Injuries Really Really Suck

Old July 6th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

Default Injuries Really Really Suck

The Real Bev wrote:

If you're claustrophobic (like my mom) close your eyes before it
starts and DO NOT OPEN THEM AGAIN until it's all over. Even the
"open" machines can be daunting.

Yeah, my last one was on the ankle I tore in september. (I had a back one
too, in the 80s or 90s, that was FAR worse). As they started moving me into
the machine, I got quite concerned... it's weird, really. Dunno what's so
scary, but it seems to have the same effect on most people. Ankle though, I
was mostly sticking out of it. Can't remember how I coped with the back one.

I read Vogue Living for the duration of the ankle one. with my 3m headphones
on. Took ages.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old July 9th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Two Buddha wrote:
Five months in Utah?
Gotta be Snowturd.
Cool.

Go ahead, Schattie, use all your connections in the ski industry. You
know, people like Seth Masia and Tim Petrick who will vouch for what you
say.

Dsve
Old July 13th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

One of my Utah buddies in AA works for Snowturd.
Should be fun.

Well, yeah if you like coffee and cigarettes.

And a word of caution: in AA the second "A" stands for anonymous. Don't
screw up someone else's life 'cause you're an idiot.

Dave
Old July 13th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Not surprising. Once they get to know her, they don't want her back.

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 4, 10:23 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jul 3, 6:46 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Five months in Utah?
Gotta be Snowturd.
Cool.

Gee, Scott, now that your superior detective work had determined Ant's
place of employment*, you must dash off a letter to the GM teeling the
truth about her. Include lots of evidence, like RSA postings, news
reports, police reports, and the Wired article. That'll convince
them.

Oh, wait. It's July. D'OH!

Happy to show rsa postings. There's always next year.

To the best of my (limited) knowledge, Ant has never worked more than
one year in any North American resort. Better try a mass mailing.

Old July 13th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

One of my Utah buddies in AA works for Snowturd.
Should be fun.

Well, yeah if you like coffee and cigarettes.

Coffee. Neither of us smoke. Most meetings are non smoking nowadays. Been
a while since the court forced you to go, Dave?

And a word of caution: in AA the second "A" stands for anonymous. Don't
screw up someone else's life 'cause you're an idiot.

Warning someone about Kerrison's criminal past and psychopathic personality
would screw up their life? I highly doubt it. A word of caution: you are a
dickless asshole and you should never talk to me in person the way you do
here, because I will kick your cowardly ass.
Now go **** yourself.

Old July 17th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Espressopithecus (Java Man)[_2_]

In article ,
says...
Scatica is a bummer

I'll say!

Java

Calf Injuries? Mike M. Miskulin Snowboarding 6 March 17th 07 01:02 PM
Arizona is the suck Chad Snowboarding 3 January 20th 06 05:20 PM
head injuries pose low risk of brain injuries Jeff Potter Nordic Skiing 19 August 31st 04 01:05 PM
Alpine injuries lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 2 April 25th 04 07:42 PM
Ski Websites that Suck Walt Alpine Skiing 79 February 13th 04 07:43 PM