Revelstoke Mountain Resort

Old October 7th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Revelstoke Mountain Resort

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:21:25 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

The only impression I want to see is my ski boot on your huge ass.

You'd actually have to go skiing to pull that off. Then you'd have to
get close enough to do that.
Two things that will never happen.
Thanks for another laughable threat. I'm still looking down at you.
And always will.

You've given me a huge laugh. You can never look down on me.

Anybody who you think is superior to you can never look down on me.

Retired military officer. Four Honorable Discharges. You'll never
have those. You got nothing.

I sit in a huge house surrounded by luxury. You got nothing.

Nothing.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old October 7th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

The only impression I want to see is my ski boot on your huge ass.

You can't ski well enough on one ski to pull that one off. As a matter of
fact, you can't ski well enough period to pull that off.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old October 7th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

The only impression I want to see is my ski boot on your huge ass.

You'd actually have to go skiing to pull that off. *Then you'd have to
get close enough to do that.
Two things that will never happen.
Thanks for another laughable threat. *I'm still looking down at you.
And always will.

You've given me a huge laugh. *You can never look down on me.

Anybody who you think is superior to you can never look down on me.

Retired military officer. *Four Honorable Discharges. *You'll never
have those. *You got nothing.

I sit in a huge house surrounded by luxury. *You got nothing.

Nothing.

You live in....where is it? Toledo? Detroit?
I win.
Hey, you gotta explain something. How can you be discharged FOUR
times?
Excuse me while I go have an honorable discharge.

Two Buddha

Vail: Discharges you from a lift all day long, honorably
Old October 7th 08, 10:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 23:40:17 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I win.

Win what? The pie eating contest?

Hey, you gotta explain something. How can you be discharged FOUR
times?

You know nothing of the military. Loser.

Old October 8th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

I win.

Win what? *The pie eating contest?

The where you live contest. You live in a decrepit ********, and I
live in one of the best cities in the world, with local skiing.
I win. But then again, in virtually any comparison to you, I win.

Hey, you gotta explain something. *How can you be discharged FOUR
times?

You know nothing of the military. Loser.

You duck questions as well as your spank fantasy Palin. Now go pull
the string on her action figure. I bet you named your inflatable doll
Sarah.
Old October 8th 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:31:20 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I win.

Win what? *The pie eating contest?

The where you live contest. You live in a decrepit ********, and I
live in one of the best cities in the world, with local skiing.
I win. But then again, in virtually any comparison to you, I win.

You live in Bertrude's basement. I live in a mansion, surrounded by
luxury. I belong to the best yacht club in the area. The only thing
you can win is a pie eating contest.

Hey, you gotta explain something. *How can you be discharged FOUR
times?

You know nothing of the military. Loser.

You duck questions

Every time you leave active duty, you get a DD-214. The DD-214 is a
discharge form. The type of discharge is listed on it. I have four
of them. Why didn't you ask your military buttys? Dumbass.

Old October 10th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A Mighty Dream of Butter

On Oct 6, 8:33*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
The only impression I want to see is my ski boot on your huge ass.

You can't ski well enough on one ski to pull that one off. *As a matter of
fact, you can't ski well enough period to pull that off. *
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy. Does your vagina hurt when I post? I'm sorry.

So believe you me, anyone can ski well enough to remove their ski and
put their size nine in Schattie's amply large and slow moving ass.

I mean I can see where it would be difficult for you, but realize that
the rest of us are marginally competent, and, dare I say, even
competitive in our millieu.

-XOXOXO
Old October 10th 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 23:23:03 -0700 (PDT), A Mighty Dream of Butter
wrote this crap:

On Oct 6, 8:33*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
The only impression I want to see is my ski boot on your huge ass.

You can't ski well enough on one ski to pull that one off. *As a matter of
fact, you can't ski well enough period to pull that off. *
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy. Does your vagina hurt when I post? I'm sorry.

So believe you me, anyone can ski well enough to remove their ski and
put their size nine in Schattie's amply large and slow moving ass.

Size nine? How tiny. Mine is a size twelve.

And I would kick him until medical attention is required.

(I mean for me. I don't give a rat's ass about him.)

I mean I can see where it would be difficult for you, but realize that
the rest of us are marginally competent, and, dare I say, even
competitive in our millieu.

You got it.

Old October 10th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Size nine? How tiny. Mine is a size twelve.

Size 12 ski boots? Wow. Your feet must be swimming in them.

I wear an 11 1/2 in "street shoes", but my ski boots are size 8.

You gotta go tight if you want performance.

//Walt
Old October 12th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:07:09 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Size nine? How tiny. Mine is a size twelve.

Size 12 ski boots? Wow. Your feet must be swimming in them.

I wear an 11 1/2 in "street shoes", but my ski boots are size 8.

You gotta go tight if you want performance.

That's what my girlfriend says. But they're all tight for me.