I realise I'm the new guy in these parts...

Old September 22nd 14, 01:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

Default I realise I'm the new guy in these parts...

But that twobuddha guy sounds really sick.

You fellows should really invoke the mercy rule, before he takes his
blind rage out on another defenceless animal...
Old September 22nd 14, 01:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, September 22, 2014 7:20:39 AM UTC-6, ] v [ etaphoid wrote:
But that twobuddha guy sounds really sick.

You fellows should really invoke the mercy rule, before he takes his
blind rage out on another defenceless animal...

You have no idea. I'm not sure how much you've been posting. I don't see anything with attributes or quoting of it, or threads that it starts. Goober has the correct way to reply to it down, just eliminate it.

But it's brother wrote an article about it. Have you seen that gem?

Old September 22nd 14, 02:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:20:39 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote
this crap:

But that twobuddha guy sounds really sick.

Here is the current FAQ on Scottee.

Q: Who is Scott Abraham?
A: Scott Abraham, also known as (and may post under the following
Alias'):
Schattie
Buddha
Two Buddha
scottabe
The Talking Urinal
SA
Barak
Trunky
Spock
Bobaloobob
Bert
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
and some other names so foul as to prohibit mentioning them to
newcomers. Scott is an unemployed 59 + year old disgusting grossly
overweight whacko from Seattle Washington. He became infamous for
being the only person ever kicked off the Internet. In spite of being
unwelcome here, Scott continues to stalk this site, looking for clues
as to who is posting here. He blames everyone for all of his failures
in life. Why? Simple, Scott's whole shtick and warped character is
entangled with the Internet, and the utter failure of him to have a
platform on RSA, RSM and mensbbs drives him close to insanity. His day
in the spotlight has long diminished, and the self-serving,
self-promoting is history (although it is a riot to sit back and watch
him self destruct). In addition, his empty and useless threats are
continuous, and if you post here, expect to become a legitimate
target. His personal attacks on RSA posters began in 1999 and have
never ceased.

The various lies of Scott Abraham
Member of MENSA
NAMBALA Membership
I can get into Canada
Marched as a peace activist
Taught in school by Robert E Heinlein
Worked for Martin Luther King
Trained as a boxer - Golden Glove
At one time was a Washington State Trooper
Employed and a FBI Special Agent
Worked as a bodyguard for Bill Gates
Worked in security - Special Cover agent for the NSA
Trained with the Navy Seals and deployed to Vietnam with Seal Team 6
Employed as a civilian photojournalist in Vietnam, fought hand to hand
combat and was wounded by the VC and awarded the Purple Heart
Grew up in an orphanage
Has a PhD
He is working on a masters degree
He is a great skier
I am not Bobaloobob

Q: Where is Scott unwelcome?
RSA (banned for 1 year by a judge, which he coincidently violated by
continuing to post under the alias of Bobaloobob)
K2 (fired)
Mens.online (banned for life)
RSAM (banned for life)
Alcoholics Anonymous (kicked out)

Q: So why does everyone hate him?
A: Scottie has an early history of telling lies. When he is found
out he looses his marbles. In addition he has:
Molested his family (as alleged by his own brother) Please see
http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm
Is a convicted felon
He hates women
Stalks RSA looking to be the center of attention
Chronic abuser of drugs and alcohol
Multiple traffic offences and run ins with the law
Numerous restraining orders
Uses people for his own advancement
He gave a member of this group lift tickets, then went nuts when she
spurned his advances

Q: Why does he hate everybody?
A: He lives in a basement, has no job, no life, no money, no career,
No future, he steals his food from a soup kitchen, and goes skiing
Without lift tickets. He's a whacked-out psycho, who looks up to
everyone from his sewer. Since he can't crawl out of the gutter, he
tries to pull everyone down to his level.

Comment: Scott has threatened many people in this newsgroup with
physical violence. Many have been challenged by him to show at a
public location. Several have indeed agreed to meet him, and surprise,
Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick G
Dave Stallard
Scattabe
Suziflame
Jim Strohm
Bob Lee
Alan Baker

Q: He says that only losers and terrorists post here. So why does he
stay?
A: He has no life. Having everyone hate him is the only
entertainment he gets.

Q Scott's fav saying?
A: You are insane. Get help now.

Q. Okay, so he is a wack job, can you prove it?
A: just look at these web sites/assorted crap dedicated to Scott &
friends:
http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/
http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/vietnam.html

http://groups.google.de/groups?selm=...&output=gplain
http://alpine.usenews.org/group/rec....ge-326434.html

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...rch+this+group

http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 22nd 14, 02:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

]v[etaphoid wrote:
But that twobuddha guy sounds really sick.

You fellows should really invoke the mercy rule, before he takes his
blind rage out on another defenceless animal...

What we do not need is an other asshole continuing this crap.
This is a newsgroup for skiing --contributing to the loons hijacking of
this group does not help.
talk about skiing or go away.
Old September 22nd 14, 03:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, September 22, 2014 9:40:25 AM UTC-5, downhill wrote:
]v[etaphoid wrote:

But that twobuddha guy sounds really sick.

You fellows should really invoke the mercy rule, before he takes his
blind rage out on another defenceless animal...

What we do not need is an other asshole continuing this crap.
This is a newsgroup for skiing --contributing to the loons hijacking of
this group does not help.
talk about skiing or go away.

There already is another skiing group. It's called

== rec.skiing.alpine.moderated ==

and if people would start posting there, it'd help straighten out the message filters. There are multiple moderators who monitor for new members and messages daily, but only the usual usenet SPAM ever seems to show up.
Old September 22nd 14, 04:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

There already is another skiing group. It's called
== rec.skiing.alpine.moderated ==
and if people would start posting there, it'd help straighten out the message filters. There are multiple moderators who monitor for new members and messages daily, but only the usual usenet SPAM ever seems to show up.

Yeah, good luck with that. rsam has never worked correctly for this handle or any other that I have used. I would suggest using a site like onthesnow.com if anyone wants to have an actual civilized conversation about skiing.
Old September 22nd 14, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

I've not had problems when I post to RSAM. I'd like to see that used. I'll guarantee that the more traffic over there the more ****ed off the pole smoker will be.

Old September 22nd 14, 04:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, September 22, 2014 11:25:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
There already is another skiing group. It's called

== rec.skiing.alpine.moderated ==

and if people would start posting there, it'd help straighten out the
message filters. There are multiple moderators who monitor for new members
and messages daily, but only the usual usenet SPAM ever seems to show up.

Yeah, good luck with that. rsam has never worked correctly for this handle or
any other that I have used. I would suggest using a site like onthesnow.com
if anyone wants to have an actual civilized conversation about skiing.

Scat ... you frequently show hostility when you post. Did it occur to you that you might have ****ed off one or more of the RSAM moderators enough that they blacklisted you? I'm just saying.

Also -- as bizarre as this may seem, when Abraham has chosen to submit an on-topic, well-mannered, non-insulting post to RSAM, at least one post has been allowed on the group. So "banned for life from RSAM" is not completely accurate.

But because of disuse and misuse, the self-learning message filters on RSAM are pretty well FUBARed. A lot of on-topic traffic might fix that.
Old September 22nd 14, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, September 22, 2014 10:48:28 AM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

I've never tried to post anything on RSAM under this handle that was not directly ski related, friendly, informative and contained no mention of the problems. I've also posted under a handle that has never even mentioned the fat ass on RSM, ever and has only discussed skiing. On a few occasions the posts have gone through under both handles but the vast majority of posts I have made to RSAM have never appeared. It's not because they should have been blocked, it's because RSAM does not work and it's a waste of time to try to use it. If anybody wants real skiing discussion there are a multitude of sites out there where you can find it without Trunky's verbal diarrhea. Seriously, who uses usenet anymore?
Old September 22nd 14, 07:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, September 22, 2014

Seriously, who uses usenet anymore?

This is a bigger and more serious problem than the rantings of a seriously
mentally ill looney with mommy issues. Usenet has been dying for years,
besides ISPs have stop support it, with Verizon as one of many ISPs that
don't offer it anymore.

Social Media sites are much easier to post photos, videos and messages than
Usenet. If everyone still had 15k dial up modems, Usenet would be king.
The miracle and bane of technology, change has much more rapidly, and
leaving those systems obsolete in the dust.