Canmore

Old January 22nd 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Dave M-K

Default Canmore

It's not video or pictures but you can 'watch' live splits at the following.

http://www.sportresult.com/sports/cc/cc.asp

Old January 22nd 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Daniel

http://www.euchannels.net/web/Nrk2.asx - here it's video
Old January 22nd 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Dave M-K

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Old January 22nd 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

Daniel I wish I saw your link earlier. This stream works much better than
the one I found last season and have been trying to watch this season. How
did you find it?
Thanks

Old January 23rd 08, 01:02 AM
G-rad G-rad is offline
Junior Member

I havnt used it, (since im lucky enough to watch it live) but i have been told that cbc.ca/sports is providing streaming of the cbc country coverage. give it a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddir View Post

Old January 23rd 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

WCSN has complete english language Canmore coverage with a new (and better
commentator) available online in the US with subscription .
Old January 23rd 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Daniel

On 22 Sty, 22:18, "shreddir" wrote:
Daniel I wish I saw your link earlier. This stream works much better than
the one I found last season and have been trying to watch this season. How
did you find it?
Thanks

I found it last year, because NRK shows also speedway world
championships (kind of great motorcycling racing) and I saw all Grand
Prix rounds by this stream. Usually I watch skiing on Eurosport, but
this week they show only football and tennis so I checked if NRK is
still avaiable by stream on Internet
I think that this link will be helpful to watch next World Cup races
in the future

Old January 23rd 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Norwegian TV schedule:
http://www.getlive.no/live/underhold..._og_tv/tvguide

For Wed (sprints), I'm guessing the listing for verdenscupen i langrenn
on NRK2 at 20:30 (12:30pm MT) is a combination of biathlon and Canmore.

Old January 23rd 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
cstorey

www.cbc.ca/sports/ has a streaming feed. Worked well yesterday.
Old January 23rd 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

This isn't working from upper midwest. Anyone getting picture
from NRK2? I'm only getting audio.

cstorey wrote:

On Jan 22, 2:47 pm, "Dave M-K" wrote:
It's not video or pictures but you can 'watch' live splits at the following.

http://www.sportresult.com/sports/cc/cc.asp

www.cbc.ca/sports/ has a streaming feed. Worked well yesterday.

Canmore - UK TV times in English Language dardruba Nordic Skiing 0 January 20th 08 09:43 AM
Eurosport coverage of Canmore races -- please! Everett Nordic Skiing 7 January 18th 08 02:26 PM
Canmore Janne G Nordic Skiing 20 January 3rd 06 04:06 PM
Canmore 10K dardruba Nordic Skiing 0 December 15th 05 06:22 PM
Canmore Chaos SkiFit Nordic Skiing 10 February 6th 05 01:47 AM