State of Washington, Laws, Stalking

Old October 5th 03, 05:03 PM
scottabe

Default State of Washington, Laws, Stalking

So when are you coming to Washington to turn yourself in for stalking Bert
and me? Surely a man of such moral and ethical standing wants to be held
responsible for his criminal behavior, right?
Thanks for posting the laws you and your sick friends have broken on
hundreds of occasions.
You really are insane, aren't you?
Packo's. Day after Thanksgiving, call it 7 pm. Please taunt me in person
about being raped as a child and make sure to falsely accuse me of molesting
children. I'll be bringing my own witnesses, couple of friends from
Chicago.
Ooooops, forgot. You're going to be confessing to the crimes you quote
today, so that means you'll be in jail and won't be able to make it.

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 10/5/03 9:45 AM:

RCW 9A.46.110
Stalking. (Effective July 1, 2004.)
(1) A person commits the crime of stalking if, without lawful
authority and
under circumstances not amounting to a felony attempt of another
crime:

(a) He or she intentionally and repeatedly harasses or repeatedly
follows another person; and

(b) The person being harassed or followed is placed in fear that
the
stalker intends to injure the person, another person, or property of
the
person or of another person. The feeling of fear must be one that a
reasonable person in the same situation would experience under all the
circumstances; and

(c) The stalker either:

(i) Intends to frighten, intimidate, or harass the person; or

(ii) Knows or reasonably should know that the person is afraid,
intimidated, or harassed even if the stalker did not intend to place
the
person in fear or intimidate or harass the person.

(2)(a) It is not a defense to the crime of stalking under
subsection
(1)(c)(i) of this section that the stalker was not given actual notice
that
the person did not want the stalker to contact or follow the person;
and

(b) It is not a defense to the crime of stalking under subsection
(1)(c)(ii) of this section that the stalker did not intend to
frighten,
intimidate, or harass the person.

(3) It shall be a defense to the crime of stalking that the
defendant
is a licensed private investigator acting within the capacity of his
or her
license as provided by chapter 18.165 RCW.

(4) Attempts to contact or follow the person after being given
actual
notice that the person does not want to be contacted or followed
constitutes
prima facie evidence that the stalker intends to intimidate or harass
the
person. "Contact" includes, in addition to any other form of contact
or
communication, the sending of an electronic communication to the
person.

(5)(a) Except as provided in (b) of this subsection, a person who
stalks another person is guilty of a gross misdemeanor.

(b) A person who stalks another is guilty of a class C felony if
any of
the following applies: (i) The stalker has previously been convicted
in this
state or any other state of any crime of harassment, as defined in RCW
9A.46.060, of the same victim or members of the victim's family or
household
or any person specifically named in a protective order; (ii) the
stalking
violates any protective order protecting the person being stalked;
(iii) the
stalker has previously been convicted of a gross misdemeanor or felony
stalking offense under this section for stalking another person; (iv)
the
stalker was armed with a deadly weapon, as defined in RCW 9.94A.602,
while
stalking the person; (v) the stalker's victim is or was a law
enforcement
officer, judge, juror, attorney, victim advocate, legislator, or
community
correction's officer, and the stalker stalked the victim to retaliate
against the victim for an act the victim performed during the course
of
official duties or to influence the victim's performance of official
duties;
or (vi) the stalker's victim is a current, former, or prospective
witness in
an adjudicative proceeding, and the stalker stalked the victim to
retaliate
against the victim as a result of the victim's testimony or potential
testimony.

(6) As used in this section:

(a) "Follows" means deliberately maintaining visual or physical
proximity to a specific person over a period of time. A finding that
the
alleged stalker repeatedly and deliberately appears at the person's
home,
school, place of employment, business, or any other location to
maintain
visual or physical proximity to the person is sufficient to find that
the
alleged stalker follows the person. It is not necessary to establish
that
the alleged stalker follows the person while in transit from one
location to
another.

(b) "Harasses" means unlawful harassment as defined in RCW
10.14.020.

(c) "Protective order" means any temporary or permanent court
order
prohibiting or limiting violence against, harassment of, contact or
communication with, or physical proximity to another person.

(d) "Repeatedly" means on two or more separate occasions.

[2003 c 53 § 70. Prior: 1999 c 143 § 35; 1999 c 27 § 3; 1994 c 271 §
801;
1992 c 186 § 1.]

NOTES:

Intent -- Effective date -- 2003 c 53: See notes following RCW
2.48.180.

Intent -- 1999 c 27: See note following RCW 9A.46.020.

Purpose -- Severability -- 1994 c 271: See notes following RCW
9A.28.020.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Old October 6th 03, 02:53 AM
Richard Henry

"Terd Fartingmor" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:06:21 -0700, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Sure. Taunt me in person, asshole. With witnesses. You have threatened

me
online, too. Do it in person.

Did I ever threaten you? Got proof? Got witnesses?

Go read the law, before you do so, and figure out what options I LEGALLY
have towards someone who has threatened my life.
What a gutless coward!
What a chicken**** asshole!

You don't scare me dumbass.

ps: My buddies have read your crap. One is a retired cop, the other a
fireman. Grew up with them. They want to meet you, too.

Bring 'em on.

Come to think of it, has ANYONE who posts here ever met your scumbag ass?

I hope not.

You talk a lot of **** for a coward who posts from anonymity using

anonymous
servers, coward.

Just go up to the bar at Tony Packo's, the barmaid is Collette, and
she knows me, and ask for Horvath. I'll be there with a camera so I
can take pictures as they haul your stupid ass off to jail.

It will be easy to recognize Horvath. He will be the one in the Speedo.

Old October 6th 03, 04:25 AM
scottabe

wrote this crap:

Sure. Taunt me in person, asshole. With witnesses. You have threatened me
online, too. Do it in person.

Did I ever threaten you? Got proof? Got witnesses?

Got posts. Good enough.

Go read the law, before you do so, and figure out what options I LEGALLY
have towards someone who has threatened my life.
What a gutless coward!
What a chicken**** asshole!

You don't scare me dumbass.

You're terrified of me. As we both know. Cowards hide and spew their filth
from anonymity.....coward.

ps: My buddies have read your crap. One is a retired cop, the other a
fireman. Grew up with them. They want to meet you, too.

Bring 'em on.

Exactly their thoughts about you.

Come to think of it, has ANYONE who posts here ever met your scumbag ass?

I hope not.

Cowards hide.

You talk a lot of **** for a coward who posts from anonymity using anonymous
servers, coward.

Just go up to the bar at Tony Packo's, the barmaid is Collette, and
she knows me, and ask for Horvath. I'll be there with a camera so I
can take pictures as they haul your stupid ass off to jail.

For what, stupid? Ordering a hot dog? Asking you to make good on your
threats? No surprise that a sick coward like Horvath is hiding behind the
cops when confronted by a real man.
Real men do their own dirty work. They don't lie to the cops like Horvath
and his cowardly friends.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn,booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Old October 6th 03, 03:08 PM
Richard Henry

"Terd Fartingmor" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 20:12:01 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Take a picture of yourself to prove that YOU were there. With the
newspaper of the day and post it the same day. You don't have to wear
the Speedo unless you want to.

Not a problem, But the speedo will be under my clothes. It's cold in
Toledo during the Thankssgiving break.

And we know what cold does to the Speedo.

Old October 6th 03, 11:05 PM
pigo

"The Kriminal" wrote
in message
news:a3JpbWluYWw=.3b5c00ddd0d97b347eda2e5b3993f202 @1065474081.cotse.net.
scottabe wrote:

You'll come up with some stupid ass reason why you chickened out.
How can my ass get hauled off to jail for asking a chicken****

coward
who
has threatened me on scores of occasions to take his best shot?
You named the place. You can run. Or you can listen to me tell

everyone in
the place what a dickless bitch you are.
Hey, is telling the truth illegal in Toledo?

\|/
-O-
/|\

_O_

Old October 8th 03, 02:24 AM
pigo

"The Kriminal" wrote
in message
news:a3JpbWluYWw=.999325b288576cb7272b33d68f92b7ca @1065563013.cotse.net.
Vile E. Kriminal
President,
RSA (Ream Schattie Abraham)

His, recorded, history is more pitcher (
http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm ) , but from what
we know he seems like more of a catcher to me.

It sure has been some great playoff games, eh?