OYB now a record label! (Cross Posting Advisory)

Old July 11th 03, 12:24 AM
Edward Dike, III

Default OYB now a record label! (Cross Posting Advisory)

"Jeff Potter" wrote in message
| Aaaaooooga! Aaaooooga! Spam alert spam alert!
|
| OYB NOW A RECORD LABEL!
|
| Yes, indeed, your trusty source for candid info on outdoor sports and
| lots of other DIY things has now launched a record label.

Jeff,
Speaking only for myself, I don't mind your posts about the CD, or anything
else you might choose to post.
But perhaps you could do it without the massive cross-posting that drags the
likes of rbr back to these generally civilized environs.
Regards,
ED3

Old July 11th 03, 01:11 AM
Jeff Potter

Actually, one of the last times I dragged RBR into RSN it worked out pretty
good. Get it together people! : )

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old July 11th 03, 04:27 PM
Tim Dudley

Default cross posting (waw OYB now a record label! (Cross PostingAdvisory))

ED3 is speaking for me, too. I actually read most of Jeff's posts, but when
the cross-posting responses start rolling in, I tend to stop reading the
thread because of the high level of obnoxious noise from the other groups.

The good news is that the cross-posting responses remind me of what a
remarkable group this one is.

Tim

(man, those bike guys are weird!!)

From: "Edward Dike, III"
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.nordic
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:24:30 -0500
Subject: OYB now a record label! (Cross Posting Advisory)

Old July 15th 03, 03:32 AM
Mitch Collinsworth

"Jeff Potter" wrote in message
Aaaaooooga! Aaaooooga! Spam alert spam alert!

OYB NOW A RECORD LABEL!

Yes, indeed, your trusty source for candid info on outdoor sports and
lots of other DIY things has now launched a record label.

Huh... What's a record?

-Mitch