On-line piste maps

Old January 17th 04, 09:47 AM
Clive Perry

Default On-line piste maps

I expect this is quite a FAQ so apologies for bringing up the subject
again. Search engines are not being terribly helpful at finding a good
quality piste map. I get plenty of links to some pretty dreadful looking
examples.

I wonder if there is a good site out there that may have piste maps in .pdf
that I could download.

Alternatively...............

Does anybody have a recent piste map of Les Deux Alpes that they could send
me - I will pay postage of course.

Thanks in advance

Clive

If replying by e-mail please tickle out the trout first.

Old January 17th 04, 10:22 AM
C.O.Jones

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:47:51 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Perry"
wrote:

I expect this is quite a FAQ so apologies for bringing up the subject
again. Search engines are not being terribly helpful at finding a good
quality piste map. I get plenty of links to some pretty dreadful looking
examples.

There's a reasonable quality one at:

http://www.les2alpes.com/sources/ind...ode=html&lg=uk

you might be able to extract the whole thing as it's a zoomable image

ernest
Old January 17th 04, 10:56 AM
C.O.Jones

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:22:59 GMT, C.O.Jones
wrote:

There's a reasonable quality one at:

http://www.les2alpes.com/sources/ind...ode=html&lg=uk

you might be able to extract the whole thing as it's a zoomable image

Bad form to respond to ones own posts but I'm bored on a Saturday
morning.

The piste map is made up of ten .jpg files addressed:

http://www.les2alpes.com/images/plan...es/plan1/x.jpg where x
is 1 to 10

So just download the images and join them up in your favourite photo
editor.

ernest
Old January 17th 04, 10:57 AM
Ian Spare

Old January 17th 04, 12:45 PM
Tony Henley

Try
www.skimaps.com

Back on line.

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:57:44 +0100, Ian Spare

Old January 17th 04, 03:58 PM
Mike_Chapman

Try http://www.rocketski.com/PDF/lesdeuxalpes.pdf

This is a pdf (Adobe Acrobat)file. I find that pdf maps are usually
best and I find them by using Google Advanced search to look for the
resort name with the pdf files only filter on.