Volkl Demo Tour at the Boynes

Old January 27th 06, 06:38 PM

Default Volkl Demo Tour at the Boynes

The Volkl demo tour is at the Boynes this weekend.
Boyne Highlands on Sat, Boyne Mt. on sunday.

I'll be there too.

//Walt
//
// Of course, there is still no Volkl Conspiracy
Old January 29th 06, 07:58 PM

Walt wrote:

The Volkl demo tour is at the Boynes this weekend.
Boyne Highlands on Sat, Boyne Mt. on sunday.

I'll be there too.

Well, that didn't work out the way it was supposed to. A good day
Saturday, but it started raining around 5pm, rained all evening, all
night and all morning. By the time I got to the hill this AM, it had
been raining steadily for 16 hours, with no letup in sight. And it's
still raining. So I just went home.

Tried the AC3 Unlimited. Didn't get much of a chance to try it in
crud or powder (as if) but it worked pretty well on the firm for a mid
fat. Actually, it worked pretty well on the firm period. At 170cm it
had similar turniness as my 175cm 5 stars, but it was more demanding,
less tolerant of being in the backseat. Since I was at BH, I never
got a chance to test for stability at speed,

Unsurprisingly, the 163cm version was too darn squirrley for my tastes.

// Walt
//
// There is no Volkl Conspiracy