OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

Old July 13th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Default Alan Baker, Stalking ASSHOLE

Hard to remember all those lies, eh?
Let me call your bluff.
Show up. Spew your ****. Take trip to hospital and to jail. Have your
lawyer argue with me.
The fact remains that you are a laughable, pathetic, dickless lying coward
who hasn't got the balls to be a dickless asshole in person.
I'm laughing at you, Dickless Dave. You amuse me with your crap.
Now go **** yourself.
\
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Holy ****. When a psychopath like this dickless asshole gets rolling, it
truely is amazing.
This freak gets a woodie when he lies. Amazing.
I'd be delighted to meet YOU, freak. But you don't even have the balls
ID yourself.....make up some more dickless reasons why you hide, for my
amusement. Can't tell you how much I laugh at you.
What a pathetic, despicable, dickless pussy you are, freak.
Now go **** yourself.

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Dude! I can't tell what you're talking about when you snip what I
wrote. Somewhere in that homo-erotic imagery you wrote, you seemed to
imply I was lying about something. I'll repost it again and you can
point out the lie, and maybe lighten up on the hostile gayness (nttawwt)

Dave

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

I know why you weaseled, freak. Because if I ever see you, I end your
threat. Period.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? You've posted before that you
are old, out of shape and suffer from a deadly disease (I believe you
were referring to "Brimley's Disease" or dia-beet-us) and the one guy
here who you have met in person recently (by accident) says that you
aren't particularly bright and are "no threat to anyone."

So I assume that if you do find yourself in a threatening situation,
you'd simply call 911 and let the police sort it out.

You are a clear threat, a stalking freak who has proven
his ill intent, and I have no duty to retreat under Canadian or American
law.

Actually you do. I someone has told you otherwise (say, a certain
Seattle based scab pickin' para-lawyer) then he was lying to you.

In fact, since you are clearly soliciting complete strangers from the
internets to meet you, if you were to somehow ambush them and cause
injury to them, well, then penalties would be rather... harsh.

You are welcome to find out. I won't set another meet in Canada: it
would
not be ethical of me to kick the living **** out of an insane wack job.

Just so we are clear here, are you saying that it would be ethical for
you to "kick the living **** out of an insane wack job" in the good old
US of A? Or are you just fighting them here so you don't have to fight
them there?

You're not evil, Alan. You are mentally ill. Delusional, deranged
stalker.
Now go **** yourself.

Other than responding to your rather imaginative usenet posting and
calling you once when you asked him to, has Alan ever tried to contact
you? Didn't you claim to try to track him down at his job and speak to
his boss? But then were unable to relate the details of the call or
even Alan's boss's name?

Does that make you a stalker or a liar?

Oh, and stop putting the word "deranged" in front of "vets" when you're
talking about our nations veterans. It is offensive and extremely
disrespectful, as are your combat claims.

Dave

Old July 13th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article
,
mumbled
On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:20:14 GMT, Tankfixer

wrote this crap:

I graduated from West Point along with a good number
of
other
fine
Marines. My major was ROTC in which I have a degree.
have a
master's
degree in amphibious and littoral warfare and did my
thesis
on
key
overlooked elements of the "forward from the sea"
doctrine.

Only catching Air.

Sine the US Army doesn't HAVE Foot Guards Regiments I'd
say
its
not
rank germain to the US Army, is it ?

ROTC as a major:
The next sentence starts with "The transcript says
History
Major"

Sssshhh! SSSSSH! Quiet already. This person is no
ordinary
dumbass!

He majored ROTC at West Point, and graduated with three
degrees.
Then
while an Ensign with the British Army, he outshot
everyone
at
Camp
Perry, and was promoted to USMC Seal.

This is not someone to trifle with.

He tells me he read Clausewitz, and has an original copy
of
"The
Art
of War" autographed by Sun Tzu!

Not only that, but he KNEW, he Knew, I tell you, that my
copy
of
Clausewitz is highlighted in crayon, and he knew that my
wife
is a
former dancer.

This person is far superior to us. I'd hate to have him
learn
my
name
and address.

Scott Abraham
1416 N 49th St
Seattle, WA 98103

He sounds so much like Doug Reiman with his silly claims
too..

**** yourself, you stupid asshole. Horvath just made up some
whoppers
and
went fishing for a real dumb****.....and he found you.
Never ceases to amaze me how gullible usenet freaks can be.

My my you are touchy.

My, my you are an asshole.

Did your momma never learn you manners boy ?

Anytime you want to try and learn me, asshole, go for it. No
lying
usenet
freak has ever had the balls.... Clue time, fish. You just got
played,
and
you look like a cowardly fool.

Stop acting like Reiman

Stop being a dumb**** who just got played by one of the most
despicable,
dickless freaks on usenet. Now go **** yourself.

You sure know how to go about winning frineds sonny.

If the OP was trying to get your goat he sure succeded.

Holy ****, you really are a dumb****. Not only a dickless coward,
lying
piece of ****, and a usenet asshole, but a truly dumb fish.
Clue time, dumb****. If you were the kind of man I want as a
friend,
you'd
apologize. But you're a usenet asshole, talking **** while hiding
behind
your computer.
Now go **** yourself. You've been played by two people, and you're
so
****ing stupid you don't knowit.

I think I understand now.
You hate your mom for all those years she brought men around...
You hate her becuase you no ont who your daddy is.

Get some help for your hate.

As I was saying about you being a dickless, nutless usenet asshole?
Got the balls to say that in person, freak?

Actually, I do.
Do you have the balls to say what you had already said to me, to my
face?

Probably not.

Of course not. You just hide behind your computer and project your
bull****
onto others.
Now go **** yourself. Typical usenet freak.

Projecting, again

Your new buddies would be happy to provide my home address, asshole.
Come show up.
Now go **** yourself.

He'll meet you "anytime, anywhere" except he won't provide a location
and if you name one he will add more conditions than a new cellphone
contract before he'll ever agree to meet you. But go ahead, it's always
a entertaining (but also kind of sad) to watch this fake combat veteran
crawfish away when challenged.

Thank you for your service.

This from a dickless, nutless freak who hasn't even got the balls to
identify himself. The hypocrisy and insane double standards of this
stalking freak never ceases to amaze me.
Bluff called, coward.

Old July 13th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Dave, Dave.
Everything you write is a lie. You know it, I know it.
You enjoy it. Which is why you lie.
Now go **** yourself, coward. I'm laughing at you. What a pathetic,
miserable excuse for a man you are!!

"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Hard to remember all those lies, eh?

I still don't see any lies. I think the real problem is that since I
didn't lie about anything, you can't point out any. I'll repost it again
at the end on this response and you can point out any lies that you see.
BLUFF CALLED!

Let me call your bluff.
Show up. Spew your ****.

Dude, how many times do I have to tell you that I will never make any
effort to be in the same place that you are.

Take trip to hospital and to jail.

Are you yoy currently a patient or a prisoner? (both?) Why on earth
would I want to visit the jail or a hospital in Seattle? If I ever go
to Seattle I may check out the Space Needle though. Does Jessica Alba
still hang out there?

Have your lawyer argue with me.

Hey I may be loaded but even I can't afford to pay someone to talk to
you.

The fact remains that you are a laughable, pathetic, dickless lying
coward
who hasn't got the balls to be a dickless asshole in person.

You've lost me here. If I understand you correctly, it "takes balls" to
be a "a dickless asshole"? Is that right? Doesn't that imply that
being "a dickless asshole" is an act of courage?

I really don't understand all your latent homosexual hostility. Would
it possible to make your insults more "gender neutral"?

Thanks in advance!

Dave

please point out the lies in the following or admit defeat and
apologize. BLUFF CALLED!!!!!!!

Old July 13th 07, 04:46 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

I graduated from West Point along with a good number of
other
fine
Marines. My major was ROTC in which I have a degree. I

Holy ****, you really are a dumb****. Not only a dickless coward, a
[...]

Actually, boi, you already had threatened to come kick my ass.
And I have provided you with the address.
You went silent until now.

What was that about showing up boi ?

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
Old July 13th 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
pigo

On Jul 12, 10:46 pm, Tankfixer wrote:
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

cascading "threads."- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry he won't. He has been to my house before.

Old July 14th 07, 04:49 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article .com,
mumbled
On Jul 12, 10:46 pm, Tankfixer wrote:
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

He is in for a suprise if he shows up at the address I gave him.