Lake Tahoe Snow boarding Question

Old November 10th 03, 12:32 AM
Kevin Harper

Default Lake Tahoe Snow boarding Question

Hi, we are heading to Lake Tahoe in January. I am from the East Coast
and this will be my first trip to western ski resorts. We are
intermediate boarders and would like the best resorts for long fairly
flat runs. We are staying by Heavenly and were also thinking of
Kirkwood and Squaw. Any help would be appreciated.
Old November 10th 03, 12:44 AM
John H

Try Sierra Tahoe, it's closer to Tahoe than Kirkwood. Also try Northstar,
it's closer than Squaw Valley. Kirkwood is a good place to go on the
weekend, as Heavenly and Northstar can get very crowded.
om...

Old November 15th 03, 05:31 AM
Pobirsm

Although I'm a big fan of Kirkwood (400+days)Long flat runs not what Kirkwood
is about.
Heavenly would best address that desire along with Northstar at Tahoe and
Alpine Meadows.
Oh yeah I almost left out Homewood, I love that place.
I'm on the eastern slope of the Sierras as I type its starting to snow!
Have fun!

Lake Tahoe area in April J.B. Memascii Snowboarding 3 January 15th 04 02:36 PM
newbie question re snow boots footman European Ski Resorts 5 January 5th 04 06:38 PM
Lake Tahoe Loding... Chris General 0 December 4th 03 12:13 AM
Tahoe Snowboarding Question Kevin Harper Snowboarding 15 November 29th 03 07:37 PM
South Lake Tahoe lodging ideas Chris Otto North American Ski Resorts 3 August 11th 03 11:58 AM