God Damnit!

Old August 9th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default God Damnit!

On Aug 8, 9:08*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 8, 5:37*pm, Dick G wrote:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 15:59:42 -0700, The Real Bev

wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

signing a non-proliferation deal. all must agree to killfile him, if
the majority agrees, then I will abide

Agreed.

First one to break the pledge buys Starbucks for everyone.

Deal. KF-engaged...now.
Old August 9th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to know
what you're doing -- and destroying..

Been K/F for at least 2 years on mine. And most of his enablers as well.
If the place goes quiet in the summer I can live with that.
Someone should repost a link to the thread every 6 months or so for the
benefit of anybody new or part time.

Old August 9th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

signing a non-proliferation deal. all must agree to killfile him, if
the majority agrees, then I will abide

Agreed.

First one to break the pledge buys Starbucks for everyone.

I'm in too! - but none of those fancy drinks, just coffee... Can I
still tease the other one?

Dave
Old August 9th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

signing a non-proliferation deal. all must agree to killfile him, if
the majority agrees, then I will abide

Agreed.

First one to break the pledge buys Starbucks for everyone.

Deal. *KF-engaged.

You mean you are going to STFU and stop lying? What took you so long?
Old August 9th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

"The Real Bev" wrote in ...

I'll keep the ******** dead, dumb****. Easy enough to do.
Old August 9th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

--
Cheers, Bev
* * *Will give investment advice for food.

Sure, I'm in. He's ignoring me anyway and doing such a good job at
it. HAHAHAHA.
Old August 9th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 9, 1:09*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

--
Cheers, Bev
* * *Will give investment advice for food.

Sure, I'm in. *He's ignoring me anyway and doing such a good job at
it. *HAHAHAHA.

Kewl. Don't have to ignore you anymore, dumb****. You're not going
to be lying about me, not going to be talking **** like a deranged
chihuahua on speed barking at the Big Dog, not going to be falsely
accusing me of molesting children, not going to be making up ever more
ludicrous and insane excuses for not showing up at Copper, not going
to lose your job and your livelihood, not going to be a dickless,
insane coward, etc.
Remember, if you answer this in any way, you have broken your word
(yeah, no surprise), and betrayed **** Ashley and your fellow freaks.
HAHAHAHAHA is right, dumb****.
Damn, this is going to be fun. ROTFLMFAO already.
Old August 9th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 9, 12:34*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

signing a non-proliferation deal. all must agree to killfile him, if
the majority agrees, then I will abide

Agreed.

First one to break the pledge buys Starbucks for everyone.

I'm in too! - but none of those fancy drinks, just coffee... *Can I
still tease the other one?

Pervert Dave is going to stop being a Perv? This I have to see. Self
control from psychopaths. Should be fascinating.
Hey, Dave? Your buddy Brain Fried Bob stated he has never shown up at
a meet because he is afraid of being raped. Is that why YOU hide in
anonymity, didn't have the balls to spew your crap in person when you
snuck through Seattle, etc?
Given your proclivity for knowing every sexual perversion catalogued
in Wikipedia, I'd be surprised.
This is going to be fun.
Old August 11th 10, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

he'll suck on a bullet.

Old August 11th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

he'll suck on a bullet.

Another pathetic freak expresses a clear desire to see me dead. And
**** Ashley says I am the one beyond help.
Holy ****, does the **** know how disgusting she is? That normal,
decent people see her as the **** she is?