Totally OT funny video thingy

Old November 25th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

Default Totally OT funny video thingy

Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing this
year.

But on the bright side, Joe Cocker's Woodstock performance has
finally been closed-captioned. ROTFLMAO and all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_MsrsKzMM

bw
Old November 25th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Marty

On Nov 25, 8:06*am, bdubya wrote:
Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing *this
year.

But on the bright side, *Joe Cocker's Woodstock performance has
finally been closed-captioned. * *ROTFLMAO *and all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_MsrsKzMM

bw

Brilliant! :-)

Thank you. I needed that.
--
Marty
Old November 25th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

bdubya wrote:
Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing this
year.

That's too bad. It won't keep you away from the Mighty C will it?

But on the bright side, Joe Cocker's Woodstock performance has
finally been closed-captioned. ROTFLMAO and all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_MsrsKzMM

Brilliant!

And now for something completely different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUGGy9RVrM

//Walt
Old November 25th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:33:23 -0500, Walt
wrote:

bdubya wrote:
Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing this
year.

That's too bad. It won't keep you away from the Mighty C will it?

Probably not entirely. If the missus wants to get out of town for a
day or two, and then sit home by the fire while I go out and play, I
could possibly get a day or two in. But it looks like Baheemya's off
the table for me this season. (Although they'll still have the $99
season pass sale, on the Saturday after next).

But on the bright side, Joe Cocker's Woodstock performance has
finally been closed-captioned. ROTFLMAO and all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_MsrsKzMM

Brilliant!

And now for something completely different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUGGy9RVrM

Whoah. That's about as completely different as I can handle.

bw
Old November 25th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

bdubya wrote:
Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing this
year.

But on the bright side, Joe Cocker's Woodstock performance has
finally been closed-captioned. ROTFLMAO and all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_MsrsKzMM

bw

That was pure, 100% awesome.
Old November 25th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:06:19 -0600, bdubya
wrote this crap:

Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing this
year.

That's too bad. I hope it doesn't limit pirating, looting, and
plundering, matey.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old November 25th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote this crap:

Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing this
year.

That's too bad. I hope it doesn't limit pirating, looting, and
plundering, matey.

Well, no... one has to make a living.
Old November 25th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Walt wrote:

bdubya wrote:
Family considerations are going to sharply curtail my skiing this
year.

That's too bad. It won't keep you away from the Mighty C will it?

But on the bright side, Joe Cocker's Woodstock performance has
finally been closed-captioned. ROTFLMAO and all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_MsrsKzMM

Brilliant!

sigh I've really missed a lot...

And now for something completely different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUGGy9RVrM

I've always thought that Dutch sounded like English but with different
words. PROOF!

--
Cheers, Bev
"If God had wanted us to use the metric system,
Old November 26th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:22:08 -0500, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

That's too bad. I hope it doesn't limit pirating, looting, and
plundering, matey.

Well, no... one has to make a living.

I'm sorry. I missed something. What's your point?
Please explain how you can make a living without pirating, looting,
and plundering? Are you a lawyer?

Old November 26th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:22:08 -0500, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

That's too bad. I hope it doesn't limit pirating, looting, and
plundering, matey.

Well, no... one has to make a living.

I'm sorry. I missed something. What's your point?
Please explain how you can make a living without pirating, looting,
and plundering? Are you a lawyer?

There's a little left out of context here.

I said:
Well, no... one has to make a living.

Referring to the fact that "pirating, looting and
plundering" IS making a living, so 'family
consideration' CAN'T limit... otherwise no
booty on the table.

This Is Too Funny pigo Alpine Skiing 5 June 27th 07 09:09 PM
<%><%><%><%>HOW TO BE FUNNY!<%><%><%><%> Expert Humor Alpine Skiing 0 March 31st 06 06:09 AM
#0R3h Totally Hot Spot To See #0R3h Kelly Nordic Skiing 0 March 11th 06 05:36 AM
funny. foot2foot Alpine Skiing 15 January 6th 06 05:22 AM
Nokia Totally board Seville 2003 |||||||Sonic||||||| European Ski Resorts 2 September 30th 03 01:05 PM