RSA Hyper Awesome He-Man Stud Award goes to...

Old May 20th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Dream of Meat Whistle

Default RSA Hyper Awesome He-Man Stud Award goes to...

Me!

For not posting at all since January. And now I'm going to whup you
all again by not posting until January.

Hah!
Old May 20th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 20, 11:01*am, The Dream of Meat Whistle
wrote:
Me!

For not posting at all since January. *And now I'm going to whup you
all again by not posting until January.

Hah!

Is that you, Depends Boi? Hey, have you heard about the new Huggies
diapers, with jean fabric?
Perfect for trips to Fry's.
Old May 20th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

wrote:

Me!

For not posting at all since January. *And now I'm going to whup you
all again by not posting until January.

Hah!

Is that you, Depends Boi? *Hey, have you heard about the new Huggies
diapers, with jean fabric?
Perfect for trips to Fry's.

Wow, you sure know a lot about diapers!! And grown men in diapers.

You are seriously sick.
Old May 20th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:

Me!

For not posting at all since January. *And now I'm going to whup you
all again by not posting until January.

Hah!

Is that you, Depends Boi? *Hey, have you heard about the new Huggies
diapers, with jean fabric?
Perfect for trips to Fry's.

Wow, you sure know a lot about diapers!! *And grown men in diapers.

I learned it all from you freaks.
What brand do YOU wear? Do you get diaper rash at the mere thought of
showing up in person?
Do you compare notes with your fellow freaks?
The inquiring mind wants to know.
Old May 21st 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

wrote:

Me!

For not posting at all since January. *And now I'm going to whup you
all again by not posting until January.

Hah!

Is that you, Depends Boi? *Hey, have you heard about the new Huggies
diapers, with jean fabric?
Perfect for trips to Fry's.

Wow, you sure know a lot about diapers!! *And grown men in diapers.

I learned it all from you freaks.
What brand do YOU wear? *Do you get diaper rash at the mere thought of
showing up in person?
Do you compare notes with your fellow freaks?
The inquiring mind wants to know.- Hide quoted text -

I'm sure you were into men in diapers long before usenet existed.
You're probably sniffing a pair from Bert right now.

You sure do have some sick fantasies.
Old May 21st 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

Me!

For not posting at all since January. *And now I'm going to whup you
all again by not posting until January.

Hah!

Is that you, Depends Boi? *Hey, have you heard about the new Huggies
diapers, with jean fabric?
Perfect for trips to Fry's.

Wow, you sure know a lot about diapers!! *And grown men in diapers.

I learned it all from you freaks.
What brand do YOU wear? *Do you get diaper rash at the mere thought of
showing up in person?
Do you compare notes with your fellow freaks?
The inquiring mind wants to know.- Hide quoted text -

I'm sure you were into men in diapers long before usenet existed.
You're probably sniffing a pair from Bert right now.

You sure do have some sick fantasies.

You really don't understand how stupid you look when you post crap
like this, do you?
Seriously, dewd. You're exposing every perversion you have.
Now go change your diapers.
Old May 22nd 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

Why would he look any different than you do, Scottie? It's almost the
exact same words.

For that matter, why is it that claim I'm a stalker when I do just the
same thing you do: post in a public forum?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 22nd 10, 11:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 21, 12:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

You really don't understand how stupid you look when you post crap
like this, do you?
Seriously, dewd. *You're exposing every perversion you have.

Hilarious.
Old May 22nd 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 22, 4:09*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 21, 12:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

You really don't understand how stupid you look when you post crap
like this, do you?
Seriously, dewd. *You're exposing every perversion you have.

Hilarious.

You think Dickless Scottum's repeated false allegations of perverted
behavior are hilarious?
Of course you do. You really don't understand how stupid you look
when you post crap like this, do you?
Seriously, dewd. You're exposing every psychopathological perversion
you have.
Hilarious. Thanks for playing.
While I am at it, contact info? You really don't understand how
pathetic you look when you avoid posting contact info for the SPD
officers you claim to have contacted, do you?
Seriously, dewd. You're exposing yourself as a lying piece of ****
stalking coward when you hide.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!
Hilarious.