God Damnit!

Old August 8th 10, 10:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default God Damnit!

Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

--
Cheers, Bev
Will give investment advice for food.
Old August 8th 10, 11:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

The Real Bev wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works
because people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving
a **** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough
to know what you're doing -- and destroying..

I almost never see any of the posts here, because 98% of them are from the idiot
and his enablers that I have blocked. I still see the snowbraggart though. He is
rapidly approaching the idiot in quality (lack thereof). It is amusing watching
him go downhill. More like Scotty every day. It's hard to bear him, but maybe
we'll get lucky.

Old August 9th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Bob F wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works
because people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving
a **** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough
to know what you're doing -- and destroying..

I almost never see any of the posts here, because 98% of them are from the idiot
and his enablers that I have blocked. I still see the snowbraggart though. He is
rapidly approaching the idiot in quality (lack thereof). It is amusing watching
him go downhill. More like Scotty every day. It's hard to bear him, but maybe
we'll get lucky.

I doubt Downhill is the right word to describe scratchy descent, it
looks more like a skydiver when both shoots malfunction
Old August 9th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 8, 3:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

Wrong again, you vile ****. It works because you are a disgusting
human being, a truly vile psychopathic bitch, and decent people don't
want to associate with you

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

Holy ****, you gotta be kidding me. In the deranged world of this
****, a truth telling honorable man is "beyond help". Then Ashley
shows her true self again. How vile do you have to be to want someone
dead over a ****ing newsgroup?
As vile as **** Ashley and her friends.
Clue time, bitch. YOU destroyed the newsgroup. By being you.
Old August 9th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 8, 4:29*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works
because people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving
a **** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough
to know what you're doing -- and destroying..

I almost never see any of the posts here, because 98% of them are from the idiot
and his enablers that I have blocked. I still see the snowbraggart though.. He is
rapidly approaching the idiot in quality (lack thereof). It is amusing watching
him go downhill. More like Scotty every day. It's hard to bear him, but maybe
we'll get lucky.

Yeah, he's more like me every day. He doesn't lie, he doesn't defame,
he doesn't accuse people of molesting children.
Very hard to bear, eh, asshole?
But a **** like Ashley you can tolerate well. Says all anyone needs
to know about you.
Old August 9th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 15:59:42 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

signing a non-proliferation deal. all must agree to killfile him, if
the majority agrees, then I will abide
Old August 9th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

signing a non-proliferation deal. all must agree to killfile him, if
the majority agrees, then I will abide

Agreed.

First one to break the pledge buys Starbucks for everyone.
Old August 9th 10, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

signing a non-proliferation deal. all must agree to killfile him, if
the majority agrees, then I will abide

Agreed.

Does this mean you are going to stop lying to the police, stop
stalking me to licensing agencies, stop manipulating the mentally ill
to do the ame, stop lying and defaming and playing sick psychopathic
games?
I'll believe it when I see it.

First one to break the pledge buys Starbucks for everyone.

You do realize that you just supported Dick Gozinya's proposal that he
will stop calling me a child molester, felon, etc. Dick Gozinya,
Peacemaker. Dickless Henry, acolyte of Dick Gozinya. The mind
boggles.
This might last three days. And every time you post, I'm going to
remind you.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!

Old August 9th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Aug 8, 4:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Scott's right about keeping this group dead -- but it only works because
people (you know who you are) insist on replying to him.

He's beyond help and I can't imagine anybody here or elsewhere giving a
**** about whether he lives or dies, but you guys are smart enough to
know what you're doing -- and destroying..

He's the one keeping it alive IMO.

I get very few posts. And it's not hard to see when I log on the
number of posts wisked away before I even see them! But if people quit
replying to him, or at least snipped his bluffing I wouldn't see
anything to reply to.

Everyone who's job it is to keep an eye on him is doing so. We don't
need to anymore. And it's easy enough to do a quick check around the
net to warn others occasionally.

I'm in.