You Can't Make it Up

Old January 26th 15, 12:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default You Can't Make it Up

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 11:50:44 AM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:

It's a chance to ski Davos with someone else's money, something we
surely understand.

Really? I don't expect anyone else to pay for my choices to ski or anything else.

BTW, did that phony 1,700 number first reach you through FoxNews, or do
you also frequent other anti-news sources?

I think I got it from CNN. It's been widely reported. NBC is the most "anti news" source I know of though.

Big dose of global warming set to hit the east coast this week too.

Old January 26th 15, 12:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 1:58:38 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

The real question is whether you will continue to trust the source that fed you those lies.

Do you "still trust" yours? It was a CNN link off Yahoo homepage. Both liberal outlets. Have you heard about Yemen or Gruber yet on your "sources"? You know that the IRS was set out to alter the 2012 elections didn't you? Have they reported that? How about the reports that the "justice dept" won't charge Officer Wilson with anything? PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!!
Old January 26th 15, 01:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 1/25/15 4:13 PM, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 11:50:44 AM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:

It's a chance to ski Davos with someone else's money, something we
surely understand.

Really? I don't expect anyone else to pay for my choices to ski or anything else.

Numerous times the DoD and DoE sent me across the continent to DC and I
sneaked in a few ski days stopover in SLC at no travel cost to me.
Although I couldn't volunteer to do any lunch break driving during DC
meetings breaks since my 210 skis would be catercornered in the rental
car. So you taxpayers were paying for my ski trip air fares.

I assume these Davos visitors are equally adept at working the system.
Particularly since each incompetent head of mission has to take a small
squadron of support staff who actually do the work, prepare the
presentations, define the proposals, and complete the agreements, all of
whom are young enough to ski.

Anyway, thanks for the skiing, folks.

Thanks, all.
Old January 26th 15, 02:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 16:13:08 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 11:50:44 AM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:

It's a chance to ski Davos with someone else's money, something we
surely understand.

Really? I don't expect anyone else to pay for my choices to ski or anything else.

BTW, did that phony 1,700 number first reach you through FoxNews, or do
you also frequent other anti-news sources?

I think I got it from CNN. It's been widely reported. NBC
is the most "anti news" source I know of though.

Big dose of global warming set to hit the east coast this week too.

We're getting it here in Detroit. 18 degrees and dropping. I'm going
to be shoveling global warming off my driveway tomorrow morning.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 26th 15, 04:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4:17:25 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 1:58:38 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

The real question is whether you will continue to trust the source that fed you those lies.

Do you "still trust" yours? It was a CNN link off Yahoo homepage. Both liberal outlets. Have you heard about Yemen or Gruber yet on your "sources"? You know that the IRS was set out to alter the 2012 elections didn't you? Have they reported that? How about the reports that the "justice dept" won't charge Officer Wilson with anything? PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!!

CNN and Yahoo are liberal outlets?
Old January 26th 15, 05:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 20:49:49 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

CNN and Yahoo are liberal outlets?

You been living under a rock? CNN is the most liberal news there is.
It was started by Jane Fonda's husband.

Old January 26th 15, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote this crap:

CNN and Yahoo are liberal outlets?

You been living under a rock? CNN is the most liberal news there is.
It was started by Jane Fonda's husband.

I'd have to say msnbc and nbc in general are the _most_ liberal. But, yeah, really? But that tells you why they think FNC is so extreme. The middle actually is far right of where they are.

Old January 29th 15, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

pigo wrote:
On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 11:50:44 AM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:

It's a chance to ski Davos with someone else's money, something we
surely understand.

Really? I don't expect anyone else to pay for my choices to ski or anything else.

BTW, did that phony 1,700 number first reach you through FoxNews, or do
you also frequent other anti-news sources?

I think I got it from CNN. It's been widely reported. NBC is the most
"anti news" source I know of though.

Big dose of global warming set to hit the east coast this week too.

CNN also reported this...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/16/wo...-hottest-year/
Old January 30th 15, 04:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 4:59:34 PM UTC-7, comadrejoagua @ mac. com
CNN also reported this...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/16/wo...-hottest-year/

They are reporting a .07 increase. I had heard .02. But either way!!!!!

I like it warmer. I want more. I don't have kids. I don't care what it's like in 100 years. But since they cannot even get the "forecast" right for 24 hours, I'm not worried for what they say for 50 years.

And even if true, so what. It will self correct when population drops won't it? So what's the big deal?

Old January 31st 15, 11:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

CNN and Yahoo are liberal outlets?

You been living under a rock? CNN is the most liberal news there is.
It was started by Jane Fonda's husband.

I'd have to say msnbc and nbc in general are the _most_ liberal. But,
yeah, really? But that tells you why they think FNC is so extreme.
The middle actually is far right of where they are.

It must **** off the liberals that Fox News is so popular. The
ratings for MSNBC, whoever they are, and CNN are all almost in the
negatives.