RSOC Meeting March 8

Old February 26th 05, 08:06 PM
jim frei

Default RSOC Meeting March 8

Come out and learn about the Crew Clinic held in Oriental May 13-15 with the
Neuse Sailing Association.

RSOC meets the second Tuesday of each month at the Brownstone Hotel on
Hillsborough St at 7:30 pm. There is always a cash bar!

For more info: http://www.raleighskiandoutingclub.org

--
---

jim frei
http://www.stormwatergroup.com

Old February 26th 05, 09:13 PM
Jammer Six

In article , jim frei
wrote:

€ For more info:

We're not interested.

We don't want advertising in this newsgroup, and we don't patronize
anyone who does so. Get this bull**** out of here.

--
"We're going to rush the hijackers."
-Jeremy Glick, aboard United Airlines flight 93, September 11, 2001
Old February 27th 05, 01:34 PM
Gangrene Lantern

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:13:43 -0800, Jammer Six wrote:

In article , jim frei
wrote:

€ For more info:

We're not interested.

We don't want advertising in this newsgroup, and we don't patronize
anyone who does so. Get this bull**** out of here.

I wonder if he could be insane and need help _now_?
[tm] rsa

Old February 27th 05, 04:40 PM
C G

Jammer Six wrote:

In article , jim frei
wrote:

€ For more info:

We're not interested.

We don't want advertising in this newsgroup, and we don't patronize
anyone who does so. Get this bull**** out of here.

"We"? Who is "we"? Do you speak for the entire triangle.general
readership? Do you even know what RSOC is?

If you're not interested, don't read the post. Even though Jim and I
may disagree on many topice, I think it's great that he posts this
information once a month. He's not selling anything, he's posting
information. RSOC is a good place for people who are new to the area to
meet others and learn about some of the many activities in the area.

Old February 27th 05, 06:40 PM
pfw

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:40:46 GMT, C G wrote:

"We"? Who is "we"? Do you speak for the entire triangle.general
readership?

the complainer may be speaking for one of the two other newsgroups
that the original message was cross-posted to.

Old February 27th 05, 06:49 PM
Scott

"pfw" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:40:46 GMT, C G wrote:

"We"? Who is "we"? Do you speak for the entire triangle.general
readership?

the complainer may be speaking for one of the two other newsgroups
that the original message was cross-posted to.

Bingo.

Give the man/woman a beer.

Old February 28th 05, 01:25 AM
Walt

pfw wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:40:46 GMT, C G wrote:

"We"? Who is "we"? Do you speak for the entire triangle.general
readership?

the complainer may be speaking for one of the two other newsgroups
that the original message was cross-posted to.

No, no, no. Either:

1) He's actually the queen of England, posting with a pseudonym

OR

2) He's got a mouse in his pocket.

--
// Walt