Scottie Sighting

Old April 24th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default Scottie Sighting

On Apr 24, 4:59 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 24, 2:03 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

He was the rookie Blue Angel. **** with someone else.
--

Your post clearly implied that the pilot was inexperienced, which is
erroneous because NO Blue Angel pilot is inexperienced, creme de la

Your analysis is correct of course. Let's see. A "rookie" Blue Angel
member? Might only be the 30th best pilot in the country?

Ya know, you're beginning to make FF look like a genius. You have to
be the most stupid individual ever to post here and that's saying a
lot. I believe Mr. Astropax is an Airforce Veteran as compared to you,
Parking Lot Boy.

Correct once again. But we better be careful here. While I believe
Astro, there is a history in this group of falsely claiming military
experience.

Old April 24th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 23, 12:26 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

The Hornet can stand on its ass too. I haven't seen the Angel's since
I was a kid. I've caught a lot of T-Bird shows though.

So have millions of other prepubescent children. This is important,
why?
Have you ever seen the inside of a textbook, how 'bout a college
diploma? a real house? running water?, a real pay check?

They'll conviene ......

For God's sake, asswipe, use your spellchecker. There's no way you
can appear learned when you spell like a third grader.

Old April 25th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
AstroPax wrote:

things, I certainly would not go so far as to conclude that his
experience level had anything to do with the crash...as you have

Pilot Error. And he dumped the bird in a residential neighborhood.
I've got a few chunks of the C-130 that augered into Sleeping Indian
with the Clinton support team in 1996. At least that guy had a thunder
storm that contributed to *HIS* pilot error. Lt. Cmdr Davis was one
of the best pilots in the world.

The fact remains there is no second place in combat.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 25th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Rookie Sighting

Sven Golly wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote

Your post clearly implied that the pilot was inexperienced, which is
erroneous because NO Blue Angel pilot is inexperienced, creme de la
creme. You are shown, yet again, to be a "foaming at the mouth" total
retard.

Not only that but the guy had numerous combat missions in Afghanistan
under his belt. A 14-year veteran "rookie".

But did he have what it takes to make it in Jackson Hole? That's what I
want to know.

//Walt
Old April 25th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:

(Jeff Davis) wrote in news:132t7l7baf55k43
@corp.supernews.com:

Pilot Error. And he dumped the bird in a residential neighborhood.

And you know this how? There's been no official statement or even
unofficial knowledgable speculation about what caused the crash. It's
still open as to whether it was mechanical or not. The pilot was not in
a close maneuver formation. Plus they just found the flight recorder.

To be fair, he did use the word "bird" to describe the airplane. I'm
pretty sure that only fighter pilots do that. Just like the only people
who ever say " 'Nam" are Vietnam Veterans. Except for wannabes and
posers, of course.

Jeff may correct in his "pilot error" statement, simply because of the
way these things are investigated and reported. The wings could have
fallen off mid-flight and the report would read something like "Pilot's
inability to maintain level flight in the absence of a functioning
airframe led to impact. (I actually admire that pilots tend to be held
responsible regardless of how insurmountable the obstacle they
encounter.)

I keep trying to think of a way to explain that this pilot was not a
"Rookie" by any stretch of the imagination. Then it occurred to me that
I was dealing with either "willful ignorance" or "truly gifted trouble
making."

Dave

/ I have a friend who had to eject from a F14 on take off in Oklahoma
City. His plane almost took out a K-mart. He did get his picture in
the paper. His co-pilot was fine too and there were NO injuries or
deaths on the ground. His engines quit on take off and despite
following his "engine cuts out on take-off checklist" to the letter (he
was one of the coolest guys I ever met) he found himself piloting a
plane with no power and "less than optimal aerodynamics for low speed
flight.

// He speaks very respectfully of guys who do carrier landings.

/// Q: How do tell if someone is a fighter pilot? A: He tells you
Old April 25th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:
(Jeff Davis) wrote in news:132t7l7baf55k43
:

Pilot Error. And he dumped the bird in a residential neighborhood.

And you know this how?

Much better information than you have.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 25th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Walt wrote:

But did he have what it takes to make it in Jackson Hole? That's what I
want to know.

Obviously not. The Air Force flies Vice Presidential security missions
in the JH airspace. Navy fly bys aren't cost effective.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 25th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Lost Balls Baker wrote:

Which is what you mistook for mass loss.

I mistook nothing. My position has always been there is no mass loss
in your example, thus irrelevant to the original discussion.

Of course you did. You mistook a rate of mass undergoing a change in
velocity with a change in *amount* of mass.

[Rudimentary algebra deleted due to relevance]

Right. As it was entirely relevant, you deleted it.

Read those, and get educated.
Next, we'll work on SunOS versions.

Sometimes, Tranditional Unix may be used to describe a Unix or GNU
operating system that has the characteristics of either Version 7 Unix
or Unix System V.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that there was never a
"SunOS Version 7" as you tried to claim?

When I have a Sun question, I defer to John Gilmore, Sun Microsystems
employee #5. You sir, are a tawdry charlatan who's subtrefuge is
unraveling in this public medium. John and I go back to the days
when Mitnick was on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted, Shinomura falsely accused
toad.com, (the Sun Workstation in Gilmore's basement running the
Cypherpunks listserver), of Mitnick's base of attack, and the NSA
wanted access to everyone's digital financial transactions.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that there was never a
"SunOS Version 7" as you tried to claim?

I'll bet you 5 dollars Canadian you don't know Gilmore's home address
in San Francisco. I've been there. He's a Mac guy. What's 5 bucks
Canadian anyway? Like a dollar three ninety five in real money? Or
3 bits in Euros.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that there was never a
"SunOS Version 7" as you tried to claim?

This was a keeper, and worth saving until I had time to respond. Excuse
me. I have to go check on a horse worth more than your Condo.

LOL

You obviously haven't been keeping up with Vancouver real estate.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed