Steep n Cheap: Phat Luvs

Old July 26th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Steep n Cheap: Phat Luvs

On Jul 26, 7:53 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 25, 10:19 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 25, 3:47 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 23, 2:28 am, "ant" wrote:
There's the pink Phat Luvs on Steep N cheap right now, in useful
lengths,
$272. That's the model after mine, where they went to 95mm
underfoot
(from
90). Women and light men should grab 'em, they are bloody good in
all
conditions other than hard ice.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Damn, and here I thought...

We thought you were leaving...

Soon, freak. In the meantime, leave for therapy. Lots of it. You
are insane. Now go **** yourself.

I'd like you to come and ask me nicely...

Geez, Alan, I did. Remember?

Nope.

You didn't have the balls to show up.

We never reached agreement on a meet because I met your condition but
you wouldn't meet mine.

I won't waste my time on you again.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Damn, I hate pointing out the obvious, but here it is. You did not
meet my condition. You did not show up. Period. That's how it
works, freak.
You have threatened me and encouraged others to harm me in real life.
I'd be delighted to have the opportunity to meet you man to man.
Being an honorable man, I keep my word. You know, Baker, WORD. Not
some insane fantasy you make up.
Here's another word.
**** yourself.

Old July 26th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

Damn, and here I thought...

We thought you were leaving...

Soon, freak. In the meantime, leave for therapy. Lots of it. You
are insane. Now go **** yourself.

I'd like you to come and ask me nicely...

Geez, Alan, I did. Remember?

Nope.

You didn't have the balls to show up.

We never reached agreement on a meet because I met your condition but
you wouldn't meet mine.

I won't waste my time on you again.

Baker, baker. I do not reach agreements with insane stalking lying
assholes. You fail the first test: to negotiate, you have to
negotiate in good faith, and I cannot negotiate with an insane
pathological liar.

Great. Then we're in agreement that there was no agreement on my part to
meet you. Thus, if anyone wasted your time, it was you.

I issue challenges. You were challenged. You keep making whiny bitch
excuses about why you didn't show.
But we both know why.

Sure. Because you left yourself weasel room to claim you'd meant
somewhere else if I said I'd shown up.

Because you ain't got the balls.
Clue time, asshole YOU are lying about me, defaming me, stalking me.
I am pointing out your lies, pointing out your defamations, exposing
your insanity. You are the agressor. I do not negotiate with
stalkers, criminals, and wack jobs.
You are all three.
Now go **** yourself, freak.

Old July 26th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

Damn, and here I thought...

We thought you were leaving...

Soon, freak. In the meantime, leave for therapy. Lots of it. You
are insane. Now go **** yourself.

I'd like you to come and ask me nicely...

Geez, Alan, I did. Remember?

Nope.

You didn't have the balls to show up.

We never reached agreement on a meet because I met your condition but
you wouldn't meet mine.

I won't waste my time on you again.

Damn, I hate pointing out the obvious, but here it is. You did not
meet my condition. You did not show up. Period. That's how it
works, freak.

I did meet your condition for the meeting. You asked for a picture, I
provided one.

You didn't meet my condition that there be no ambiguity in the
declaration of the location for the meeting.

You have threatened me and encouraged others to harm me in real life.

That is simply a lie. I have never done either.

Old July 27th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:07:08 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

We thought you were leaving...

Soon, freak. In the meantime, leave for therapy. Lots of it.

You need it.

I can think of no more powerful testament to my sanity and mental
health than to have Dickless Horvath tell me I need therapy.
Amazing. I love this ********. You freaks are so funny!

I'm one of the state's most respected, and leading citizens. I've got
a letter from the governor saying so. And I am a retired military
officer. And you think I'M the freak? You make me laugh.

Dance some more, monkey.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 27th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

We thought you were leaving...

Soon, freak. In the meantime, leave for therapy. Lots of it.

You need it.

I can think of no more powerful testament to my sanity and mental
health than to have Dickless Horvath tell me I need therapy.
Amazing. I love this ********. You freaks are so funny!

I'm one of the state's most respected, and leading citizens. I've got
a letter from the governor saying so. And I am a retired military
officer. And you think I'M the freak? You make me laugh.

Dance some more, monkey.

I highly doubt it. Prove it. Verifiable name and address, freak.
And I think you're lying about being a retired officer: no way a sick
freak like you lasts that long.
Major Terd Fartingmore? Captain Harry Weiner?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Come to think of it, given how many officers just got disciplined (and
should be prosecuted) for lying about Pat Tilman's death, maybe you
did fit.
Thanks a lot, freak. Couldn't keep this ******** dead without you.

Old July 27th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:19:38 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I'm one of the state's most respected, and leading citizens. I've got
a letter from the governor saying so. And I am a retired military
officer. And you think I'M the freak? You make me laugh.

Dance some more, monkey.

I highly doubt it. Prove it. Verifiable name and address, freak.

I've given you my name and address, and an 800 number to call to
verify it.

And I think you're lying about being a retired officer: no way a sick
freak like you lasts that long.

How would you know? You've never been in the military, despite all
the lies you've said.

Dance some more, monkey boy.

Old July 27th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

I'm one of the state's most respected, and leading citizens. I've got
a letter from the governor saying so. And I am a retired military
officer. And you think I'M the freak? You make me laugh.

Dance some more, monkey.

I highly doubt it. Prove it. Verifiable name and address, freak.

I've given you my name and address, and an 800 number to call to
verify it.

Bull****. Nobody ever heard of you. Prove it. Verifiable name and
address, freak.
Hell, the other day, you claimed to be George Horvath of Detroit.
Outright lie. Caught again, bitch.

And I think you're lying about being a retired officer: no way a sick
freak like you lasts that long.

How would you know? You've never been in the military, despite all
the lies you've said.

Never claimed to be in the military, freak. I'd sure like to know, so
why not give a verifiable name so we can check out your lies? Captain
Harry Weiner? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were an officer, they would have fragged you.

Dance some more, monkey boy.

Lie some more, freak. You are so amusing. Now go **** yourself.

Old July 27th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:37:14 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I highly doubt it. Prove it. Verifiable name and address, freak.

I've given you my name and address, and an 800 number to call to
verify it.

Bull****. Nobody ever heard of you.

They know me on the military newsgroups. Or have you forgotten
already?

Prove it. Verifiable name and
address, freak.
Hell, the other day, you claimed to be George Horvath of Detroit.
Outright lie. Caught again, bitch.

What lie? Didn't you check?

And I think you're lying about being a retired officer: no way a sick
freak like you lasts that long.

How would you know? You've never been in the military, despite all
the lies you've said.

Never claimed to be in the military, freak.

Of course you did. You claimed to be a SEAL, and you claimed to be a
Vietnam combat journalist, liar. You even claimed to be wounded, and
received an award from your CO. You also claimed to go to their
reunions. I'm in charge of the "lie list," don't you remember?

I'd sure like to know, so
why not give a verifiable name so we can check out your lies? Captain
Harry Weiner? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were an officer, they would have fragged you.

My men loved me. I bought them ice cream.

Dance some more, monkey boy.

Lie some more, freak. You are so amusing. Now go **** yourself.

Post some more lies, monkey boy.