Anyone have a Farmers Almanac?

Old September 10th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_2_]

Default Anyone have a Farmers Almanac?

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:21:53 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I know where you live.

So does your buddy Dickless Thompson. He's in town wearing double
diapers and hiding in fear. As did Pervert Dave Davidson when he
passed through. As did Yabapussy yesterday. As you would, Dickless
Horvie. As you are doing now, hiding your full name and where YOU
live. Coward. Pussy. Freak.

Hiding? My name is Horvath and I live outside Detroit. Ever heard of
Detroit? The very name strikes fear into your heart. You couldn't
get within 500 miles of Detroit.

We don't need sophisticated inertial guidance systems in our rockets to hit
you from that far out either. We just point them towards the smell and they
usually find Detriot with little problems.

Come try and make good on your threats. I'm still waiting, and still
laughing.

What threats? I'm just stating facts.

I know where you live.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Old September 11th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On Sep 11, 2:24*pm, Dick G wrote:
Winter 2010/2011 forecasts?

Flip a coin. It'll be more accurate.
Old September 12th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 11, 2:47*pm, SkiGuy wrote:
On Sep 11, 2:24*pm, Dick G wrote:

Winter 2010/2011 forecasts?

Flip a coin. It'll be more accurate.

Isn't that sumbitch one stupid clown? Farmer's Almanac.
Allow me to consult the Oracle of Vail.......
Vail will have plenty of the best snow on the planet. Everyplace else
will suck.

Two Buddha

Vail: Vail Almanac
Old September 12th 10, 11:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:23:16 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Allow me to consult the Oracle of Vail.......

"Oracle" of Vail?

I believe you spelled, "Asshole," wrong.

Old September 12th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Allow me to consult the Oracle of Vail.......

"Oracle" of Vail?

I believe you spelled, "Asshole," wrong.

Nah. I did not write the word "Horvath".

Old September 13th 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

I know where you live.

So does your buddy Dickless Thompson. *He's in town wearing double
diapers and hiding in fear. *As did Pervert Dave Davidson when he
passed through. *As did Yabapussy yesterday. *As you would, Dickless
Horvie. *As you are doing now, hiding your full name and where YOU
live. *Coward. *Pussy. *Freak.

Hiding? *My name is Horvath and I live outside Detroit.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Same bull****, different day, same ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
You have my full, verified name and address. What's yours? Only a
complete, total pussy would write that bull****,
pppppppuuuuuusssssyyyy.
Maybe I can ask Bubba.

*Ever heard of
Detroit? *

Yeah. That's where God gives the world an enema. With you as the
guide, since you are so experienced at jamming stuff up your ass.

The very name strikes fear into your heart. *You couldn't
get within 500 miles of Detroit.

Yeah. The stench is so overwhemlming. Hey, the ref boned your team
today as bad as Bubba bones you.

Come try and make good on your threats. *I'm still waiting, and still
laughing.

What threats? *I'm just stating facts.

The fact is that if you ever show up, you won't need enemas.

I know where you live.

It's a threat. Taken as a threat, pppppuuuusssssyyyy. You're such a
pathetic wimp that you can't even make an outright threat, you gotta
do all this ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy evasions.
You've been talking **** for years....but like your buddy Brain Fried
Bob Thompson, you are not, will not, can not, and never will be man
enough to spew your crap in person. Because you know as well as I do
what will happen.
Go change your diapers. Practicing for the next enema really ****s up
your system, eh, pppppuuuusssssyyyyy?
Old September 13th 10, 11:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:34:38 -0600, "Stuart" wrote this
crap:

Hiding? My name is Horvath and I live outside Detroit. Ever heard of
Detroit? The very name strikes fear into your heart. You couldn't
get within 500 miles of Detroit.

We don't need sophisticated inertial guidance systems in our rockets to hit
you from that far out either. We just point them towards the smell and they
usually find Detriot with little problems.

If you are using smell guided weapons, then I have no fear. They will
end up hitting Ann Arbor.