Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

Old December 5th 10, 02:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

On Dec 5, 6:20*am, snowbender wrote:
On Dec 4, 9:47 am, downhill wrote:

snowfake wrote:

No, I have no problem with my skiing, or my knowledge, I do need them
to skiing 130+ days a year.

You are so blinded with your vision of importance that you are reduced
to being an other internet loon like Scooter.

"You lie through you teeth to impress yourself."

And you can not process what you read, show me one person who reads this
group that that thinks you are not a LOON or a joke. The only place you
have credibility is in your mind and your buddy scooter.

That will sit right next to a student that agrees with your teaching and
will admit they paid you to teach them which is another person you can
not produce.

you claim to ski 130 days plus it sure does not show

"Classic character reversal. I have put up, and it's you/gappers
cannot 'put up or shut up,'" you lying piece of ****.

You're starting to sound like me, Ichie. You should add "go ****
yourself", "freak", "pussy" and "coward" ot your lexicon.
Old December 5th 10, 02:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 5, 7:00*am, snoig wrote:
On Dec 5, 7:21*am, snowbender wrote:

On Dec 4, 8:57 am, snoig wrote:

What makes you think that you're so special that I need to impress
you? "One without substance cannot be impressed," the joke is on you.

Actually what you were trying to say was "One without substance cannot
impress" but we will cut you some slack since you're ESL. *Let us know
when you get some substance.

"You lie through you teeth to impress yourself."

It's obvious from your example of your standard of big mountain skiing
that you can't even comprehend the level of skiing we are talking
about here. *Everything you post is a complete joke.

No, it is your little closed mind is a complete joke, given that
you're supposed to be an expert in English, yet, cannot comprehend
what you read.

snowbender

Typical, you have lost the argument so you resort to name calling.-

Holy ****. Irony meter calls snoig a hypocritical lying dumb****.
Old December 5th 10, 02:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

snowfake wrote:

No, I have no problem with my skiing, or my knowledge, I do need them
to skiing 130+ days a year.
You are so blinded with your vision of importance that you are reduced
to being an other internet loon like Scooter.
"You lie through you teeth to impress yourself."

And you can not process what you read, show me one person who reads this
group that that thinks you are not a LOON or a joke. The only place you
have credibility is in your mind and your buddy scooter.

That will sit right next to a student that agrees with your teaching and
will admit they paid you to teach them which is another person you can
not produce.

you claim to ski 130 days plus it sure does not show

"Classic character reversal. I have put up, and it's you/gappers
cannot 'put up or shut up,'" you lying piece of ****.

snowfake

Classic response from an asshole who can not answer a question.

You are a fake and you can not provide one other person who agrees with
you can you.
You can carry on and respond in your internet loon manner but it does
not matter what you think you still miss the point.

Several people have said get independent people to read your posting
and see if they make any sense. But I guess from your manner of
interaction you do not have any friends or students.

You have been proven wrong more times than I can count and yet it never
registers.

You are the lying piece of **** and the person you have lied to the most
is yourself and that would really make you a ****ing asshole!

go out and pretend to ski and you can live in your silly world and think
that your skiing and comments make a difference to anyone.

Old December 5th 10, 02:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Dec 4, 8:57 am, snoig wrote:

What makes you think that you're so special that I need to impress
you? "One without substance cannot be impressed," the joke is on you.

Actually what you were trying to say was "One without substance cannot
impress" but we will cut you some slack since you're ESL. *Let us know
when you get some substance.

"You lie through you teeth to impress yourself."

It's obvious from your example of your standard of big mountain skiing
that you can't even comprehend the level of skiing we are talking
about here. *Everything you post is a complete joke.

No, it is your little closed mind is a complete joke, given that
you're supposed to be an expert in English, yet, cannot comprehend
what you read.

snowbender

Typical, you have lost the argument so you resort to name calling.

But I think I have found your problem. You see, I am not an expert in
English. I may be a native speaker but to be at an expert level I
think you need some sort of qualification like maybe a PhD. And
that's your problem too. You think you are an expert skier but in
reality you can't even comprehend the level of skiing that everybody
else is talking about. You think that your skided 360's that we all
learned withing a year or two of learning how to ski, somehow qualify
you as an expert. They only qualify you as a joke.
Old December 5th 10, 03:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 4, 8:57 am, snoig wrote:

What makes you think that you're so special that I need to impress
you? "One without substance cannot be impressed," the joke is on you.

Actually what you were trying to say was "One without substance cannot
impress" but we will cut you some slack since you're ESL. *Let us know
when you get some substance.

"You lie through you teeth to impress yourself."

It's obvious from your example of your standard of big mountain skiing
that you can't even comprehend the level of skiing we are talking
about here. *Everything you post is a complete joke.

No, it is your little closed mind is a complete joke, given that
you're supposed to be an expert in English, yet, cannot comprehend
what you read.

snowbender

Typical, you have lost the argument so you resort to name calling.

Odd. I thought he simply figured out you are an idiot with lousy
reading comprehension.
Sorta like I think you are a flaming hypocrite with no moral or
ethical standards, considering you never object when your buddies call
ME very ugly and defamatory names.

But I think I have found your problem. *

I sure found YOUR problem. You're an asshole.

You see, I am not an expert in
English. *I may be a native speaker but to be at an expert level I
think you need some sort of qualification like maybe a PhD. *And
that's your problem too. *You think you are an expert skier but in
reality you can't even comprehend the level of skiing that everybody
else is talking about. *You think that your skided 360's that we all
learned withing a year or two of learning how to ski, somehow qualify
you as an expert. *They only qualify you as a joke.-

Actually, I think YOU are a joke. You can't even comprehend the level
of decency that normal people exhibit.
Old December 5th 10, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

snowfake wrote:

[...]

Holy ****. All the cheap shots you have taken at ME and never an
answer when I call you on your assholity.

You are a fake and you can not provide one other person who agrees with
you can you.

Holy ****. In the insane world of rsa, having assholes, stalkers,
freaks, and pathological liars agree with you is validation.

You can carry on and respond in your internet loon manner but it does
not matter what you think you still miss the point.

You're sure going to miss MY point, asshole.

Several people have said get *independent people to read your posting
and see if they make any sense. But I guess from your manner of
interaction you do not have any friends or students.

I've had independent people read rsa. They think this place is a
******** filled with complete, total assholes.

You have been proven wrong more times than I can count and yet it never
registers.

Ditto, asshole

Holy ****. Irony meter lies to itself.

go out and pretend to ski and you can live in your silly world and think
that your skiing and comments make a difference to anyone.-

Clue time, dumb****. RSA is a silly world, and your comments don't
make any difference. Just makes the place more silly.

Old December 5th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 5, 8:47*am, snoig wrote:
*You think that your skided 360's that we all
learned withing a year or two of learning how to ski, somehow qualify
you as an expert. *They only qualify you as a joke.

Maybe that's the problem?

I think that we all spend 5 minutes figuring out how to do those
skidded 360's. We do them once or twice and done. Itchy seems to think
that he's stumbled upon some kind of incredibly difficut new trick
that noone else on the slopes can do and it's outside his conception
that the reason people aren't doing it is because they don't want to.
They have. It's easy. And boring.
Old December 5th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Dec 4, 8:57 am, snoig wrote:

What makes you think that you're so special that I need to impress
you? "One without substance cannot be impressed," the joke is on you.

Actually what you were trying to say was "One without substance cannot
impress" but we will cut you some slack since you're ESL. Let us know
when you get some substance.

"You lie through you teeth to impress yourself."

It's obvious from your example of your standard of big mountain skiing
that you can't even comprehend the level of skiing we are talking
about here. Everything you post is a complete joke.

No, it is your little closed mind is a complete joke, given that
you're supposed to be an expert in English, yet, cannot comprehend
what you read.

snowbender

Typical, you have lost the argument so you resort to name calling.

No, I did not lose the argument, so it is you who lost the argument
and resort to name calling.

But I think I have found your problem. You see, I am not an expert in
English. I may be a native speaker but to be at an expert level I
think you need some sort of qualification like maybe a PhD.

Blah, blah, blah, "cannot pick it up, and cannot put it down," that's
what I see.

Old December 5th 10, 04:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

snowfake wrote:

[...]

You've got that right on yourself.

You are a fake and you can not provide one other person who agrees with
you can you.

Yes, I did and they comfirmed, which makes you a "lying piece of
****."

You can carry on and respond in your internet loon manner but it does
not matter what you think you still miss the point.

You are talking about yourself.

Several people have said get independent people to read your posting
and see if they make any sense. But I guess from your manner of
interaction you do not have any friends or students.

My 12 yos kid has more skills and courage than you,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2dQKG0GxLM

You have been proven wrong more times than I can count and yet it never
registers.

You are talking about yourself.

You are the lying piece of **** and the person you have lied to the most
is yourself and that would really make you a ****ing asshole!

You are talking about yourself.

go out and pretend to ski and you can live in your silly world and think
that your skiing and comments make a difference to anyone.

Your jealousy shows. No, I don't "pretend" but "do"; it is you who
pretend you are skiing; if you think that "your skiing and comments
make a difference to anyone," you are dumber than you think.
Unfortunately, that's your own little silly world.

snowbender
Old December 5th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 12/5/10 8:15 AM, pigo wrote:
On Dec 5, 8:47 am, wrote:
You think that your skided 360's that we all
learned withing a year or two of learning how to ski, somehow qualify
you as an expert. They only qualify you as a joke.

Maybe that's the problem?

I think that we all spend 5 minutes figuring out how to do those
skidded 360's. We do them once or twice and done.

Learned 360s on straight, long skis.
More challenge skiing backwards when the tail doesn't turn up.