Who wrote this?

Old June 9th 04, 10:34 PM
Dick Gozinya

Default Who wrote this?

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:44:49 -0700, "Richard Henry" wrote:

While doing some google research for a response on another group, I stumbled
across this historical gem. Cna you guess who wrote it?

I want to thank this lying dweeb for giving us the opportunity to
point out the essential hypocrisy of the Dweebs. Once upon a
time, people on this newsgroup got great deals on Olin Skis.
They
got free lift tickets and connections for very cheap lodging at
many ski resorts.

snipped a little so as not to give away the answer

Our turn.
No one who does business with criminal internet terrorists will
be
allowed to participate on rsa without having their duplicity
exposed to the world.
In short, we're playing by dweeb rules. With one exception. We
don't have to lie, stalk, perjure, terrorize, etc.
Real life harassment for real life harassers.
Remington is gone and will stay gone, and any time anyone praises
Remington, we will remind the world that Remington is the
supplier
of skis to internet terrorists and a charter member of the
terrorist gang.
Andrew McLean will disappear soon. His company will not want to
be associated with his actions, his lies, his slanders, and his
illegal behavior.
Fair is fair. Dweeb rules for dweebs.
The only shame is that I can't drive this dweeb from the web.

written by Hitler?