Utard Politics

Old January 2nd 06, 07:09 PM

Default Utard Politics

On November 23 2005, AstroPax wrote:

Anyway, mostly dragging the Utah numbers down are the anti-military,
left wing liberal, pro ACLU, pro NAMBLA, pro PETA, pro Cindy Sheehan
voters in Summit Count

This was in response to Bush's poll numbers in Utah. At the time, only
Idaho and Utah gave Bush an approval rating greater than 50%. Astro
claimed Bush would be even higher in Utah if not for Summit County.
Since then, I wanted to see how Bush fared in that county in 2004.
Today I finally looked it up.

Here are the Summit County results:
Bush 7,936 52%
Kerry 6,977 46%

In Utah, Bush pummeled Kerry 72 - 26%. Given the county and state
results, it's likely that Summit does pull down Bush's statewide
approval rating. His characterization of the county's residents,
however, seems very much at odds with reality, a trend I find
frequently among Bush supporters....

Jeff

Old January 3rd 06, 06:32 PM

Assholepax never ceases to amaze me. Anyone who disagrees with him supports
molesting children, in his insane mind.
Of course, when his sick freak buddies make horrible jokes about raping
children, Assholepax joins in.
What a coward! What a lying hypocrite!

oups.com...

Old January 4th 06, 01:23 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
Assholepax never ceases to amaze me. Anyone who disagrees with him supports
molesting children, in his insane mind.
Of course, when his sick freak buddies make horrible jokes about raping
children, Assholepax joins in.
What a coward! What a lying hypocrite!

I suppose that's one interpretation of the information I posted above.
It's not my interpretation but to each his own....