Scottie Sighting

Old February 13th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Scottie Sighting

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

Only a truly stupid and vile freak like Bob Lee would be proud of his
kinship with the freaks, terrorists, and criminals of this ********.
But then again, what do you expect from a coward who was stupid enough to
commit felonies to silence me?

Heh, get your story straight:
http://tinyurl.com/2l5qoq

Wherein you recently wrote: "...Lee, who is quite intelligent..."

Committing felonies to silence me was flat stupid, Lee. Arrogant. Typical
of a psychopath. Discuss your committing felonies to silence me.
How pathetic. What kind of dickless wimp lies to cops and a judge over a
stupid newsgroup?
Allow me to answer my own question.
A dickless wimp like Bob Lee. What a laughable, ludicrous little freak you
are.

Old February 13th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 12, 4:33 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Why would I publish a retraction? I didn't believe and I still don't.

Because you believe bull****. People who believe bull**** are stupid.
You don't want to be stupid, do you? ****.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

I see exposure to Scott is starting to rub off on you.

Old February 13th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

Because you believe bull****. People who believe bull**** are
stupid.
You don't want to be stupid, do you? ****.

What? Jeff, that wouldn't be some *vitriol*, would it?

That's logic. If you can't correct yourself, you're going to stay
stupid
all your life. You can't fix stupid without the ability to grow in
understanding and effectiveness. I just want to to become a better
person.
That's all. Good luck.

Jeff, he's not stupid. He's mentally ill. Delusional.
He's certainly wasn't stupid enough to face me in person when he said he
would. He ran.

So you're saying it would be smart to avoid meeting you, Scottie? Why?
Are you suggesting you present some kind of threat?

How pathetically manipulative. How Alan Baker. YOU are a stalking threat,
and a proven insane wacko....not to mention a coward who chickened out and
ran.
LOL

What did I manipulate, Scotty? *You* claim that to meet with you would
be stupid, not me.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old February 13th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

And it's bull**** because you say it is? Sorry, Jeff. That's not how
reality works.

How reality works is I met Scott last Tuesday here in Jackson Hole.
You
say you don't believe it. Since you choose to believe bull****
instead
of
truth, you are stupid. If you don't want to stay stupid, correct
yourself.
Really. There's a better person inside you. Honesty will help
considerably.
Come on. Admitt you are wrong. Go ahead. You won't bleed. Man up.

I don't believe you met Scott. Your posting habits don't exactly
enhance
your credibility with me.

Amazing. The insane logic of a truely sick wacko.

Truth is not defined by your say so. That's reality. Learn to deal.

Truth is defined by truth, not by you denying truth. That's reality.
Get
help and learn how to be sane.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

And learn, too, that Usenet convention puts a space after the two
dashes
to create a proper sig delimiter.

A stalking pathological liar and terrorist whining about Usenet
convention.
Apparently Usenet has no objection to vile lies, gross defamation, death
threats, real life stalking.....

I wouldn't know anything about that. All I know is that you've
threatened me and I've never threatened or stalked you.

Another ridiculous lie from an insane stalker. How pathetic. How Alan
Baker.

Are you making an accusation, or is this just more hot air?

Say it or don't waste my time.

Old February 13th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 12, 3:53 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
It's kind of like watching
Baboons jacking off at the Zoo.

My most interesting day at the zoo is when I came around the corner of
the giraffe enclosure (with my three younguns in tow) and discovered
how giraffes mate. Never even thought about that before.

I was _totally _ impressed by Mr. Giraffe.

Old February 13th 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

In article .com,
Clarencedarrow wrote:

You mean like you. Birds of a Feather......I always thought you were a
flaming idiot with no life. Now it's been fully proven. If you get to
doing name-dropping with FF, then you are a REAL loser. Maybe you two
could get a group rate at the unemployment office.

Yes! A Name-Dropping flame! And an ad hominiem attack with no substance!
I'm going to lose sleep over this spew.

Actually, Jeff, we are birds of a feather, so to speak. And proud to be so.
Thanks for being there on my special day at Jackson.

God, I think I'm going to puke.

Two baboons jacking each other off indeed.
Old February 14th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 13, 2:59 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

I don't need credibilty with you. And I'm tired of typing today.

IOW, you have nothing except cheap retorts made to look clever by
snipping out the context of what the previous poster said, ...

I don't have time to type today either. I have a hot date with a
magnificent woman.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

What, no name? I'm disappointed.

Old February 14th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 12, 9:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 12, 6:32 pm, Walt wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry
Spence's
Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns
the
Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.

zOMFG!!! You know Kent Spense? *AND* Brents Hawks?

Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am*
impressed.

The parallels are staggering. Did you catch the "rent free" part?
FYI, I get bragging rights to being the first to spot the Abrahamian
nature of Jeff. DAGS if you don't believe me.

Abrahamian? I shall assume that means he doesn't take **** from dickless
freaks like you, is man enough to face me, and decent enough not to lie.
Typical freaks: you pile on anyone who sees you for the assholes you are.

Man enough to face you? I thought you accidentally ran into him? And
by the way, I've never thought you psychotic. Pathetic, definitely.
And I've been laughing at Jeff Davis long before you two started
getting chummie. As for the definition of Abrahamian I was thinking
more along the lines of "clueless name dropping loser".
HAND.
JP

Old February 14th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 12, 7:48 pm, Walt wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Walt wrote:
Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am* impressed.

No you're not.

Damn, you saw right through my clever ruse. Curses! I am chagrinned.

OK, I'll fess up - I've never even heard of Dirk Whatsisname and Ernie
Whoeverheis, or whatever the names were that you dropped in your last
post, and I'm too lazy to go upthread and look them up. Are they
important dudes or what?

You need the delusion of bettering yourself by the denigration
of others. It's a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of inadequacy.

Oh, you do amateur psychology too! You are truly a man of many talents.

I have definitely entered The Twilight Zone. Jeff Davis and Scott
Abraham are creepily similar in so many ways.
JP