Annexcafe's Ishie Supports Terrorism and Stalking

Old September 26th 14, 07:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

Default Annexcafe's Ishie Supports Terrorism and Stalking

On 26/09/2014 18:50, twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, September 26, 2014 8:25:04 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 June 2004 23:22:48 UTC+2, twobuddha wrote:

It sure is discouraging to see a lying, manipulative bitch post to rsa at

the same time she has banned me from annexcafe.

Heh. How is the Alzheimer's Scat ?

Functioning just fine, idiot.

Clearly.

What really makes me laugh is that you are so ****ing desperate you spent all kinds of time...

If you know how to use Google it takes a few seconds to search for Ishie
and posts by you. Ah, I see your problem....

Old September 26th 14, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 26/09/2014 20:23, Alan Baker wrote:

FatScat wrote:
I NEVER had a moderating role in Annex Cafe. Period. LIe and lie and
lie some more, from the freak who says he never lies.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You ****ing lying piece of **** coward.

Sorry, but I don't believe you.

Neither do I. ISTR something about him using Berf's login to moderate,
but I could be mistaken.

Old September 26th 14, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:23:48 -0700, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

When busted in a lie, double down and lie some more. As usual. I
NEVER had a moderating role in Annex Cafe. Period. LIe and lie and
lie some more, from the freak who says he never lies.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You ****ing lying piece of **** coward.

Sorry, but I don't believe you.

Would Trunky lie?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 26th 14, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-26 18:22:03 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-26 18:12:00 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-26 17:45:59 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-26 16:50:26 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 8:25:04 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Tuesday, 8 June 2004 23:22:48 UTC+2, twobuddha wrote:

It sure is discouraging to see a lying, manipulative bitch post to rsa at

the same time she has banned me from annexcafe.

Heh. How is the Alzheimer's Scat ?

Functioning just fine, idiot. Nobody mentioned annexcafe (which is

long dead). And Ishie was a true ****, utterly without any morals or

ethics.

You seemed fine with her for a long time....

...and Annex Cafe is still running.

Baker, I always thought she was a **** getting her jollies playing

queen. She proved it. People threatened my life and called me a child

molester and she never took their posts down. I objected and pointed

out the hypocrisy. She sided with terrorists. All kinds of assholes

out there.

Sure you did. You just never mentioned it while you had your moderating

role at menweb (or mensbbs...).

Holy ****. Outright lie. Gross falsehood. I NEVER had a moderating

role at mensbbs). Bert moderated the board, and you lied again when

you brought menweb into it. Where I do have a moderating role.

And you claim to never have lied. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That was your upright and honorable way: to suppress your truth when it

was to your advantage.

Holy ****. You just royally ****ed yourself. No suppression involved.

Your freak friend quoted the wrong bbs. Once again, you will deny

that you have lied when busted in a whopper.

Let's see these threats she didn't take down, Scottie.

Too bad you can't take down all your lies. Now weasel out of this

ridiculous, outright lie, you pathetic stalking freak.

I accept that I may be mistaken, but I still believe that you had a

moderating role within the Annex Cafe "organization".

When busted in a lie, double down and lie some more. As usual. I

NEVER had a moderating role in Annex Cafe. Period. LIe and lie and

lie some more, from the freak who says he never lies.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You ****ing lying piece of **** coward.

Sorry, but I don't believe you.

When busted in a lie, lie and lie and lie some more. I could give a
flying **** whether you believe me, you lying piece of ****. You lied.
You lie like you breathe. No evidence to back up your lies, either.
You truly are a disgusting mentally ill nutjob, Baker.

Stating I don't believe you when in fact I don't believe you isn't a lie.

And you've never presented evidence to back up any of your claims about
me... ...ever.

Old September 27th 14, 02:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

twobuddha wrote :
On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:49:08 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 26/09/2014 18:50, twobuddha wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 8:25:04 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 June 2004 23:22:48 UTC+2, twobuddha wrote:

It sure is discouraging to see a lying, manipulative bitch post to rsa at

the same time she has banned me from annexcafe.

Heh. How is the Alzheimer's Scat ?

Functioning just fine, idiot.

Clearly.

What really makes me laugh is that you are so ****ing desperate you spent
all kinds of time...

If you know how to use Google it takes a few seconds to search for Ishie

and posts by you. Ah, I see your problem....

Over ten ****ing years.

No, it doesn't take that long. A few seconds really is ample for most
people with basic PC skills...