Scottie Sighting

Old March 5th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Scottie Sighting

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Temper, temper, Jeff!

I was refering to Gabriel's Greater Internet ****wad Theory, dumbass.
You're too chicken**** to meet Abraham. You're too chicken**** to call
the Mayor of Jackson, Wyoming. Take a reality pill. You're delusions
are a manifestation of your bull**** life. You want to type and live a
lie. We don't.

Actually, the Google record shows that Scottie was too chicken**** to
meet me.

And you sound more and more like him with every passing day...

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

"-- "

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old March 5th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Don't get mad just because I possess knowledge you don't. It's there for
you to discover, if you look for it, so why not go and learn something?

Dude, you publish bull**** and you can't ski worth a ****. What makes you
think this is a level playing field?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 5th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Actually, the Google record shows that Scottie was too chicken**** to
meet me.

The Google record is an archive of your ****ing bull****. You publish
bull****, and you live a bull**** lie. You're too chichen**** to call the
Mayor of Jackson. He told me he'd let me know when you called. I told him
to tag your number off caller ID. You are a bull**** liar.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 5th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default ....... Sighting

Jeff Davis wrote:

You're too chichen**** to call the Mayor of Jackson.

What am I supposed to call him?

//Walt
Old March 5th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

I know that you don't understand aerodynamics. That was the subject
under discussion.

The subject under discussion was force, and Klaus stated the Newtonian
formula was true only if mass remained constant. That's when you jumped
in with your bull**** about an aircraft wing and I asked you where the
mass loss was.

As for your skiing, any ****wad can ski snow that's standing still.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 5th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

I know that you don't understand aerodynamics. That was the subject
under discussion.

The subject under discussion was force, and Klaus stated the Newtonian
formula was true only if mass remained constant. That's when you jumped
in with your bull**** about an aircraft wing and I asked you where the
mass loss was.

Actually, I correctly pointed out to you that the F = ma formula is only
one way of interpreting the force equation.

F = (m/s) * v (that is F = m/s * d/s) is equally valid.

An aircraft takes a certain mass of air per second and imparts it with a
constant velocity.

Which is precisely what Klaus was trying to tell you:

"Correction. Only for constant mass. Otherwise it is F = d/dt(mv)."

He was phrasing it more formally as "Force is equal to the derivative
with respect time of momentum.

What that means is that force is equal to the rate at which momentum
changes over time. Except you can change the momentum of a system in two
ways: change the velocity of a constant mass, *or* change the mass that
is being moved at a constant velocity.

This is elementary physics, so once you finally get your GED you *might*
begin to understand it.

As for your skiing, any ****wad can ski snow that's standing still.

Then I'm sure you have no troube at all.

Old March 6th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Mar 5, 5:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

Take a reality pill. You're delusions
are a manifestation of your bull**** life. You want to type and live a
lie. We don't.

LOL

Jeff,
What lie am I living? You mean the fact that I have an education and a
meaningful career. All I see coming from your direction is a stupid
skank that lives in a parking lot that has a house sitting scam. Now
there's something to aspire to. Not only are you a worthless sack of
**** but you're a ****ing moron to boot. I'd tell you to get a real
job but based upon what I've seen here, you're about as unemployable
as Abraham. You're really that stupid.

Old March 6th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Mar 5, 6:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

This is elementary physics, so once you finally get your GED you *might*
begin to understand it.

Like that's ever going to happen.