the village idiot

Old December 18th 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default the village idiot

He is talking to himself.

Soon he will set a record of being the person who has the longest
conversation with him self.

If we can only get Horvath to drop his interaction with the idiot the
noise level would really drop.

Also willing to bet our other loon will not take his meds and make a
typical posting any moment now.

It is holiday party here tonight.....
Old December 18th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:38:10 -0500, downhill
wrote this crap:

He is talking to himself.

Soon he will set a record of being the person who has the longest
conversation with him self.

If we can only get Horvath to drop his interaction with the idiot the
noise level would really drop.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 18th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Diaper Bob Thompson

On Dec 18, 10:38*am, downhill wrote:
He is talking to himself.

Actually, I'm talking to Bob Thompson, you pathetic pussy. Like you,
he lies about me, takes cheap shots, threatens me, and hides like a
coward behind a killfile.
Happy to make a fool out of you, too, idiot.

Soon he will set a record of being the person who has the longest
conversation with him self.

Now THAT is a truly idiotic statement, along with having some horrible
spelling and grammar. I would say you are a village idiot, but that
is so hard when your whole village is filled with idiots.

If we can only get Horvath to drop his interaction with the idiot the
noise level would really drop.

If YOU could only be a man, grow a pair of balls, and stop being an
asshole.....ooooops, forgot. You can't, idiot.

Also willing to bet our other loon will not take his meds and make a
typical posting any moment now.

In the country of the blind, the one balled man is king.

It is holiday party here tonight.....

How ****ing stupid can you get? I know, I know. Much stupider
Old December 18th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Diaper Bob Thompson

wrote this crap:

He is talking to himself.

Soon he will set a record of being the person who has the longest
conversation with him self.

If we can only get Horvath to drop his interaction with the idiot the
noise level would really drop.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Keep posting, ppppppuuuusssssyyyy. Make sure you don't make any
comment on the thread that challenges Diaper Bob to show up. Or else
I will hunt you down in Hamtrack.
Old December 18th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

He is talking to himself.

Soon he will set a record of being the person who has the longest
conversation with him self.

If we can only get Horvath to drop his interaction with the idiot the
noise level would really drop.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

With all your intelligent conversation with the village idiot shows who
the dumbass is.

Your stupid, idiotic, cowardly cheap shot when you started this thread
shows who the dumbass idiot is, idiot.
How about you show up in Utah and call me an idiot in person? Bob can
loan you soe diapers.
Old December 18th 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

He is talking to himself.

Soon he will set a record of being the person who has the longest
conversation with him self.

If we can only get Horvath to drop his interaction with the idiot
the noise level would really drop.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

With all your intelligent conversation with the village idiot shows
who the dumbass is.

I re-plonked Horvath. You can too.-

How about you grow some balls and talk **** in person? Only a true
village coward would live in my neighborhood, talk **** on the net,
hide his identity, and refuse to man up and act with honor and
integrity.
Two stupid assholes trying to silence the truth about their disgusting
behavior. Typical rsa.
Old December 18th 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:00:29 -0800 (PST), Diaper Bob Thompson
wrote this crap:

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Keep posting, ppppppuuuusssssyyyy. Make sure you don't make any
comment on the thread that challenges Diaper Bob to show up. Or else
I will hunt you down in Hamtrack.

Just try. You couldn't hunt down crabs in your crotch.

Old December 18th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Keep posting, ppppppuuuusssssyyyy. *Make sure you don't make any
comment on the thread that challenges Diaper Bob to show up. *Or else
I will hunt you down in Hamtrack.

Just try. *You couldn't hunt down crabs in your crotch.

I live in Seattle, Horvie. I hunt crabs at Safeway. Had a couple the
other night, absolutely delicious.
Ooooops. You mean the crabs YOU pick up at Hooters, right? Maybe the
ones Bubba gave you?