike Ditka would spit in
your face if you showed up. And they don't sell cheese fries.

Everybody knows that? I sure didn't.

Because you've never been there. Oprah owns the whole building.
Ditka's is on the ground floor and Oprah lives on the top floor.
Everybody knows that.

Great steaks. Icaughtyoupullingawhopperoutofyourassagain.

I had the steaks. You never have. Somebody told you about them.

I was having dinner with an old friend of his, who introduced me.
I'm taller than Ditka, we got a laugh, one tight end to another.
He sat down for five minutes and chatted.

And he gave you a Bogner and called you, "Mr. Mitty."
You are so phony. They don't take two-for-one coupons at Ditka's.

Oh Yeah. Black Baptists showing up at a temple on Saturday night. You
make up some pretty big whoppers. Did they give you Bogners?

MLK Shabbat, happens every year. Our people were at their
church on Sunday. Idiot. Look it up.

I don't get the, "Seattle Church Weekly." Where would I look it up?
dumbass.

Right after I get a verifiable ID and can look YOU up, coward.

Just look up Jethro Horvath on Linkedin.

On MLK weekend do Baptists go around to Jewish Temples and invite them
into their church? Does that happen every year?

The last three years at my temple. Relatively new development. Idiot.

Weren't you skiing on MLK weekend the last three years? You were
bragging about it.

I had some fun singing gospel with them and they invited me to
come and sit in sometime at their church. Really.

That part could be true. Maybe a few showed up and invited people to
their church. But I doubt that they sang in your temple.

I have no doubt that they did, since I was there.

Sure. While flying on a magic smoke cloud.

I leave that to you. None of them were wearing diapers, that I could tell,

Oh, you checked their underwear. Sounds like you.

but they sang a helluva lot better than you play a recorder.

Bull****.

Old January 21st 20, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:47:43 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Sure, Mr. Mitty. I suppose you hung out with Mike Ditka and Terry
Bradshaw, and they gave you Bogners, too.
Met Ditka at his restaurant in Chicago 5 years ago. He was shorter than me.

You couldn't find Chicago on Google Maps.
Which building is the restaurant in?

One of the downtown buildings. Damned if I remember, was a long time ago.

Caughtyoudumbassing again. Everybody knows it's in the Oprah
Building. I've been there. You never have. Mike Ditka would spit in
your face if you showed up. And they don't sell cheese fries.

Everybody knows that? I sure didn't.

Because you've never been there. Oprah owns the whole building.
Ditka's is on the ground floor and Oprah lives on the top floor.
Everybody knows that.

I didn't. No surprise you are an Oprah fan, you like the chubbies.

Oprah is my mother, she gave me a car. My real name is, D'rollo
Horvath.

Great steaks. Icaughtyoupullingawhopperoutofyourassagain.

I had the steaks. You never have. Somebody told you about them.

Not only had a great steak, my friend bought.
Oprah did not come by and say hello. GO BEARS!!!

I'm surprised you didn't say she gave you a car. And a Bogner.

I was having dinner with an old friend of his, who introduced me.
I'm taller than Ditka, we got a laugh, one tight end to another.
He sat down for five minutes and chatted.

And he gave you a Bogner and called you, "Mr. Mitty."
You are so phony. They don't take two-for-one coupons at Ditka's.

Mike would love what I would do to you, in his restaurant.
Show you my tight end forearm shiver.

He may have been a tight end but everyone knows that you are an
extra-wide receiver.

Oh Yeah. Black Baptists showing up at a temple on Saturday night. You
make up some pretty big whoppers. Did they give you Bogners?

MLK Shabbat, happens every year. Our people were at their
church on Sunday. Idiot. Look it up.

I don't get the, "Seattle Church Weekly." Where would I look it up?
dumbass.

Right after I get a verifiable ID and can look YOU up, coward.

Just look up Jethro Horvath on Linkedin.

You're bragging about being a coward again, Huggies.

On MLK weekend do Baptists go around to Jewish Temples and invite them
into their church? Does that happen every year?

The last three years at my temple. Relatively new development. Idiot.

Weren't you skiing on MLK weekend the last three years? You were
bragging about it.

I never ski on MLK. Gapers and jerries like you go out on a long
weekend because you are too stupid to know better.

You've been bragging every year that you go skiing on MLK day so you
can hit on schoolboys.

I had some fun singing gospel with them and they invited me to
come and sit in sometime at their church. Really.

That part could be true. Maybe a few showed up and invited people to
their church. But I doubt that they sang in your temple.

I have no doubt that they did, since I was there.

Sure. While flying on a magic smoke cloud.

I leave that to you. None of them were wearing diapers, that I could tell,

Oh, you checked their underwear. Sounds like you.

As you well know, the diaper line shows.

I wouldn't know. I never check other people's underwear.

but they sang a helluva lot better than you play a recorder.

Bull****.

Not hard to do. I heard a dog fart today that sounded better than you.

Now that is really low. You're sniffing dog's butts to get high.