Things are pretty slow here, everybody must be on the slopes

Old March 11th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_3_]

Default Things are pretty slow here, everybody must be on the slopes

lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/5/10 5:09 AM, VtSkier wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/4/10 7:03 PM, VtSkier wrote:

Did you get my email that a friend of mine
was heading in your direction? I can't
remember if John was one of the crew that
skied with Walt when he was here last year.
Oh, yeah, the dude coming your way is John.

Got your email - if he's in neighborhood he's being treated to 30
inches of fresh California moderate; not cement, but not Utah fluff
either. We're enjoying it.

I haven't heard from him yet, but life is long...

Indeed it is but I think this is his flight day.

Didn't hear from him ...

I've gone to LA for the weekend. Mundane life interferes with skiing
again; something must be done.

Too bad. I don't know John's itinerary so
I really can't predict when/if he will show.
Whatever. He is with a group and the group
will may dictate where they ski. He isn't
back here yet so there is still a chance.
..