Wack Job Ted Waldron Proves He Committed Perjury

Old September 29th 14, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Wack Job Ted Waldron Proves He Committed Perjury

On 2014-09-29 21:57:09 +0000, twobuddha said:

I'm planning on being on Mars, freak. This is a truly new sick game.
You should discuss your fears with Bellingham PD or SPD.
Do it or STFU, you pathetic freak.

So let's be clear:

I've told you I'm planning on being in Bellingham, so if you now decide
to be there, you know you are choosing to travel to where I might be
found...

....so you can't claim you were in such fear for your safety that you
have to attack me without warning.

:-)

On 2014-09-29 21:00:08 +0000, twobuddha said:

Do it or STFU, you pathetic stalking piece of **** coward.

Do WHAT, Scottie: travel to Bellingham?

I already told you: I'm planning on doing that tomorrow, and I'd like

to know if I have to take steps to protect myself from someone who has

threatened to attack me on sight.

So are you planning on being in Bellingham tomorrow?

:-)

On 2014-09-29 20:40:37 +0000, twobuddha said:

Do it or STFU, you pathetic stalking piece of **** coward.

Do what, Scottie?

Isn't it you threatening to do something in this conversation?

Oh, but you'd actually have to be accountable, wouldn't you?

:-)

On 2014-09-29 18:35:02 +0000, twobuddha said:

Do it or STFU, freak. Enjoy that nexus pass while you have it, because

after writing this bull**** (not that I needed any more info) you can

get banned from the US.

Another empty threat from Mad Dog Alan Baker.

What threat did I make, Scottie?

You've told me you feel free to attack me on sight, but somehow that

doesn't qualify as a threat, but my saying that I'll "take whatever

actions are necessary" somehow does?

So... ...are you planning to be in Bellingham?

:-)

On 2014-09-29 17:51:55 +0000, twobuddha said:

You are insane. Period. Run this past SPD, or STFU, you cowardly

stalking piece of ****. Like Waldron, you think you have the right to

be a disgusting, stalking freak without any consequence.

Waldron got laughed out of court. So will you, and you know it: if you

try to harass me by taking your deranged fantasies into a formal police

report, I'll do my best to get you prosecuted for making a false police

report.

I have a legal right to defend myself against threats. You are a

threat, because you are insane.

DO IT OR STFU, you pathetic pussy. MISSED OPPORTUNITY!

Teddy sure didn't miss his opportunity. Several times. And they

laughed at him.

HOly ****, you freaks are such pathetic pussies you try to play victim

when I say I can and will defend myself. Which means if I see you, I

can and will do whatever necessary. Which is pretty much anything I

want to do. Pussy.

And since you are clearly threatening me with attack on sight, I guess

I can also take whatever actions are necessary, right?

I'm going to be in Bellingham tomorrow, so are you going to be there by

any chance? If you are, then I guess I'll need to take steps, won't I?

:-)

On 2014-09-29 17:23:26 +0000, twobuddha said:

This is the post, "Living under the threat of death" I went to the Seattle

PD about this, the day it was posted, as you well know, given they called

you about my complaint. You blame me for other people's posts, (ie Son of

a Bert, ie Winston) that I have nothing to do with. You threatened to

shoot me, because I was involved in a flame war with you and your other

looney friend.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.skiing.alpine/KpP-88LHNRU/wFcvJxU4o2MJ

And once again, you prove that you lied under oath. You are

not named in the post, Ted. None of you are.

So if no name is used, you're now claiming the post doesn't apply to you?

You are so ****ing disgustingly dishonest I can only hope you lie to

the cops like Ted Waldron. You stupid, sick ****head, Waldron and his

buddies were threatening to shoot ME on a regular basis. I NEVER

mentioned his name. It was a global warning to sick stalkers who were

trying to intimidate me, but like him, you seem to think you can stalk

people without consequence, and that I have no right to defend myself.

How sick. How normal.

So let's see a sample of these threats you claim were made, Scottie...

Not to mention you ignore the reality that I was warning you and

every other sick freak who had threatened my life that I can and

will defend myself.

I can only assume that you are confessing to threatening my life.

Otherwise, why would you be such a whining piece of **** lying coward

that you take exception to me promising to defend myself against

terrorists?

You are insane. Then and now.

I NEVER threatened your life. You lied to the cops and lied under

oath, and you just proved it again.

You threatened my life and threatened me with grevious bodily harm.

Outright lie, you pathetic freak. Insane. Run that by the cops.

You're claiming that BOTH of those are lies, Scottie?

Must I reproduce your answer (again!) where you said "Sure am" when I

asked you specifically if you were threatening me with grevious bodily

harm?

Pathetic. Show the post, Ted. Amazing how I keep remembering how

you lied under oath.

Pathetic. Show the post, Ted. You just proved you lied under oath.

Sorry, but I see no proof of that...

...because you've haven't actually provided the testimony you claim was lying.

Actually, Ted Waldron just did, and you are too insane to see it. I

never threatened his life. Period. You are insane. Period.

He provided a transcript of his testimony, did he?

You threatened my life. Period.

You threatened me with grevious bodily harm. Period.