Ace update

Old September 12th 06, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Hog

Default Ace update

Champ wrote:
On 12 Sep 2006 09:37:37 GMT, "sweller"
wrote:

darsy wrote:

Ace's hair removal was described as a "reverse sweller". I took
this to mean that Simon has grown his hair longer than UKRM is
accustomed to.

Is that Murray enough for you?

yes, it is, except he hasn't.

I had and I hadn't.

I'd grown my hair as I'd tired of being part of the "Nation of Aslef"
(dark suit, dark tie, shaved head).

LOL!

Wasn't he just all that though! Most unGuzzi like but curiously cuddly.

--
Hog
'96 *******12 '89 R100RS '81 XS650 '78 RD400

Old September 12th 06, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
sweller

Hog wrote:

I'd grown my hair as I'd tired of being part of the "Nation of
Aslef" (dark suit, dark tie, shaved head).

LOL!

Wasn't he just all that though! Most unGuzzi like but curiously cuddly.

Fiona said I looked like John Mills - which I was quite pleased about -
but I think she means John Mills as seen in Ryan's Daughter.

--
Simon
Old September 12th 06, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:54:36 +0100, Champ wrote:

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 05:21:00 -0600, vulgarandmischevious
wrote:

Champ wrote:

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:24:12 -0600, vulgarandmischevious
wrote:

Did they cut his hair?

Yeah. *******, it is, but it had just tangled up with bits of grass
and twigs from the roadside verge to form a solid dreadlock-like mat.
No way was it ever going to wash or brush out.

He actually had it cut himself a little while ago.

What? Cut as in "cut off"?

Yep. Proper grown up hair cut!

True, where "some time ago" == about 15 years.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
Old September 13th 06, 12:29 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
sweller

Fr Jack wrote:

Fiona said I looked like John Mills - which I was quite pleased about
- but I think she means John Mills as seen in Ryan's Daughter.

Was she ****ed at the time?

http://videodetective.com/photos/019/000819_21.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/news/dvd-revie...3/06/114149358
3270.html