Itchin'

Old December 5th 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Itchin'

Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. Tomorrow???!!!

Bear Mountain is working on Chair 4's slopes, which would make a visit
worthwhile when open.

Mammoth hasn't opened anything since I was up there two weeks ago.
Old December 6th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 5, 1:10*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. *Tomorrow???!!!

Bear Mountain is working on Chair 4's slopes, which would make a visit
worthwhile when open.

Mammoth hasn't opened anything since I was up there two weeks ago.

I'm itching to talk to the SPD officer you claimed was going to arrest
me.
Contact info, punk?
Old December 6th 11, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 12/05/2011 01:10 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. Tomorrow???!!!

Thursday. Going with friend with newish shorty skis.

--
Cheers, Bev
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Old December 6th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 5, 6:09*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/05/2011 01:10 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. *Tomorrow???!!!

Thursday. Going with friend with newish shorty skis.

Bear Mountain is working on Chair 4's slopes, which would make a visit
worthwhile when open.

Mammoth hasn't opened anything since I was up there two weeks ago.

--
Cheers, Bev
The beatings will continue until morale improves

Can't go tomorrow - I'm not getting home until near midnight.
Old December 6th 11, 01:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 5, 1:10*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. *Tomorrow???!!!

Bear Mountain is working on Chair 4's slopes, which would make a visit
worthwhile when open.

Mammoth hasn't opened anything since I was up there two weeks ago.

I'm itching to talk to the SPD officer you claimed was going to arrest
me.
Contact info, punk?

We'd all like to talk to the law enforcement agent you claimed was going
to arrest Richard...

....but whom you first declared "declined to prosecute"...

....but then later declared couldn't because "the laws changed".

:-)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old December 6th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 5, 1:10*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. *Tomorrow???!!!

Bear Mountain is working on Chair 4's slopes, which would make a visit
worthwhile when open.

Mammoth hasn't opened anything since I was up there two weeks ago.

Today Chair 9 (who cares?) and some new trails are listed as open.
Gotta go tomorrow. My son says he want to go Friday. We can do both.

Now if Bear Mountain could just catch up.
Old December 6th 11, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 6, 11:40*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 5, 1:10*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. *Tomorrow???!!!

Bear Mountain is working on Chair 4's slopes, which would make a visit
worthwhile when open.

Mammoth hasn't opened anything since I was up there two weeks ago.

Today Chair 9 (who cares?) and some new trails are listed as open.
Gotta go tomorrow. *My son says he want to go Friday. *We can do both..

Now if Bear Mountain could just catch up.

Hey, did you notice that your buddy Bat**** Bob compared me to Saddam
Hussein, and said the same thing should happen to me?
Damn, I bet SPD would LOVE to read that. Hilarious!!!!!!!!
Contact info, Punk? I want to share.
Old December 6th 11, 10:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MG[_3_]

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
On Dec 5, 1:10 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. Tomorrow???!!!

Bear Mountain is working on Chair 4's slopes, which would make a visit
worthwhile when open.

Mammoth hasn't opened anything since I was up there two weeks ago.

Today Chair 9 (who cares?) and some new trails are listed as open.
Gotta go tomorrow. My son says he want to go Friday. We can do both.

Now if Bear Mountain could just catch up.

The East is a disaster so far.

Old December 7th 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 6, 4:54*pm, "MG" wrote:

The East is a disaster so far.

As is Europe I hear.

Old December 7th 11, 02:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 6, 11:40*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 5, 1:10*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Snow Summit say Chair 7 and Log Chute are open, which makes a return
visit worthwhile. *Tomorrow???!!!

Bear Mountain is working on Chair 4's slopes, which would make a visit
worthwhile when open.

Mammoth hasn't opened anything since I was up there two weeks ago.

Today Chair 9 (who cares?) and some new trails are listed as open.
Gotta go tomorrow. *My son says he want to go Friday. *We can do both..

Now if Bear Mountain could just catch up.

Damn truck wouldn't start

-click- -click-

At least it happened in my driveway.