BRAIN FRIED EVERYONE ELSE.

Old September 18th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default BRAIN FRIED EVERYONE ELSE.

On Sep 17, 7:15*pm, "Stuart" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 4:05 pm, pigo wrote:

On Sep 17, 4:18 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I never killfile anyone. I figure I have the self-control to read
certain posters only at my convenience.

As do I. But one particular killfile is AMAZING !

Holy ****. *You're bragging about being such a pussy that you can't
even read me showing you to be a pussy.
Amazing is right. *Shame you don't have the self-control not to lie
you ass off.

You're extremely repetitive, and you go on and on and on about the same
stuff over and over and over. Is that because it's becoming easier to type?

If you would make up some new lies, I'd type about that. Hey, can I
help it if you freaks keep being lying, stalking, dickless cowards?
On and on and on, pppppuuuuuusssssyyyy.

"EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME" You've mentioned that over a hundred times. OCD?

More than a hundred, I think. And hundreds more to come. Hey,
pppppuuuusssssyyyy? Bob Thompson has called me a child molester
hundreds and hundreds of times with no comment from you.
PCD. Pussy **** disorder. You.
don't have a clue about any "EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME" or what the **** its all
about...and I don't really care either....so don't bother...
"pussy" You've used that really lame one a thousand times already...OK, we
get it.

You don't have a clue about damn near everything, ppppuuuusssssyyyy.
Especially about being a man.
Old September 19th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:46:57 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote:

Butthead was embarrassed a few years ago when he evaded a carefully
planned meeting in Seattle by claiming at the last minute that he had
been called away to a softball game and motorcycle trip. Thus he was
taunted for years about his "emergency". It was so effective a taunt
that he has turned it back on anyone who declines to meet with him,
whether they had planned it or not, such as, in my case, being several
hundred miles away at my son's soccer camp, which became, therefore an
emergency soccer game, and pigo's golfing in Idaho last week became an
emergency golf game. You can search RSA for the word "EMERGENCY" to
get a general flavor of the meme. To answer your next question: Yes,
he is that crazy.

For the record, nothing will **** you know who off more than having no
one respond to the pathetic lies and drivel. RSA is a much better
place with him kill filled
Old September 19th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Okey Dokey...Done. Consider him plonked.

Old September 19th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

[...]

Dickie G, I'm having so much ****ing fun I just can't stop ****ing
with you freaks.
What, no jokes about molesting children? What's the matter? Finally
start taking your meds?
Old September 19th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

[...]

Holy ****. I've been plonked by two dumb**** Canucks. Oh, the
pain!!!!!
Old September 19th 10, 04:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

wrote:

[...]

Don't see much a winning when you gappers can only run back to your
foxholes/plonks; as long as your gappers keep talking about him, he
grabs you gappers by the "balls." So, why bother with the alliance?

Good luck,
IS
Old September 19th 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:02:34 -0700 (PDT), v stahov
wrote:

On Sep 17, 1:48*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 17, 11:53*am, "Stuart" wrote:

"SkiGuy" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 11:01 am, "Stuart" wrote:

"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 10:28 am, "Stuart" wrote:

Anyone figured out who the best skier here is? I know who.

Ichie. No doubt about it.

Which one is Ichie? What makes him the best do you figure?

Why do you continue to respond to the asshole? Please, give us a break!

Yes, your assessment of him would be popular. He is a member of AA. I always
figure there is hope for anyone becoming a rational contributing member of
society. You may disagree and feel free to do so. You have more than enough
proof to show me why.

I have seen his companion wanted ads, and he doesn't seem all that nasty. He
is a sick person, and I grant you his attempts to get well would appear to
be rather feeble around here, the fact he considers himself a member of AA
tells me something..

BTW I don't really see how my responding to him is doing you or anyone else
any harm. He is not going away. He will continue to respond to everyone
else's posts thinking anyone cares. He will continue to "join in"
conversations to which he isn't invited.
He will continue to respond to his own posts as well.

At the end of the day, if nobody can connect with him, he could be held up
as an example of what is disgusting behaviour...

Best Regards

Stuart

First, you believe him when he says he is a member of AA. *If we have
learned anything about SA from our time with him here, it is that
anything he says is probably a self-serving lie. *If you doubt that,
and still believe his AA stories to be true, please try to explain the
other things he has said in the last month or so. *(Not that there is
anything special about the last month, I just didn't want to make the
task unmanageable.)

I have no objection to your responding to him, but we have found
through direct experiment that his output doesn't change much whether
anyone does or not. *He has stated that his mission is to scare away
newcomers (as if the regulars really cared about that), but I see him
like the chicken-mouthing geek the carnival midways used to place out
front to draw in the crowds - loud, profane, and disgusting, but in
reality amusing and harmless despite the stink.- Hide quoted text -

I have no objection to your responding to him, but we have found
through direct experiment that his output doesn't change much whether
anyone does or not. He has stated that his mission is to scare away
newcomers (as if the regulars really cared about that), but I see him
like the chicken-mouthing geek the carnival midways used to place out
front to draw in the crowds - loud, profane, and disgusting, but in
reality amusing and harmless despite the stink.

HAHA! Good One!

OK I"LL KILLFILE HIM THEN......

Good. Another convert
Old September 19th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:21:37 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote:

On Sep 17, 1:39*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 17, 2:36*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

I see all of the messages in the group and I just choose not to respond.

Maybe you could let me in on it then. Was this latest ****storm as
hilarious as it seemed?

Line up all the redurring 2B catchphrases in a row, mix in some extra
diapers and pussies, stir well, and you just about have it.

No surprise.
I am enjoying a lie free RSA. Kill filing several have cleaned this up
nicely

Old September 19th 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 18, 9:39*pm, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 18, 5:43 pm, "Stuart" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Ichie, you got it. Hilarious, isn't this?