BBQ at A-Basin this weekend

Old August 25th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

Default BBQ at A-Basin this weekend

http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/...a-45a945129985

Come have a great time in a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere with
free music from Funkiphino. And you can check out the new lift while
you are there. Hope to see some of you there!
Old August 25th 10, 07:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 25, 11:55*am, snoig wrote:
http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/...spx?id=64799c2....

Come have a great time in a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere with
free music from Funkiphino. *And you can check out the new lift while
you are there. *Hope to see some of you there!

Family friendly? With pathetic assholes like this cowardly
pathological liar? With the dope smoking rude snowboarders?
Helluva family you got there, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
Wish I could be there. To have you **** your arc'teryx diapers when
you saw me, right in front of your "family".
Old August 26th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

On Aug 25, 1:19*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 25, 11:55*am, snoig wrote:

http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/...spx?id=64799c2....

Come have a great time in a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere with
free music from Funkiphino. *And you can check out the new lift while
you are there. *Hope to see some of you there!

Family friendly? *With pathetic assholes like this cowardly
pathological liar? *With the dope smoking rude snowboarders?
Helluva family you got there, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
Wish I could be there. *To have you **** your arc'teryx diapers when
you saw me, right in front of your "family".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Family values from the guy whos brother claims he was
molested by Scott on a daily basis for years. Nice family values you
have there Scatt. I'm sure your mom loves you for that.

Sure you wish you could be there but you would rather hide behind your
computer as usual and spew your usual crap. Maybe you could have
shown up at Copper. But no, you prefer to hide as always. And then
you claim you would go to A-Basin to meet. How laughable. How about
meeting me at A-Basin? We could chalk up another no show to the
growing list.

BTW: How's your mom? Steal any funeral money lately?

Old August 26th 10, 03:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 25, 11:55*am, snoig wrote:

http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/...spx?id=64799c2...

Come have a great time in a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere with
free music from Funkiphino. *And you can check out the new lift while
you are there. *Hope to see some of you there!

Family friendly? *With pathetic assholes like this cowardly
pathological liar? *With the dope smoking rude snowboarders?
Helluva family you got there, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
Wish I could be there. *To have you **** your arc'teryx diapers when
you saw me, right in front of your "family".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Family values from the guy whos brother claims he
was
molested by Scott on a daily basis for years. *Nice family values you
have there Scatt. *I'm sure your mom loves you for that.

I thought you were going to be nice, pppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. Right
to the child molester defamation. Along with just making up
ridiculous false allegations. Obviously, YOUR family really ****ed
you up, freak. Did your mama cut your balls off?

Sure you wish you could be there but you would rather hide behind
your
computer as usual and spew your usual crap.

What's your name, ppppuuuussssyyyyy? You ain't even got the balls to
ID yourself. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Maybe you could have
shown up at Copper. *But no, you prefer to hide as always.

Maybe YOU could have showed up at Copper, pppppuuuusssssyyyyyy.
I showed. You didn't. Reality. Nothing is going to change that
fact, and I will always be laughing at you.

*And then
you claim you would go to A-Basin to meet. *How laughable.

Holy ****, you really have lost it. What is laughable is how you just
lied your ass off.

*How about
meeting me at A-Basin? *We could chalk up another no show to the
growing list.

How about you meet me at Crystal this weekend? I've already traveled
to Colorado, set a meet, and you didn't have the balls to show.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW: How's your mom? *Steal any funeral money lately?

Steal funeral money? WTF? Holy ****, you just have to keep making up
whoppers, eh, pussy?
Back to ignoring you. Thanks for helping keep this ******** dead.
And remember. I showed. I laughed at you. Nothing is ever going to
change the reality that you had the chance to spew your crap in
person, you pppppuuuuusssssiiiiieeeeeddddd out, and you've been trying
to make ridiculous excuses for your complete lack of any manhood ever
since.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone Tried A-BAsin? hr(bob) [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 October 14th 07 12:24 AM
A-Basin redlodge Alpine Skiing 7 May 11th 07 09:23 PM
How were A-basin and Loveland this past weekend?????? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 2 October 19th 06 01:35 AM
A-Basin Get Together Chester Bullock Alpine Skiing (moderated) 9 May 1st 05 01:35 AM
A-Basin Get Together? Chester Bullock Alpine Skiing 1 April 15th 04 05:09 PM