BRAIN FRIED EVERYONE ELSE.

Old September 17th 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_2_]

Default BRAIN FRIED EVERYONE ELSE.

Anyone figured out who the best skier here is? I know who.

--
\\\|///
\\ - - //

Old September 17th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 17, 10:28*am, "Stuart" wrote:
Anyone figured out who the best skier here is? I know who.

Ichie. No doubt about it.
Old September 17th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_2_]

"twobuddha" wrote in message
On Sep 17, 10:28 am, "Stuart" wrote:
Anyone figured out who the best skier here is? I know who.

Ichie. No doubt about it.

Which one is Ichie? What makes him the best do you figure?

Old September 17th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On Sep 17, 11:01*am, "Stuart" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 10:28 am, "Stuart" wrote:

Anyone figured out who the best skier here is? I know who.

Ichie. *No doubt about it.

Which one is Ichie? What makes him the best do you figure?

Why do you continue to respond to the asshole? Please, give us a break!
Old September 17th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_2_]

"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 10:28 am, "Stuart" wrote:

Anyone figured out who the best skier here is? I know who.

Ichie. No doubt about it.

Which one is Ichie? What makes him the best do you figure?

Why do you continue to respond to the asshole? Please, give us a break!

Yes, your assessment of him would be popular. He is a member of AA. I always
figure there is hope for anyone becoming a rational contributing member of
society. You may disagree and feel free to do so. You have more than enough
proof to show me why.

I have seen his companion wanted ads, and he doesn't seem all that nasty. He
is a sick person, and I grant you his attempts to get well would appear to
be rather feeble around here, the fact he considers himself a member of AA
tells me something..

BTW I don't really see how my responding to him is doing you or anyone else
any harm. He is not going away. He will continue to respond to everyone
else's posts thinking anyone cares. He will continue to "join in"
conversations to which he isn't invited.
He will continue to respond to his own posts as well.

At the end of the day, if nobody can connect with him, he could be held up
as an example of what is disgusting behaviour...

Best Regards

Stuart

Old September 17th 10, 07:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 10:28 am, "Stuart" wrote:

Anyone figured out who the best skier here is? I know who.

Ichie. *No doubt about it.

Which one is Ichie? What makes him the best do you figure?

Why do you continue to respond to the asshole? Please, give us a break!

I think we all understand your frustration here, but really the only
course of action is to use your kill file. It's simple, easy and
makes RSA infinitely better to read. You should use it.
Old September 17th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Stuart wrote:

crap snipped

PLONK!
Old September 17th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

"twobuddha" wrote in message

[...]

First, you believe him when he says he is a member of AA. If we have
learned anything about SA from our time with him here, it is that
anything he says is probably a self-serving lie. If you doubt that,
and still believe his AA stories to be true, please try to explain the
other things he has said in the last month or so. (Not that there is
anything special about the last month, I just didn't want to make the
task unmanageable.)

I have no objection to your responding to him, but we have found
through direct experiment that his output doesn't change much whether
anyone does or not. He has stated that his mission is to scare away
newcomers (as if the regulars really cared about that), but I see him
like the chicken-mouthing geek the carnival midways used to place out
front to draw in the crowds - loud, profane, and disgusting, but in
reality amusing and harmless despite the stink.

Old September 17th 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
v stahov

"twobuddha" wrote in message

[...]

reality amusing and harmless despite the stink.- Hide quoted text -

I have no objection to your responding to him, but we have found
through direct experiment that his output doesn't change much whether
anyone does or not. He has stated that his mission is to scare away
newcomers (as if the regulars really cared about that), but I see him
like the chicken-mouthing geek the carnival midways used to place out
front to draw in the crowds - loud, profane, and disgusting, but in
reality amusing and harmless despite the stink.

HAHA! Good One!

OK I"LL KILLFILE HIM THEN......

Old September 17th 10, 08:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
v stahov

On Sep 17, 1:41*pm, Walt wrote:
Stuart wrote:

crap snipped

PLONK!

I'LL KILLFILE HIM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOT THE "PLONK"

(PS DIDN"T YOU PLONK ME ALREADY ONCE????)