ZERO rollerskiing

Old October 26th 03, 05:05 PM
32 degrees

Default ZERO rollerskiing

I am coaching our high school cross country running team this fall - wow,
what a time consuming job. You may have noticed my lack of posting in the
last 3 months ! Every saturday is consumed with a bus trip, CC meet, bus
trip home, etc. then home about 5pm. Since I don't see the family much on
Saturday - I stay home all day sunday (no workout) It will be interesting
to see how ZERO rollerskiing this fall will affect my winter. My last 2
hour workout was in AUGUST !

Looking forward to snow here in northen Michigan...

Jeff K.

Old October 26th 03, 08:28 PM
Jeff Potter

You just gotta get out there, man! A half hour a day after work, even in the
dark. Are you running anyway? Or using a rollerboard or therabands? Anything
is better than nothing: my motto.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old October 27th 03, 09:30 PM
32 degrees

After work is practice, home about 530, dinner, kids, baths (3), bedtime
routine, book reading, play time, finally quiet about 9pm.... and then it is
time for a little guitar playing and a Grolsch or two... or ... Bed at
10pm. Rollerskiing in the dark? I am not insane. Have been doing some
running with the CC team and weights 3 times/week. Just zero rollerskiing.
Talked with John Goble the other day and he said he has not rollerskied in
10 years !!

gotta go, 1 yr. old yellin !

JK

Old October 28th 03, 03:32 AM
Serge

Slideboard would be my choice in the times like that.
Old October 28th 03, 01:31 PM
Jeff Potter

If you're running some and doing weights, you're OK. Just get outside
and walk around the house twice an evening: once while it's light and
then again when it's dark.

--

Jeff Potter
****