La Plagne conditions...

Old January 4th 05, 10:14 PM
Chris Walters

Default La Plagne conditions...

..... anybody got any info?

Cheers,
Chris

Old January 5th 05, 10:12 AM
MoonMan

Chris Walters wrote:
.... anybody got any info?

Cheers,
Chris

Was there last week, many of the runs are slightly brown in places, with
gravel on the surface. The best conditions seemed to be on the lower slopes
towards montalbert, champigny and montchavin probably because they where
less used. The powder off piste was mainly skied out or turning to crud.
Mind you it was snowing when we left on Sunday night

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old January 5th 05, 11:00 AM
PG

"MoonMan" wrote in message
| Chris Walters wrote:
| .... anybody got any info?
|
| Cheers,
| Chris
|
| Was there last week, many of the runs are slightly brown in places,
with
| gravel on the surface. The best conditions seemed to be on the lower
slopes
| towards montalbert, champigny and montchavin probably because they
where
| less used. The powder off piste was mainly skied out or turning to
crud.
| Mind you it was snowing when we left on Sunday night

Blink, and you'd have missed it ;-)

Barely 2 or 3 cms fell all day, and it's got considerably warmer since
the beginning of the week so lower altitude skiing is nothing like as
good as last week...

Pete - SNOWeSCAPE
http://bsm.alpesprovence.net

Old January 5th 05, 06:32 PM
Chris Walters

PG wrote:
"Chris Walters" wrote in message
.... anybody got any info?

Cheers,
Chris

Could be a lot better!

B*gger!

Oh well, a spartan week on the slopes (or in the bars!) has got to be better
than even a good week in the office.

Cheers,
Chris