Turning on flat skis?

Old December 8th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Turning on flat skis?

On Dec 7, 11:03*am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 6, 4:13 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:36 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 10:09 am, "Bob F" wrote:

He persists in making an utter fool of himself, complains about
how useless and uninformed every else is here, then keeps coming
back for more abuse.

No, it is you who are making an utter fool of yourself each time
and seem enjoying your morning head-banging sessions.

Actually,
they both do. If they wern't here to brag, boast and declare
themselves superior to everyone else, despite all evidence, they
would just quit showing up here.

It is not I brag, but your little knowledge's denial too inferior
to catch up with what I said.

It's the only attention they can get from the world, so they keep
coming back.

No, I'm here to raise the level of high level skiing. Is that not
what we are here for, gappers?

If either had an ounce of self respect, they'd be long gone. They
probably enjoy being told how worthless they are to verify their
own opinion of themselves.

Actually, you are talking about yourself, to say if you gappers
"had an ounce of self respect," you'd be quiet long ago. "No one
knows you are dumb/mute if you don't speak."--Chinese proverb--

More perfect examples. Thanks again for verifying what I said.

Still pretending, eh? You're welcome.

"to say if you gappers "had an ounce of self respect, you'd be quiet
long ago."

Please - try listening to your own words. They, as always, apply to
you better than anyone else here, gapper.

Of course, but you are blacker, and shameless.

So, you consider calling me black an appropriate insult? Nice guy.- Hide quoted text -

At least he's not calling you a child molestor. Go, Toecheese!!! You
own these freaks!!!
Old December 8th 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

On Dec 7, 11:02 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 6, 8:32 am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 5, 10:38 am, downhill wrote:

Here in america majority rules, and the majority on this newsgroup
think your an asshole and a bunch of other words none of which your
capable of understanding.

pigo votes - asshole.

Yup, you are consumed by the wrath of little knowledge.

And you are consumed by your bull****.

Well, my bull**** can do this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCPj10NAUc

and your bull**** just ****.

IS

Pretty much anyone should be able to do that, Chai-tea. I know I can.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia