CONTACT INFO

Old August 22nd 13, 09:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default CONTACT INFO

Scott,

I have Capt. Wilske's phone number if you need it and plan to use it. All you have to do is ask nicely.

====
morrison
Old August 22nd 13, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Scott,

If that's your "nice" voice, I'd hate to hear you when you're ****ed off.

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:43:33 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, August 22, 2013 2:17:00 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Scott,
I have Capt. Wilske's phone number if you need it and plan to use it. All you have to do is ask nicely.

How pathetic. How transparently dishonest. Not only a cowardly pussy lying to the cops, but a psychopath who brags about it.

You claimed to have talked to SPD. Name and rank of the officer you talked to, Munchkin Whiner.

And thanks for ****ing yourself. You think any cop, prosecutor, or judge will read this ******** and believe anything you say?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for ****ing yourself again. Just can't help yourself, can you?

Old August 22nd 13, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:17:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Scott,
I have Capt. Wilske's phone number if you need it and plan to use it. All you have to do is ask nicely.

I've seen it put out before. I've put it out. He's really a very nice guy. Why won't trunky call him? Last I remember it was demanding to know who we talked to. Near as I can tell 'ol asscave is dancing again. What possible excuse could there be? Nevermind. Doesn't matter. Not like it's a surprise.

Old August 23rd 13, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:17:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Scott,

I have Capt. Wilske's phone number if you need it and plan to use it. All you have to do is ask nicely.

====

morrison

Make him say 'pretty please'.
Old August 23rd 13, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, August 23, 2013 4:05:49 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, August 23, 2013 2:43:11 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:17:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Scott,

I have Capt. Wilske's phone number if you need it and plan to use it. All you have to do is ask nicely.

====

morrison

Make him say 'pretty please'.

Pretty please show up in person and make me say pretty please. Ooooops. Pretty please grow a pair.

Yep, I own you, Monkeyboi.

Time to go back to ignoring you.
Old August 25th 13, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, August 23, 2013 4:43:11 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Make him say 'pretty please'.

Well, no. I made a friendly and honest offer, and Scott replied with hatred and vitriol.

I had thought that Scott wanted Capt. Wilske's contact info so he could call the Captain and maybe straighten out some of the stuff here.

But that does not appear to be the case, not now and perhaps not ever.

====
morrison
Old August 25th 13, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:12:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Well, no. I made a friendly and honest offer, and Scott replied with hatred and vitriol.

I had thought that Scott wanted Capt. Wilske's contact info so he could call the Captain and maybe straighten out some of the stuff here.

But that does not appear to be the case, not now and perhaps not ever.

I might be missing some stuff here, but what did you expect. Demands to provide a name. Proclamations that it would call the subject when identified. But when has it ever lived up to "anytime, anywhere", I'll be in Park City, I'll be in SLC, any of those? The "yeah, if I only knew your name" crap. When knowing the name and location doesn't seem to make any difference? So transparent, so manipulative (in a retarded way), there isn't really any answer to it. It's just a retard that we have to be content making fun of. For whatever little entertainment that provides, so be it. It'll have to do.

When we can, we expose and amplify it's exaggerations and boasts, make sure that the next victims in line are made aware, and hope we can save others some of what we've had to take the time to come to these conclusions. What else is there?

Old August 25th 13, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:54:47 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

When we can, we expose and amplify it's exaggerations and boasts, make sure that the next victims in line are made aware, and hope we can save others some of what we've had to take the time to come to these conclusions. What else is there?

Ptah.

It's known my name since 1994 and has had unfettered access to my current email addresses, phone numbers, and physical addresses since 2006 -- namely, all my campaign info. And a lot of my personal financial information is available online as well, thanks to the Congressional Ethics Committee.

I've even invited it to Austin, and I was willing to pull some strings to get it a speaking gig at SXSW Interactive this year, including free lodging. There's really nobody more transparent than I am -- as long as you ask nicely and show a little respect and personal consideration.

Yeah, I know what comes next.

===
morrison
Old August 25th 13, 01:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:27:15 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Ptah.
It's known my name since 1994 and has had unfettered access to my current email addresses, phone numbers, and physical addresses since 2006 -- namely, all my campaign info. And a lot of my personal financial information is available online as well, thanks to the Congressional Ethics Committee.

I've even invited it to Austin, and I was willing to pull some strings to get it a speaking gig at SXSW Interactive this year, including free lodging. There's really nobody more transparent than I am -- as long as you ask nicely and show a little respect and personal consideration.

Yeah, I know what comes next.

Well there is predictability. It does have that.

It's been to my house. We've revealed the "contact info" or is that "CONTACT INFO"? You couldn't even make this into a story. Too implausible. No one could ignore answers to it's questions without regard thinking it was in the right, could they?

It knows where I live, has been here, I'm not hiding. I actually do have the ski industry connections that trunky dreamed up for itself. I'm not hard to find.

It probably still squeals about Horvath or some such hiding his identity, right? Yet when it has those identities, it still can figure out how to use them. It threatened my contractors license a few times. Posted some poor "Bob Thompson's" address, threatens physical violence "if only it had the chance". But avoids it at all costs. How hard would it be to "bump into trunky" in the supermarket in it's neighborhood if someone was interested? If someone didn't care about being sprayed with boogers and spit from a raving lunatic? I think it would take me about 5 minutes.

Old August 25th 13, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 18:27:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote
this crap:

[...]

He knows where I live and my yacht club. I even posted an 800 number
where he can get contact info about me. It's not too hard to find my
VFW post since I am member #0000001. I've invited him here to Detroit
many times. I live in a comfortable mansion with many rooms so
there's plenty of space for visitors. In the winter there's plenty of
ski areas. I would even loan him a 45 to paint one of my bedrooms.
That's just the friendly type of guy I am.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.