Kim Jong-il died!

Old December 19th 11, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

Default Kim Jong-il died!

Wow. What happens next over there? NK has to start unraveling
now. I don't see how you can keep a Communist monarchy going for a
third generation.

Damn, and Hitchens *just* missed this one. What a shame. I'm sure
he would have had great commentary on it.

Dave
Old December 19th 11, 04:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 18, 8:39*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
Wow. * What happens next over there? * NK has to start unraveling
now. * I don't see how you can keep a Communist monarchy going for a
third generation.

Damn, and Hitchens *just* missed this one. * What a shame. * I'm sure
he would have had great commentary on it.

What happened? Did he go skiing off-piste and hit a mine?
Old December 19th 11, 06:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Comadrejo

Dave Stallard wrote:
Wow. What happens next over there? NK has to start unraveling
now. I don't see how you can keep a Communist monarchy going for a
third generation.

Damn, and Hitchens *just* missed this one. What a shame. I'm sure
he would have had great commentary on it.

Dave

North Korea isn't going to implode. Many experts thought it was
inevitable that the DPRK (North Korea) would collapse after the dead of Kim
Il-Sung in 1994. If China wanted the DPRK to collapse and joined South
Korea (RK) it would happened, but China likes having a buffer state and
vassal they have some influence, rather than a stronger, more feisty and a
state that is a strong ally to the US and Western Europe, if DPRK is merged
with the RK.

The DPRK Armed Forces are calling the shots, and they are not really that
interested in losing their status and power in exchange of being put on
trial as criminals by a RK court.

Sadly the pain and terror will continue in the DPRK until China allows
Korea to be re united, and there is some sort of coup or the Chinese are
involved militarily.
Old December 19th 11, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:27:32 -0600, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

The DPRK Armed Forces are calling the shots, and they are not really that
interested in losing their status and power in exchange of being put on
trial as criminals by a RK court.

Sadly the pain and terror will continue in the DPRK until China allows
Korea to be re united, and there is some sort of coup or the Chinese are
involved militarily.

You give the Chinese too much credit.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 19th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 12/18/2011 11:39 PM, Dave Stallard wrote:
Wow. What happens next over there? NK has to start unraveling
now. I don't see how you can keep a Communist monarchy going for a
third generation.

Damn, and Hitchens *just* missed this one. What a shame. I'm sure
he would have had great commentary on it.

Are you sure that Kim and Hitch were really two different people? I've
certainly never seen them both in the same place at the same time.

There's more going on here than meets the eye.

--
//Walt
Old December 19th 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 12/19/2011 10:44 AM, wrote:

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.

WTF?

What happened to your Mitt Romney nightmare?

Did you wake up and smell the Newtmentum?

--
//Walt
Old December 19th 11, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 19, 9:38*am, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:17:18 -0500, Walt wrote
this crap:

On 12/19/2011 10:44 AM, wrote:

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all.

WTF?

What happened to your Mitt Romney nightmare?

Did you wake up and smell the Newtmentum?

It's Christmas time. *I'm a big fan of Christmas. *I have a nativity
scene in my front yard. *I want people to remember what Christmas is
about. *Since I put it up three years ago several people on my street
have put up nativity scenes. *When I'm out and about I always say,
"Merry Christmas," to everyone, even convience store clerks who are
obviously not Christians.

Congratulations, you're the first person who's dissed me on this.

Allow me to be the second. Your hypocrisy is another of the many
reasons that Christmas is corrupt: a psychopathic pathological liar
with no morals, ethics, or decency putting on a false front to con his
neighbors. If Huggies Horvath is putting up Xmas decorations, bah
****ing humbug.
Santa? Could you please have this freak try to make good on his
threats to stalk me and kill me? Merry Xmas, indeed.
Old December 19th 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 12/19/2011 10:44 AM, wrote:

[...]

You suck too.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all
Old December 19th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 12/19/2011 10:44 AM, wrote:

[...]

Yeah, but at least I'm not a dickless coward hiding behind my computer
threatening people's lives. Santa thinks you suck. I told him to
bring you a year's supply of diapers.