Actually on topic Le Massif

Old September 28th 14, 12:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

Default Actually on topic Le Massif

twobuddha submitted this idea :
On Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:19:19 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 10:30:40 -0700, The Real Bev

wrote this crap:

On 09/27/2014 05:19 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 23:15:22 -0700, The Real Bev

Me too, curiously enough. Kind of a nondescript semimetallic beige.
I added various insole-type things to take up the slack. I don't
much like the adjustment-wheel in back -- the actual tightening
thing hurts my ankle where it pulls. Fortunately a layer of pink
packing material solves that problem.

What adjustment wheel? You must have the cable pair. Mine have an
airbag inside. There are two buttons in front of your ankle. One to
pump them up and one to release the air. They are easy to use with a
ski pole.

http://www.ebay.comLH_Defau

I don't click on links because they're usually spam, and I never click
on e-bay.

Jeez, what are you afraid of?

Wasting my time. I'm a busy person.

Obviously. It shows.

I'm multi-tasking right now. I'm watching the Golden Gophers take

back the Little Brown Jug.

Do we have the same boots or don't we?

Of course not. I don't have an adjustment wheel. I have air bags
that you pump up.

I have airbags too. Don't seem all that useful.

You've already admitted that you have crazy feet.

And my boots are black. I keep my boots nice and
shiny. I polish them with Turtle Wax.

And yet you worry about wasting time...

It's more important to look good than to ski good. And I ski great

and I look spectacular.

Huggies, if you are wearing twenty year old rear entry boots, you are looking
like a gumby. Not to mention the diapers make your ass look fat, Gumby
Horvath.

Well done.

That's actually the first piece of remotely on-topic constructive
commentary I've seev you make in here. KUTGW...
Old September 28th 14, 01:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 17:17:27 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

It's more important to look good than to ski good. And I ski great

and I look spectacular.

Huggies, if you are wearing twenty year old rear entry boots,
you are looking like a gumby.

The boots are black and my ski pants are black. The pants go down to
my ankles so you can't see my ski boots, dumbass. I'm not sorry that
you look like a dumbass skiing in **** stained ripped pants, dumbass.

Old September 28th 14, 05:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

wrote this crap:

It's more important to look good than to ski good. And I ski great

and I look spectacular.

Huggies, if you are wearing twenty year old rear entry boots,
you are looking like a gumby.

The boots are black and my ski pants are black. The pants go down to

my ankles so you can't see my ski boots, dumbass. I'm not sorry that

you look like a dumbass skiing in **** stained ripped pants, dumbass.

Huggies, you blithering idiot, you can't hide the front of the boot. Nothing
on it. Everybody is laughing at you, knowing you do not have the money,
class, or knowledge to get some decent and recent boots. As for me, I have
three separate ski outfits, each from a different manufacturer, use them
according to the conditions. Top of the line stuff, and what I bought was
around 70% off. One outfit was a gift from a rep who owed me a favor. In
short, I look a lot better than you in stretch pants and a puffy. Idiot.
Everybody laughs at you.

We've all seen the photos you've posted, twobuddha.

Suffice it to say, spandex is not your friend...
Old September 28th 14, 10:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

It's more important to look good than to ski good. And I ski great

and I look spectacular.

Huggies, if you are wearing twenty year old rear entry boots,

you are looking like a gumby.

The boots are black and my ski pants are black. The pants go down to

my ankles so you can't see my ski boots, dumbass. I'm not sorry that

you look like a dumbass skiing in **** stained ripped pants, dumbass.

Huggies, you blithering idiot, you can't hide the front of the boot.

So what? They look like anyone else's.

Nothing on it. Everybody is laughing at you, knowing you do
not have the money, class, or knowledge to get some
decent and recent boots.

They're fine boots. There's no need to get new ones.

As for me, I have three separate ski outfits, each from a different
manufacturer, use them according to the conditions.

I've heard about the crap you sold on e-bay, before you got kicked
off.

Top of the line stuff, and what I bought was around 70% off.
One outfit was a gift from a rep who owed me a favor.
In short, I look a lot better than you in stretch pants and a puffy.
Idiot. Everybody laughs at you.

I don't wear stretch pants. And I don't wear a puffy. You've never
seen me, dumbass. You can not possibly know how I dress. Your
comments just show what a fool you are.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 29th 14, 02:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

wrote this crap:

[...]

Old stuff. Suffice to say, manhood is not your friend.

That's a big call coming from a poster child for Erectile Dysfunction!

But you will always be my overweight, alcoholic, diabetic brother...
Old October 5th 14, 04:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:26:37 -0700 (PDT), Goober Jones
wrote:

Has anyone skied there? It has really piqued my interest and I'd like to hear about
Any experiences up there.

I've been a little perplexed about all these skis being marketed with
The humongous widths. That's all you see in the magazines now but for
East coast conditions, they're just silly. I've got a pair of Rossi Classic 80s and
they are great even in 18 inches of new snow on hard pack. I'm replacing them
with a new pair of SkiLogik Front Burners in 178 cm. I have tried rockered skis but
I still prefer traditional camber. I guess I really am old fashioned.

I have I think 3 times, maybe 4.

Fat skis suck, I was in Chile skiing and no one had those skis.
Switzerland, Italy, France, Canada, USA yes they seem to have caught
on. I prefer my "05 Heads
Old October 5th 14, 06:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

How did you like it? Is it worth the travel time?