Ping Astropax

Old May 27th 04, 01:49 AM
Lisa Horton

Default Ping Astropax

You should really take your ski photos down for the summer. I can just
about smell the snow looking at those very good ski shots. Looking at
those all summer could be torture

Lisa
Old May 27th 04, 03:47 AM
pigo

"Lisa Horton" wrote in message

Yes, I guess you're right. I can't help it, I just always want to give
everyone a fair shake. I've done so, and seen the response.

Lisa

If you killfile him and people don't quote him in their responses, he
completely disappears. And that's what he hates most.

pigo

Old May 27th 04, 07:36 AM
BrritSki

tm wrote:

Britski's nym.

Asshole

Old May 27th 04, 08:47 AM
MoonMan

BrritSki wrote:
tm wrote:

Britski's nym.

Asshole

but there's no R's in That

Chris *:-)

Old May 27th 04, 09:25 AM
BrritSki

MoonMan wrote:

BrritSki wrote:
tm wrote:

Britski's nym.

Asshole

but there's no R's in That

You've got two i's. No, wait. Yes there are and are. Two ares. One tea,
milk no sugar and a digestive biscuit please. One K - if you want more,
go to K-Mart. Noel, merry Christmas. One S, capital, and one bee, that
won't keep u swarm will it ?

Old May 27th 04, 09:26 AM
BrritSki

tm wrote:

BrritSki wrote:
tm wrote:

Britski's nym.

Asshole

heh.
Cast your bait upon the waters and lo, assholes in abundance do ye
receive.
-TM 12.13.14

At least you do it deliberately. Perhaps fook does too...

Old May 27th 04, 10:09 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Wed, 26 May 2004 22:56:41 -0600, Bob Lee wrote this
crap:

What kind of wax should I use on that - Swix, Toko? Has anyone tried
Zardoz for that matter? And should I go Brazilian?

Turtle wax is much better and cheaper than that other crap.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old May 27th 04, 11:01 AM
vern93

In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

! I've read (I think it was in news.groups) that this place is full of
shameless liars and trolls. Here's proof positive because it looks like
the real problem is shaping up to be an advancing hairline...on my back.

What kind of wax should I use on that - Swix, Toko? Has anyone tried
Zardoz for that matter? And should I go Brazilian?

Bob

Thanks a lot for that image! Here I am, late for work already, and I
have to go wash my eyeballs and air out my imagination. Now I'll be
late punching in at the o'possum processing plant.

Dave

PS shudder....
Old May 27th 04, 02:46 PM
Richard Henry

"tm" wrote in message
In article ,
Olaf Timandahaff wrote:

Thankyou, thankyou very much.
We junior trolls love attention, good or bad, we aren't fussy.
I read your suggestion above about the back hair mullet, have you got
any suggestions on how I could arrange my blubber in interesting and
fashionable styles?

Spatula it up onto your shoulders and flex it for chicks in bars.

You mean like the manly he-men of the 50's movies (before the days of
personal trainers, Bowflex machines, and steroids), who, when they took
their shirts off, looked like they were wearing a girdle under their
swimsuit?

Old May 27th 04, 02:53 PM
Robert

On Thu, 27 May 2004 05:01:22 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

Hey. You've managed to convice her you're a liar and an asshole. Don't
blame me, asshole. g

Just another Trunky Drunk meandering and incoherent speech by "S"...
Lisa do not take offense, as "S" is mentally challenged

Ping Ping Walt Alpine Skiing 11 May 14th 04 03:37 PM
Ping: Assholepax, stalking freak and pathological liar. scottabe Alpine Skiing 10 March 22nd 04 01:51 AM
ping Astro pigo Alpine Skiing 7 February 28th 04 03:23 PM
Hey Astropax! Pineapple Express!!! Jeff Davis Alpine Skiing 6 January 23rd 04 01:12 AM
Ping: Sam. Loveland opens! Let Mikey Ski It! Alpine Skiing 1 October 28th 03 10:31 AM