WCSN

Old November 29th 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Dave M-K

Default WCSN

I posted about www.wcsn.com last year and was a bit unimpressed. It seemed
like a good idea thouh, $4.95 a month for video on demand of all WC races.
In the end not all races were there and many had no commentary. I also had
some tech problems but I think that was all on my end.

I checked into it this year and they have the Duseldorf sprints with no
commentary and the Beitostølen races with commentary. Looks promising.

DMK

Old November 29th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

It seems the USST is involved in some way, so maybe they will come
through better this year. Who is the expert commentator this year?
Last year was Paul Robbins, who in my opinion really didn't cut it.

One thing about WCSN is that getting the accounting department to
cancel an account and stop the automatic deduction can be a problem.
After a few tries by phone last spring, I had to change a credit card
number and let the old one bounce.

rm

Old November 30th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jeffery Clarke

in article , at

"Dave M-K" wrote:

I posted about
www.wcsn.com last year and was a bit unimpressed. It
seemed like a good idea thouh, $4.95 a month for video on demand of
all WC races. In the end not all races were there and many had no
commentary. I also had some tech problems but I think that was all on
my end.

I checked into it this year and they have the Duseldorf sprints with
no commentary and the Beitostølen races with commentary. Looks
promising.

DMK

I had the same problem with WCSN. It was extremely difficult to cancel the
account with multiple phone calls and waits on line. The races came out
late and commentary missing.
JC