California Helmet Law

Old September 29th 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default California Helmet Law

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:46:35 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote:

On Sep 29, 1:38*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 29, 2:02*am, Alan Baker wrote:

By the way, you despicable asshole. *I cannot prove a lie false,
especially when the liar is eleven years dead and the lies he made up
are about times forty to fifty years ago. *Your arguement is
nonsense. *Call me a child molester in person, and I will put you down
in the dirt like the mad dog you are.

Replied to for the clear threat that it represents.

--
Alan Baker

It is just one of a number. But I wonder why he has changed it up from
"if I see you under any circumstances"? Not that those have gone away.
But he seems to have modified his behavior some. Why would that be?

Legal advice?

SPD. It would not be beyond the realm of reasonable assumption that a
man who admitted to assault in his 20's, albeit under another name,
and a convicted felon, would seek you or any other individual out and
attack them.
Old September 30th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:
On Sep 29, 1:38*pm, pigo wrote:
[...]

Dick, Dick, you are making up whoppers again. Ridiculous lies.
Please contact SPD and tell them what you just wrote.
Or show any proof.
Here's a clue, ppppppuuuuusssssyyyy. Do so and you will be charged
with making a false police report. You'll have to give them your real
name, too.
Another dickless pussy who thinks he should be able to say anything he
wants, anytime he wants, anywhere he wants without
consequence....including falsely accusing me of committing crimes.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, freak? What felony was I convicted of? I'm curious.
PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!! Hey, Baker, how about you tell SPD that you know,
for a fact, that I was convicted of a felony.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA