Funny

Old May 28th 14, 08:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Funny

Good stuff. If no one else is going to keep this on top. I might as well do it. Doing too much these days to search the internet for new stuff. Just grilled a bunch of meats, veggies. Onion, cucumber, tomato salad. And fresh juice.

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 12:41:48 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_634526.html

I suppose it won't hurt to wait another 40 years will it? I'll just bet that 'ol Dan is ****ed off that he didn't play it right and make himself a billionaire off of it.

And as long as we're looking at informative articles that have been published, here's one that should be widely distributed:

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long

rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome,"

The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I

say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that

must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused

within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the

pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of

the whole article into question.

Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty

years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since

I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once.

I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr.

Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with

mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been

scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and

memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested

me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words

of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies

this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it.

He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny

that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the

article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite

wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't

changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he

threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and

intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he

is 43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Funny-looking airplanes Dave Stallard[_4_] Alpine Skiing 25 June 12th 13 09:18 PM
This Is Too Funny pigo Alpine Skiing 5 June 27th 07 09:09 PM
<%><%><%><%>HOW TO BE FUNNY!<%><%><%><%> Expert Humor Alpine Skiing 0 March 31st 06 03:14 PM
<%><%><%><%>HOW TO BE FUNNY!<%><%><%><%> Expert Humor Alpine Skiing 0 March 31st 06 06:09 AM
funny. foot2foot Alpine Skiing 15 January 6th 06 05:22 AM