It's time to add Itchie to the ignore list.

Old December 5th 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default It's time to add Itchie to the ignore list.

On Dec 5, 12:30*pm, "NormG" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

On Dec 5, 9:06 am, snoig wrote:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

I have him on my "poke" list.

Take him off, thats what he enjoys most of all.
Same as the other guy, if you have no self control and absolutely feel you
have to reply, please snip his post.
Thank You.

I enjoy his ventures into ski technique and scientific analysis.
Makes me look brilliant by comparison.

Although I have to admit that the ignore campaign on the other front
is working very well, I don't think it would work the same with
Itchy. Scooter posts the same insane crap whether people respond to
him or not. Itchy at least tries to stay on the point of the
discussion, even though he fails to make any logical points regularly
and hilariously.
Old December 5th 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 09:06:19 -0800 (PST), snoig
wrote this crap:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Who made you the net cop?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 5th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 5, 9:06 am, snoig wrote:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

I have him on my "poke" list.

Take him off, thats what he enjoys most of all.
Same as the other guy, if you have no self control and absolutely feel you
have to reply, please snip his post.
Thank You.

If you have no ethics, morals, or decency, and you think lying to the
cops over a stupid newsgroup and stalking people in real life is good
fun, then you converse with Dickless Henry.
Thank you. I couldn't keep this ******** dead if you had ethical
standards.
Old December 5th 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 5, 9:06 am, snoig wrote:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

I have him on my "poke" list.

Take him off, thats what he enjoys most of all.
Same as the other guy, if you have no self control and absolutely feel you
have to reply, please snip his post.
Thank You.

I enjoy his ventures into ski technique and scientific analysis.
Makes me look brilliant by comparison.

Makes you look like a cowardly stalking liar by comparison.

Although I have to admit that the ignore campaign on the other front
is working very well,

Right. That's why you just played that sick game about my high
school, right? Really perverted stalking, pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.
I'm not surprised, however, that you ignore my repeated requests to
identify the SPD officer you claim to have contacted.
How humiliating for you. Every time you ignore that, you show what a
dumb, stupid, stalking ppppppuuuuusssssyyyyy you are.

I don't think it would work the same with
Itchy. *Scooter posts the same insane crap whether people respond to
him or not.

Insane? Amazing how if you engage with me, I keep making a fool of
you with logic and facts. Like asking for contact info.
Damn, just humiliated you again. Such fun.

*Itchy at least tries to stay on the point of the
discussion, even though he fails to make any logical points regularly
and hilariously.

Why stay on point when engaging with stalkers, liars, and sick
cowards?
Hey, how was CHS? Anybody give a **** about me?

Old December 5th 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Who made you the net cop?

The same authority that named YOU the net ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
Old December 5th 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

wrote in message

wrote this crap:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Who made you the net cop?

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.
Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his drivel.
Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?
You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same thing
happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously instead of just
throwing out random BS that he knows people will argue with.

TIA

Old December 6th 10, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

NormG wrote:
wrote in message

wrote this crap:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Who made you the net cop?

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.
Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his
drivel. Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?
You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same
thing happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously
instead of just throwing out random BS that he knows people will
argue with.

Or, we can just re-block Horvath.

Old December 6th 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 5, 4:17*pm, "NormG" wrote:
wrote in message
wrote this crap:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Who made you the net cop?

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.

Never going to be anything but a ******** filled with turds like you.

Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his drivel.

Be nice if you'd stop being an asshole, stop taking cheap shots, stop
lying, and start being a man.
Oooops, forgot. You don't have that option.

Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?

I'd say what I write is definetely worth repeating, especially to
cheap shot cowards who call me names but aren't even man enough to
read my replies to their slurs.
Yeah, you.

You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him.

Asshole, calling me a child molester and threatening my life is not
"talk". In your insane world, maybe. But not in mine. Got any
criticism of Horvath's filth? Of course not. That ethics thing
again.

If the same thing
happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously instead of just
throwing out random BS that he knows people will argue with.

I'm seriously discussing what a pathetic lying piece of **** you are.
Thanks for proving my point.
Old December 6th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 5, 5:59*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
NormG wrote:
wrote in message

wrote this crap:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Who made you the net cop?

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.
Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his
drivel. Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?
You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same
thing happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously
instead of just throwing out random BS that he knows people will
argue with.

Or, we can just re-block Horvath.-

Are you such a pathetic asshole that you have not already permanently
blocked Horvie?
Do you realize how you look when you admit to not doing so? Do you
have NO conscience?
Apparently not. What an asshole!
Old December 6th 10, 03:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

"Bob F" wrote in message

Just trying to work together to make it a better place.
Be nice if you'd help out or at least have the courtesy to snip his
drivel. Y'know, unless you think what he says is WORTH repeating?
You're pretty much the only one left who talks to him. If the same
thing happened to itchie maybe he would start discussing seriously
instead of just throwing out random BS that he knows people will
argue with.

Or, we can just re-block Horvath.

That would be another way to go but I'm resisting it. For now. I mean, the
guy can be entertaining. At times.