Good Memory?

Old February 17th 13, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Good Memory?

On Feb 15, 10:59*am, pigo wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 11:56:10 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
Seattle PD has an online staff directory.

I went back and checked the records. You are correct. I bet you $100. it doesn't call him. It's been a long time but trunky was still threatening to call him if he got the information _wasn't_ he. Well that's over now.

And this is not the first time he has been given the "contact info" he
is always whining for.
Old February 17th 13, 12:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:12:15 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

And this is not the first time he has been given the "contact info" he

is always whining for.

Nor the first time hes demanded and huffed and puffed and when the bluff is called........nuthin'.
Old February 17th 13, 03:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 15, 2013 11:59:50 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 11:56:10 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

Seattle PD has an online staff directory.

I went back and checked the records. You are correct. I bet you $100. it doesn't call him. It's been a long time but trunky was still threatening to call him if he got the information _wasn't_ he. Well that's over now.

It's not over. Now we have months ahead of us where it will be making excuses not to call him.
Old February 17th 13, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:06:45 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:29:58 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:

On Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:12:15 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

And this is not the first time he has been given the "contact info" he

is always whining for.

Nor the first time hes demanded and huffed and puffed and when the bluff is called........nuthin'.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amazing how you never called my bluff to meet in a neutral place, without police protecting you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

Bluff gets called so you change the subject. Typical.
Old February 17th 13, 03:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:01:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:

It's not over. Now we have months ahead of us where it will be making excuses not to call him.

Or put another way, months more of humiliation for trunky. I'll get to enjoy it by watching you guys make fun of him.

* Largest Adult Video Archive " Just added Memory " [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 January 29th 09 06:32 PM
test your memory barryadam Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 May 21st 08 03:59 AM
Repressed Memory Syndrome Spock LoVeR Alpine Skiing 0 May 19th 04 06:30 PM
Good AT ski pinnah Backcountry Skiing 3 April 13th 04 06:48 PM
Flash memory cards for my new ski-cam? Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 12 February 14th 04 12:28 AM