Itchin'

Old December 9th 11, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default Itchin'

wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:30:40 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

wrote:

Wuss. Here we don't call it sheetrock. It's drywall. And we have it
delivered.

If I was Trunky I'd tell you delivery was free, but we pay for it.

If you had a brain and were not a paper pusher you would realize that I
care nothing about the loons.....

What's this "paper pusher" crap? I've never been a paper pusher in my
life. I'm a retired engineer and a retired military officer. I've
worked at construction sites and seen more drywall go up than you ever
have.

What was the term
A 90 day wonder, bet you fall in that category too.

Old December 9th 11, 08:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

wrote:

Wuss. Here we don't call it sheetrock. It's drywall. And we have it
delivered.

If I was Trunky I'd tell you delivery was free, but we pay for it.

If you had a brain and were not a paper pusher you would realize that I
care nothing about the loons.....

What's this "paper pusher" crap? I've never been a paper pusher in my
life. I'm a retired engineer and a retired military officer. I've
worked at construction sites and seen more drywall go up than you ever
have.

What was the term
A 90 day wonder, bet you fall in that category too.

Bull ****. I was ROTC. Four years college, a two week summer camp at
Ft. Knox and an eight week summer at Ft. Lewis for Basic Training then
SOABC, Signal Officer's Basic Course at Ft. Gordon and FAOBC, Field
Officer's Basic Course at Ft. Sill and Officer Advanced and Staff
Officer's Basic and Advanced. I've been all over this country, the
gubmint spent no expense to give me the best training possible. Stick
a sock in it, kid. If I was Trunky I'd tell you it was all free. But
I know the taxpayers paid for it.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 9th 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 17:48:05 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

wrote:
I've been all over this country, the
gubmint spent no expense to give me the best training possible.

you are proving you retained very little and are being an example of
government waste

just an asshole who has a loon on the brain and can not function in any
other role

That's what you think. To you I'm just words on a screen. You have
no idea of what I'm capable of doing.

To me you're just a dumb grease monkey. My minions can find out where
you live and have your village BURNED TO THE GROUND.

And they'll do it for free.

Merry Christmas everybody. God bless us all.
Old December 10th 11, 02:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 07:17:44 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

That's what you think. To you I'm just words on a screen. You have
no idea of what I'm capable of doing.

no I base my comments on what you post, and that continues to prove you
are an asshole!

It proves nothing. What people post are just words. It's like
looking at a safe. There's no way to now what's inside.

To me you're just a dumb grease monkey. My minions can find out where
you live and have your village BURNED TO THE GROUND.

If there are as useless as you they will never find me

You shouldn't be hard to track down. How many race tracks are there
in Vermont?

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 10th 11, 02:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*wrote this crap:

wrote:
* *I've been all over this country, the
gubmint spent no expense to give me the best training possible.

you are proving you retained very little and are being an example of
government waste

just an asshole who has a loon on the brain and can not function in any
other role

That's what you think. *To you I'm just words on a screen. *You have
no idea of what I'm capable of doing.

no I base my comments on what you post, and that continues to prove you
are an asshole!

To me you're just a dumb grease monkey. *My minions can find out where
you live and have your village BURNED TO THE GROUND.

If there are as useless as you they will never find me-

Bitch Fight!!!!! Irony meter goes into hiding when one freak who
hides his identity tells another freak who hides his identity that he
can't be found!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old December 10th 11, 02:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

That's what you think. *To you I'm just words on a screen. *You have
no idea of what I'm capable of doing.

no I base my comments on what you post, and that continues to prove you
are an asshole!

It proves nothing. *What people post are just words. *It's like
looking at a safe. *There's no way to now what's inside.

I know what inside YOUR asshole. Bubba.

To me you're just a dumb grease monkey. *My minions can find out where
you live and have your village BURNED TO THE GROUND.

If there are as useless as you they will never find me

You shouldn't be hard to track down. *How many race tracks are there
in Vermont?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Horvie threatens Dumb**** Downhill!!!!! BITCH
FIGHT!!!!!!
Who knows? Huggies might actually track Dumb**** down. One pussy