OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

Old July 3rd 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Horvath

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:57:11 -0500, Nathan Branden
wrote this crap:

I graduated from West Point along with a good number of other fine
Marines. My major was ROTC in which I have a degree. I have a master's
degree in amphibious and littoral warfare and did my thesis on key
overlooked elements of the "forward from the sea" doctrine.

Ooops. I see my mistake. You are a Marine Corps graduate of West
Point, who majored in ROTC, and was promoted to Navy Seal.

I had no idea. You are obviously much superior to me.

I had you pegged as an ordinary dumbass.

If you were cognizant of even the slightest military history you would
know that "Ensign" is indeed a rank in the army and has been used for
hundreds of years.

On behalf of all the Ensigns in the Army, I will step back now.

You win.

This post is 100% free of steroids

Old July 4th 07, 06:20 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article , nb2354
@spotus.com mumbled

wrote this crap:

I graduated from West Point along with a good number of other fine
Marines. My major was ROTC in which I have a degree. I have a master's
degree in amphibious and littoral warfare and did my thesis on key
overlooked elements of the "forward from the sea" doctrine.

Ooops. I see my mistake. You are a Marine Corps graduate of West
Point, who majored in ROTC, and was promoted to Navy Seal.

I had no idea. You are obviously much superior to me.

I had you pegged as an ordinary dumbass.

If you were cognizant of even the slightest military history you would
know that "Ensign" is indeed a rank in the army and has been used for
hundreds of years.

On behalf of all the Ensigns in the Army, I will step back now.

You win.

This post is 100% free of steroids

For your edification:

West Point Graduate commisioned in Marine Corps in 2007:

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/p...WS03/705270360

"The graduates hailed from all 50 states and eight foreign countries.
The class of 2007 includes 138 women, 67 Asian/Pacific Islanders, 63
Hispanics, 49 blacks and five American Indians. One graduate will be
commissioned as an officer in the Marine Corps."

You claimed a good number of other fine Marines.
Now I know Marines have limited math skills but one is not many.
Have the Gunny explain it to you. He might use pictures in your case.

Strike one!

Only catching Air.

Ensign as a rank in the army:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensign_(rank)

"Until 1871, when it was replaced by Second Lieutenant, Ensign was the
lowest rank of commissioned officer in infantry regiments of the
British Army (except fusilier regiments, which always used Second
Lieutenant). It was the duty of officers of this rank to carry the
colours of the regiment. In the 16th century "ensign" was corrupted
into "ancient," and was used in the two senses of a banner and the
bearer of the banner. Today, the term "Ensign" is still used by the
Foot Guards regiments, for instance during the ceremony of Trooping
the Colour"

Sine the US Army doesn't HAVE Foot Guards Regiments I'd say its not a
rank germain to the US Army, is it ?

Strike two!

Whoosh... The umpire had to duck you swung so hard on that one

ROTC as a major:

http://www.174ahc.org/bio-29.htm

"I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, the third of four sons. I
attended Arlington State College (now the University of Texas at
Arlington) and majored in ROTC and Military Drill Team"

The next sentence starts with "The transcript says History Major"

Since that is the actual degree that person was awarded....

Strike three!

The bat never left your shoulder son.

You're out!

Only in some alternate dimension..

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
Old July 4th 07, 06:32 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Richard Henry

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/p...=/20070527/NEW...

[...]

You must be playing hte wrong game.

West Point has never offered majors in "ROTC". In fact the idea is
ridiculous on the face of it, since all graduates of USMA are
commissioned directly into the active US military, not the reserves.

Ball goes over on downs.

Old July 4th 07, 07:42 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Harry Weiner

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:20:14 GMT, Tankfixer
wrote this crap:

I graduated from West Point along with a good number of other fine
Marines. My major was ROTC in which I have a degree. I have a master's
degree in amphibious and littoral warfare and did my thesis on key
overlooked elements of the "forward from the sea" doctrine.

Only catching Air.

Sine the US Army doesn't HAVE Foot Guards Regiments I'd say its not a
rank germain to the US Army, is it ?

ROTC as a major:

The next sentence starts with "The transcript says History Major"

Sssshhh! SSSSSH! Quiet already. This person is no ordinary
dumbass!

He majored ROTC at West Point, and graduated with three degrees. Then
while an Ensign with the British Army, he outshot everyone at Camp
Perry, and was promoted to USMC Seal.

This is not someone to trifle with.

He tells me he read Clausewitz, and has an original copy of "The Art
of War" autographed by Sun Tzu!

Not only that, but he KNEW, he Knew, I tell you, that my copy of
Clausewitz is highlighted in crayon, and he knew that my wife is a
former dancer.

This person is far superior to us. I'd hate to have him learn my name
and address.

Scott Abraham
1416 N 49th St
Seattle, WA 98103

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Old July 4th 07, 09:14 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article ,
mumbled
wrote this crap:

[...]

He sounds so much like Doug Reiman with his silly claims too..

Old July 5th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Default Dicless Horvath, Laughable Sicko

Bad enough that this dickless wimp hides his identity....but he has a nasty
habit of not only lying to recruit deranged vets to do the violence he
hasn't got the balls to do, he loves to lie and post people's home address
while he is being such a freak.
You know what is truly laughable about this asshole and coward?
He couldn't even get my address right. What a pathetic wack job!
. com...

Old July 5th 07, 04:01 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Scott Abraham

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled
wrote this crap:

[...]

**** yourself, you stupid asshole. Horvath just made up some whoppers and
went fishing for a real dumb****.....and he found you.
Never ceases to amaze me how gullible usenet freaks can be.