AYC awards. Hint, Walt, hint.

Old October 28th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default AYC awards. Hint, Walt, hint.

The sailing yacht, Erie Grog was presented with the prestigious
Associated
Yacht Club Keel boat Championship series award for Jam B, Second
place....
red flag.

During this invitation only event, I was proud to accept this award.
I'll
have you know, that I was very cordial to the AYC delegates and at no
time
did I mention the "lack-lust" crew that I am force to sail with.
Instead
I focused on what "I" did during the year and how great "I" was.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old October 29th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
The sailing yacht, Erie Grog was presented with the prestigious
Associated
Yacht Club Keel boat Championship series award for Jam B, Second
place....
red flag.

Well, congratulations to you and your crew. Not bad for a Hunter.

http://www.associatedyachtclubs.com/...G%20AWARDS.doc

//Walt
Old October 29th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:08:41 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
The sailing yacht, Erie Grog was presented with the prestigious
Associated
Yacht Club Keel boat Championship series award for Jam B, Second
place....
red flag.

Well, congratulations to you and your crew. Not bad for a Hunter.

http://www.associatedyachtclubs.com/...G%20AWARDS.doc

//Walt

Thank you for you acknowledgment. I could not open the doc, but I
don't have to. I was there with the other champions.

My name will live forever.

Old October 29th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Thank you for you acknowledgment. I could not open the doc, but I
don't have to. I was there with the other champions.

*Other* champions? Since when is second place the "champion"?

//Walt
Old October 30th 08, 08:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:46:41 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Thank you for you acknowledgment. I could not open the doc, but I
don't have to. I was there with the other champions.

*Other* champions? Since when is second place the "champion"?

//Walt

It's an AYC award. When did you ever get one?
When did you ever get an award from your own yacht club?
When did you ever get any award?

For those out there who don't know what an AYC award means:
AYC stands for, "Affiliated Yacht Clubs." It's an organization
representing about twenty four yacht clubs. This puts me among the
best of the best. Second place is like winning a silver medal.

Old October 30th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

When did you ever get an award from your own yacht club?

Last Sunday was the most recent one.

You might have received one too, had you shown up. That is, assuming you
actually know how to race small boats and have the cojones to do it in
cold water.

//Walt
Old October 30th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:28:03 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

When did you ever get an award from your own yacht club?

Last Sunday was the most recent one.

You might have received one too, had you shown up. That is, assuming you
actually know how to race small boats and have the cojones to do it in
cold water.

I think my many awards speak for themselves.

Old November 5th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

I think my many awards speak for themselves.

You have awards that talk? Very cool.

The closest I have is a Big Mouth Billy Bass - a rubber fish that sings
"Take Me to the River". It's mounted on the wall right between the
velvet Elvis and the picture of dogs playing poker.

//Walt
Old November 5th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:03:17 -0500, Walt
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

I think my many awards speak for themselves.

You have awards that talk? Very cool.

The closest I have is a Big Mouth Billy Bass - a rubber fish that sings
"Take Me to the River". It's mounted on the wall right between the

If I had that fish, it would immediately go in the trash, or I would
drop it off at the next garage sale I saw.

velvet Elvis and the picture of dogs playing poker.

Don't you just love that picture? I could look at it for hours, you
always see something new. I like the dog with the cards in his rear
paws, passing them to another dog, under the table.

I'm going to look it up on the web, and change my wallpaper.

Old November 5th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:28:47 -0500, A mighty Hungarian
wrote this crap:

velvet Elvis and the picture of dogs playing poker.

Don't you just love that picture? I could look at it for hours, you
always see something new. I like the dog with the cards in his rear
paws, passing them to another dog, under the table.

I'm going to look it up on the web, and change my wallpaper.

Here it is:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=dog...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

Darwin Awards II Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 0 May 17th 06 02:15 AM
ping Walt Chuck Alpine Skiing 3 October 3rd 05 07:58 PM
Ping Walt bdubya Alpine Skiing 1 March 14th 05 01:51 PM
1st Annual RSN "Gunde" Awards 2003 Jay Tegeder Nordic Skiing 30 March 9th 04 10:06 AM
Walt: RSAM working Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing 1 October 17th 03 10:13 PM