Would somebody please take Abraham up on his offer

Old July 9th 03, 05:02 PM
scottabe

Default Would somebody please take Abraham up on his offer

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.19864711677faec809e1b6418c0f2a85@1057 767980.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/9/03 9:26 AM:

sponge bob dirty pants wrote:

You sick ****s really think I'm just like you, don't you? You need

me to be
like you.
Wrong!

This is a classic. You're beginning to sound like Charlie Manson.

You sick ****s really think I'm just like you, don't you? Clue time. I'm
not a stalking criminal, a pathological liar, a psychopathic wacko, a
practicing alcoholic or dope fiend, a child molester, a perjurer, a
chicken**** cowardly asshole who defames from anonymity, or any of the other
things the assholes of rsa are.
I'm a decent, ethical, moral man. Good people. Real people. Something the
psychpathic liars of rsa will never understand-because decent people don't
associate with them.

Old July 10th 03, 04:02 PM
Olaf Timandahaff

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:23:04 -0700, scottabe
wrote:

in article , Olaf
Timandahaff at
wrote on 7/9/03 8:02 PM:

wrote on 7/9/03 9:26 AM:

sponge bob dirty pants wrote:

You sick ****s really think I'm just like you, don't you? You need
me to be
like you.
Wrong!

This is a classic. You're beginning to sound like Charlie Manson.

You sick ****s really think I'm just like you, don't you? Clue time. I'm
not a stalking criminal, a pathological liar, a psychopathic wacko, a
practicing alcoholic or dope fiend, a child molester, a perjurer, a
chicken**** cowardly asshole who defames from anonymity, or any of the other
things the assholes of rsa are.
I'm a decent, ethical, moral man. Good people. Real people. Something the
psychpathic liars of rsa will never understand-because decent people don't
associate with them.

Lots of people associate with you on RSA, Scott.
You have to cut down on the circular reasoning. It's not helping so
much this particular year. [maybe in 05?]

As I was saying about the lack of decent people on rsa? This sick **** has
no objection to people who threaten my life, or falsely accuse me, or stalk
me. He likes them. Skis with them.

Yes, yes. Voodoo curses and whatnot.
I don't know them, as in this great conspiracy theory that you have
been trying to hatch. I haven't skied with them either, so more
circular reasoning on your part.....
I bet your friends don't call you *Spock* Abraham, do they?
[not to your face anyhow]

Green side up, Scott! 8-)

OT
Old July 11th 03, 02:50 PM
A. B. Normal

scottabe wrote in
:

The same stalking lies, the same gross defamations, the same insane,
psychpathic obsession.
You sick ****s really think I'm just like you, don't you? You need me
to be like you.

Nah. We just need you to laugh at.
Old July 11th 03, 05:09 PM
Dave Stallard

Maverick wrote:

See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...F%40seanet.com

People say that Scott has been going on for 4 years, but this post (from
'97) shows he's been going on longer than that. He had a much more
long-winded style back then, though. Check out this gem:

For example, when Anthea and I mentioned that we were going to hook up
for some skiing in Canada, several members of the group e-mailed her
with a warning based on Anna DeWitt's blatant and obvious attempt to
deflect attention from her own dishonesty by attacking the guy who
objected to her lies.

He's not writing these book-length tirades anymore. Remember "Group
Dynamics" and "Why Buddha is Retiring from the Goodie Scam"? Pages and
pages worth of ranting, always finding new slights and new complaints to
register against fellow RSA-ers. Now he's been reduced to repeating a
few stock phrases over and over. I have the sense that he's tired.

I realized something about Google group search, though. It can be used
to diagnose the poster's personal obsessions and mental state! Look at
the ads it came up with for Scott's post above:

NY Polygraph • When You Need To Find The Truth Criminal & Private Fully Insured • www.nypolygraph.com
Catch A Cheating Spouse • Secretly record all their emails, chats, instant messages & keystroke • www.spectorsoft.com
Has Someone Lied To You? • $4,000 Lie Detector Phone For Sale 75% Off List Price-Only 1 Available • www.eBay.com

Fascinating!

Dave
Old July 11th 03, 11:12 PM
Sven Golly

"Richard Henry" wrote in news:bdEPa.1758$Bp2.1379
@fed1read07:

Gee, 1997. Well before the Whistler troubles and Seattle courtroom. And
the same Scott back then that we see now.

And the same codependent relationship with many here.

--
Sven Golly
Trolling as usual
Old July 12th 03, 04:33 AM
Richard Henry

scottabe wrote in message
in article DbJPa.1842$Bp2.649@fed1read07, Richard Henry at

wrote on 7/11/03 6:08 PM:
scottabe wrote in message
in article bdEPa.1758$Bp2.1379@fed1read07, Richard Henry at

wrote on 7/11/03 12:28 PM:

Gee, 1997. Well before the Whistler troubles and Seattle courtroom.

And
the same Scott back then that we see now.

One psychopath lying from anonymity joining with another psychopath

lying
from anonymity. The same sick lies, the same gross defamations.

Anonymity? You can look me up in the book.

Anonymity. Which book, where? The same sick lie, the same cowardly
stalking. Your transparent manipulations are only funny to your fellow
psychopaths, Henry.

How can I be anonymous? I use my real name, write only true things about
myself, and make no attempt to hide. You have even sent me e-mails in the
past, remember?

Lies? Defamation? Not much of anything here. Please explain.

Lies. Defamation. The same cowardly stalking from this sick psychopath.
Tell me, asshole, what drives you to attack truth and decency like a rabid
dog? Why are you so amoral? Don't you have ANY ethical standards?
Because you sure as hell havn't shown any here.

Let's analyze the entire posting (or at least my content in it):

"Gee, 1997."
That is simply a statement of fact. You posted the posting under discussion
in 1997.

"Well before the Whistler troubles and Seattle courtroom."
I can understand this requires some analytical thought process, but trust
me, 1997 was before 1999.

"And the same Scott back then that we see now."
I'll admit this is my opinion, but it is neither a lie nor a defamation.

There is nothing else.

Tell me, coward, does your tiny little dick get hard when you tell

outright
lies and make ludicrous posts like this one? What thrill do you get? Do
you think it is clever to be so manipulative?

Is this the way they teach you to talk in mental health counseling school?